DACA...the "hot potato" now in congress' inept hands....

Do you even know what's in the constitution.

IMMIGRATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE RESPOSIBILITY OF THE CONGRESS.

Just stfu and you won't look so stupid.

Moron....learn something beside getting your education from FOX and Rush

Obama’s actions were well within the scope of executive authority under the Constitution. In a world where authorities can prosecute only a small fraction of lawbreakers, all presidents inevitably make policy choices about which violations of federal law to prosecute and which to ignore. Such choices are inevitably affected by policy preferences. Obama’s decision to defer deportation is in line with those of past presidents.

For example, the use of marijuana is against the law, yet if we had to prosecute ALL who violate this law, we would have nothing else done.....

It's called PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION....Look it up.
Yes, but the EO went further than prosecutorial discretion. He set forth a policy that would continue past his presidency unless overturned by a Court or countermanded by a new Potus.

I realize the Orange Don is scared shitless of Bannon (and Putin) but I'm not sure I see upside for him in leaving this to the Courts. He's made an issue that plays for the dems, and lands more on the legislative agenda, which is proving more his own undoing than Russiagate.

Obama’s actions were well within the scope of executive authority under the Constitution. In a world where authorities can prosecute only a small fraction of lawbreakers, all presidents inevitably make policy choices about which violations of federal law to prosecute and which to ignore. Such choices are inevitably affected by policy preferences. Obama’s decision to defer deportation is in line with those of past presidents.

For example, the use of marijuana is against the law, yet if we had to prosecute ALL who violate this law, we would have nothing else done.....

Yes, but the EO went further than prosecutorial discretion. He set forth a policy that would continue past his presidency unless overturned by a Court or countermanded by a new Potus.

I realize the Orange Don is scared shitless of Bannon (and Putin) but I'm not sure I see upside for him in leaving this to the Courts. He's made an issue that plays for the dems, and lands more on the legislative agenda, which is proving more his own undoing than Russiagate.

Immigration is the responsibility of the congress, not the POTUS or the SCOTUS.

If you live in the United States I recommend understanding the constitution. If you did, you'd see the foolishness of the argument

If you live in the United States I recommend understanding the constitution. If you did, you'd see the foolishness of the argument

The president decides how to spend the money. Get a fucking clue. It's been that way since Washington.

Read the constitution. Immigration is the responsibility of the congress, NOT THE POTUS. Quoting prosecutorial discretion is simply a distraction. NOTE: Obamas prosecutorial authority ended in January.

True story.

The president decides how to spend the money. Get a fucking clue. It's been that way since Washington.

Please quote the constitution where it gives POTUS the right to determine immigration law.

Thanks in advance.

Read the constitution. Immigration is the responsibility of the congress, NOT THE POTUS. Quoting prosecutorial discretion is simply a distraction. NOTE: Obamas prosecutorial authority ended in January.

True story.
Wait, didn't you focks say Trump could impose a ban on immigration from some countries?

True story.
Wait, didn't you focks say Trump could impose a ban on immigration from some countries?

Travel vs. immigration

Apples vs Oranges

Deflection = Progressives.

True story.

Travel vs. immigration

Apples vs Oranges

Bullshit poppy.
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics

As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .
Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?
Daca protects DREAMERS who were brought here as babies, they had no decision in the matter.
At the time daca was created the median age was SIX years old. They were raised here, this is their country and they didn't willingly or knowingly break any laws. That's the point, numbskull.

As expected, Trump took the cowardly way out and instead of deciding on DACA through his "beloved" executive orders......gave the entire controversy to Congress with a timeline of 6 months to "resolve" the issue.

My guess is that equally cowardly congress will defy the 6 month timeline and try to wait out a decision AFTER the 2018 midterm elections.

Can anyone else foresee the political ads by democrats running for seats in the House next Spring??? .
Yeah I'm sure those protected by DACA will be fine. But saying that isn't much comfort to them with a hostile President that lacks morals in charge.

Its hostile to deport them the fuck back to their own damn country after they broke our laws?
Daca protects DREAMERS who were brought here as babies, they had no decision in the matter.
At the time daca was created the median age was SIX years old. They were raised here, this is their country and they didn't willingly or knowingly break any laws. That's the point, numbskull.
this is their country

not really.

This is not their country, you have no legal basis for claiming that in this country or any other country for that matter. Another liberal making shit up shocker.

True story.

Travel vs. immigration

Apples vs Oranges

Bullshit poppy.
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics

Well now you're talking refugees, not immigration.

Next

Oh, and only AngelsNDemons is allowed to call me Poppy (unless you're a hot chick, then I'll think about it)

this is their country

not really.

"not really" said the Apache or Sioux. or Comanche.....

this is their country

not really.

"not really" said the Apache or Sioux. or Comanche.....

Native Americans, gnat.

nothing to do with DACA

theo3.jpg

I'm glad Americans instead of illegals are getting their share of the American Dream.

Illegals are selfish AF basturds who lie and cheat their way into the mainstream when they need to be put in their places. Stop taking American jobs and stealing American money!!!

theo1.jpg

All of this was brought to us by the commie Obama. My dream would be to see him go back to Kenya to live where he was raised and to fulfill his destiny as an illegal.

All of this was brought to us by the commie Obama. My dream would be to see him go back to Kenya to live where he was raised and to fulfill his destiny as an illegal.

.....and where black folks get less hassled by US racists......like you?.............LOL

Why do you consistently either go off topic, or stick your foot in your mouth?

Nitwit.....

Aries stated (about the dreamers) this is their country [too]
You, in your silly way, responded "not really"

I, in turn, responded to you that you're speaking as a Native American....which you're not....

Makes sense?

Forum List

Back