🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dad Temporarily Stops Daughter’s Wedding For Selfless Act

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Stop the funding of PP. for this is what our lives is all about. enjoy!!!!!!!!!

SNIP:
Selfless Act

Very sweet.

LORAIN COUNTY, Ohio — In the photographer’s own words: “Grab tissues!”

LaGrange photographer Delia D. Blackburn last weekend shot the wedding of local couple Brittany and Jeremy Peck.

A Facebook post — which has since gone viral — tells the touching story about a special surprise Brittany’s father gave her before walking her down the aisle.

Blackburn says in the post that Todd Bachman brought his daughter to the beginning of the aisle.

“He stopped the procession while people were confused at his actions, and he walked up to his daughter’s stepfather,” Blackburn wrote.

Todd reached out his hand and grabbed Brittany’s step-father, and pulled him to the aisle to walk their daughter down the aisle together, too.

“NOT A DRY EYE at the ceremony…including me! Families are what we make them…make it about your kids and not your ego. Congratulations Todd Bachman on showing your kids what true love really is…love for your children.”

She also wrote, “Afterward, I spoke to the dad and applauded his actions since I am a step-parent also. His response was, ‘He has helped me raise my daughter, and he would be walking with us.”

Blackburn posted the photos on Sept. 27, and they’ve since been shared more than 481,000 times with over million likes.

ALL OF IT HERE:
Weasel Zippers

figures Ravi would dump. they hate everything so couldn't help themselves

poor dear

i could understand the link to PP if the photographer had said "grab fetal tissues".

so it is just poor planning on who is walking the bride down the aisle.

maybe the bride did not want the stepfather to do it.

then i am sure she is glad about this selfless act of temporaily stopping the wedding, lol.

i could understand the link to PP if the photographer had said "grab fetal tissues".

so it is just poor planning on who is walking the bride down the aisle.

maybe the bride did not want the stepfather to do it.

then i am sure she is glad about this selfless act of temporaily stopping the wedding, lol.

cute. I just threw in the PP. but good gawd already

Sadly, the OP felt they need to inject politics into an otherwise touching story.

the fact that you seem to think that that is all he saw says something about you.

the fact is that you feel you need to defend anything says something about you. You and Ravi go ravage another thread. how about that?

Sadly, the OP felt they need to inject politics into an otherwise touching story.
The fact that that is all you saw says something about you.

It wasn't all I saw as I said the story was 'touching' despite Stephanie's odd attempt to bring PP into the mix. Also, please do not act so haughty b/c your first comment in this thread has nothing to do with the story either.

I'd have been pissed if my father decided my life like that.

Stuphie loves to be ruled though.
How did he "decide her life"? Sounds like feminist tripe.
Most women plan their weddings. Will he be along to her home to tell her when to have sex?
So if a father invites the other father in her life to participate in the ceremony, that means he's going to tell her when to have sex?

Bat

Shit

Crazy

You.

Forum List

Back