Dadgum Jehovah Witness Stalkers

R.C. Christian

Gold Member
Jun 30, 2010
Ghetto
These people don't understand the meaning of the phrase "Get the hell away you freaks".

3rd time this week. The next time the door bell rings, I'm unleashing the Yorkie.

It's like I have 48 subscriptions to the "Watch Tower" on my porch! How many trees have to die for that propaganda effort?

I like what my wife's friend did. They knocked on her door (for about the fifth time in a month) about 5 minutes after she showered. She answered the door, but not before stopping in the bedroom to remove her robe...and answered the door wearing only sandals, piercings, and her many tattoos.

They have not been back since. :)

I'm always as polite as can be. "Sorry guys, not interested, can't help ya, no thanks, I gotta go, best of luck to you". And they're always very polite themselves. "Ok- thank you". And off they go...

I like JW and Mormons no matter if I agree with them or not . They come to my door and I say , hold on as I want to guess which group you guys are . I tell them and they confirm or tell me that I'm wrong . Anyway , I find both groups to be pleasant people and I have never had a problem with either group in my 65 years .

Find an ex-JW who is willing to evangelize. The next time they knock, set up a meeting with both. Fireworks ensue because they face someone who knows everything they've been taught and how to show them from their own scriptures where they've contradicted themselves. They'll leave, find out who you had with you, and refuse to come back.

These people don't understand the meaning of the phrase "Get the hell away you freaks".

3rd time this week. The next time the door bell rings, I'm unleashing the Yorkie.

It's like I have 48 subscriptions to the "Watch Tower" on my porch! How many trees have to die for that propaganda effort?

Some 20+ years ago the JW used to knock on my door every other week. I was polite and sent them away every time, but they always returned two weeks later. One of them was actually a fine looking young lass with fantastic breasts. Their repeated knocks on the door lasted for most of a year before I finally discovered a solution to the problem. It was a midsummer's day and they showed up yet again. I invited them in, offered them a drink of booze, soda, tea or water, their choice. The good-looking gal accepted water and her male companion took nothing. I poured myself some scotch.

Not more than three minutes into the conversation, I removed my pants and underwear. I told the good-looking lass that I thought she had great tits and could she show them to me? I fondled myself as I asked her. They practically fell all over themselves as they raced out of my house. And they never came back.

Door to door salesmen don't really bother me. I either tell them I am not interested, or that I have nomoney, they get the hint. These so called "God's witnesses" are a little more difficult. I find answering the door in my skimpy red string bikini trends to stifle all conversations.

I like JW and Mormons no matter if I agree with them or not . They come to my door and I say , hold on as I want to guess which group you guys are . I tell them and they confirm or tell me that I'm wrong . Anyway , I find both groups to be pleasant people and I have never had a problem with either group in my 65 years .

It's easy, the ones with the name tags are mormon

Do them come en masse' with little kids dressed in their Sunday-best? Had that here a long time ago. Hard slamming the door in a kid's face. :)

Door to door salesmen don't really bother me. I either tell them I am not interested, or that I have nomoney, they get the hint. These so called "God's witnesses" are a little more difficult. I find answering the door in my skimpy red string bikini trends to stifle all conversations.

What's left to say? :) :...

I had to send away a Census worker a while back. She said "But we didn't get yer form!" which was a lie because I HAD sent it in.

The form asked: "How many Occupants?" I wrote "2" and then sent it in without filling in the rest. That's all the Constitution requires.

Any way I said "Listen, you're either gonna' get off my property or I'm gonna' call 911 and you'll get arrested for Trespassing. What's it gonna' be?"

She left right away.

I like what my wife's friend did. They knocked on her door (for about the fifth time in a month) about 5 minutes after she showered. She answered the door, but not before stopping in the bedroom to remove her robe...and answered the door wearing only sandals, piercings, and her many tattoos.

Do you have her address?

I have some Bibles I want to sell

Do you have her address?

You? Sell Bibles?

Read one sometime;)

Some 20+ years ago the JW used to knock on my door every other week. I was polite and sent them away every time, but they always returned two weeks later. One of them was actually a fine looking young lass with fantastic breasts. Their repeated knocks on the door lasted for most of a year before I finally discovered a solution to the problem. It was a midsummer's day and they showed up yet again. I invited them in, offered them a drink of booze, soda, tea or water, their choice. The good-looking gal accepted water and her male companion took nothing. I poured myself some scotch.

Not more than three minutes into the conversation, I removed my pants and underwear. I told the good-looking lass that I thought she had great tits and could she show them to me? I fondled myself as I asked her. They practically fell all over themselves as they raced out of my house. And they never came back.

What a hairy situation.

Do you have her address?

You? Sell Bibles?

Read one sometime;)

Two days in a row?

1361411104231.gif

Find an ex-JW who is willing to evangelize. The next time they knock, set up a meeting with both. Fireworks ensue because they face someone who knows everything they've been taught and how to show them from their own scriptures where they've contradicted themselves. They'll leave, find out who you had with you, and refuse to come back.

Those who take the time and listen to God who said--This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased listen to him-- I have studied with different religions claiming to be Christian, the only teachers I ever found who teach Jesus truths are the Jw teachers. That is why they are rejected, Jesus' truths aren't taught in buildings called a church, so few know them.

Jesus teaches he has a God, just like we do--his Father( John 4:22-24) John 20:17, Rev 3:12, so does Paul-2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter at 1 Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--- These 4 in agreement-- contradicting a trinity God.
Trinity translations are erred, The NWT made it right.

Last edited:

Those who take the time and listen to God who said--This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased listen to him-- I have studied with different religions claiming to be Christian, the only teachers I ever found who teach Jesus truths are the Jw teachers. That is why they are rejected, Jesus' truths aren't taught in buildings called a church, so few know them.

Jesus teaches he has a God, just like we do--his Father( John 4:22-24) John 20:17, Rev 3:12, so does Paul-2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter at 1 Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--- These 4 in agreement-- contradicting a trinity God.
Trinity translations are erred, The NWT made it right.

Go knock on your neighbors doors and tell them all about it.

Forum List

Back