Dad's pistol license suspended because of something his 10 year old said in school

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
N.Y. Dad?s Pistol License Suspended Over Something His 10-Year-Old Son Said ? and It Could Be 8 Years Before He Gets It Back | TheBlaze.com

This happened in my own school district, so we told SAVE Long Island about it and they got it into the Blaze.

I personally know the man this happened to.

------------------------------
You libtards need to realize that you've PROGRESSED from ZERO-TOLERANCE to FANATICISM. Check the graph below in the Yellow Circle to see what I mean.

politicalgraphs1.png

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how this one pans out. Keep us informed.

Big Brother is doing a hell of a lot more than watching you.

I am for common sense gun laws, but what the heck did the dad do? I am suprised with this reaction they didnt take the kid away from his parents.

N.Y. Dad?s Pistol License Suspended Over Something His 10-Year-Old Son Said ? and It Could Be 8 Years Before He Gets It Back | TheBlaze.com

This happened in my own school district, so we told SAVE Long Island about it and they got it into the Blaze.

You libtards need to realize that you've PROGRESSED from ZERO-TOLERANCE to FANATICISM. Check the graph below in the Yellow Circle to see what I mean.

politicalgraphs1.png
...proving once again, beyond all doubt: Officials in government and government school systems (including teachers) that apply zero-tolerance rules are completely out of touch with reality and common sense.

This is nothing more than control FREAKS exercising their ability to be obtuse assholes.

There was a story, linked within the OP's, that also mentions three 6yr old kids suspended for playing 'cops & robbers' and making gun signs with their fingers.

:cuckoo:

The only reports I've seen of this come 100% from the father.
I'd like to see a more objective version - there is usually more to the story that a person in this position will tell you, but I'd be interested is hearing a more complete version.

I'd like to see a more objective version - there is usually more to the story that a person in this position will tell you, but I'd be interested is hearing a more complete version.

Why don't you call Suffolk County Police Department and research it yourself then?

Let me give you their number for the sheriff's office:

Suffolk County Sheriff's Office > Home

What would you consider to be an objective version of events?

politicalgraphs1.png

I would move from that god forsaken state.

Why? The original 13 States are the only places you can be a Common Law Citizen. I am a Common Law Citizen of New York, and no, I am NOT a citizen of the United States.

You can go to the states we gained during the Louisiana Purchase, but their Common Law is still Napoleonic Code; although 99.9% of their residents aren't effected by it, since they live under Statutory Law.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/09/louisianas_napoleon_complex.html

Last edited:

Why? The original 13 States are the only places you can be a Common Law Citizen. I am a Common Law Citizen of New York, and no, I am NOT a citizen of the United States.

You can go to the states we gained during the Louisiana Purchase, but their Common Law is still Napoleonic Code; although 99.9% of their residents aren't effected by it, since they live under Statutory Law.

Is Louisiana under Napoleonic law? - Slate Magazine

What good does common law do you in an authoritarian state?
I live in North Carolina you are welcome here.

No registrations or licenses needed for any of my guns here in Florida
:cool:

I can't be touched, nor can my property, to which I inherited the allodial to (my grandfather, who passed away, has always known about this Common Law/Admiralty schism, and went to all lengths to secure the allodial back in the 60's).

It is from him that I learned about this schism in our country. We literally have two systems of parallel law that operate in the United States.

I pay no taxes, property or income, I can carry any weapons I wish, and I can "travel" and use my car without a license, you only need a license to "drive" which means to be engaged in commerce, one is at liberty to travel at any time, anywhere (other than trespassing on private property).

Learn how to free yourself from this feudal system.

I can't be touched, nor can my property, to which I inherited the allodial to (my grandfather, who passed away, has always known about this Common Law/Admiralty schism, and went to all lengths to secure the allodial back in the 60's).

It is from him that I learned about this schism in our country. We literally have two systems of parallel law that operate in the United States.

I pay no taxes, property or income, I can carry any weapons I wish, and I can "travel" and use my car without a license, you only need a license to "drive" which means to be engaged in commerce, one is at liberty to travel at any time, anywhere (other than trespassing on private property).

Learn how to free yourself from this feudal system.

We're still talking about the state of New York aren't we?

Something on democratic Underground perhaps? I did a search for Sufolk County there and all I could find is a story about banning cross dressing in County schools.

Last edited:

One that includes more than one person's account/perspective

Silly to swallow hook, line and sinker one person's account. Especially if that one person is the one who got punished.

For example: Ever hear an inmate say he/she was framed? That they're innocent?

Not saying this is not a case of regulation gone wild and I'm not saying this is a case of a person claiming they were treated unfairly and giving a very dishonest account to justify that opinion. When you only hear one side like this, you can't know what the real story is.

Last edited:

Silly to swallow hook, line and sinker one person's account. Especially if that one person is the one who got punished.

Not saying this is not a case of regulation gone wild and I'm not saying this is a case of a person claiming they were treated unfairly and giving a very dishonest account to justify that opinion. When you only hear one side like this, you can't know what the real story is.

Should I point out the obvious fact that the story does contain more than one person's account of the incident? I guess that means your problem is that you don't like anything that makes the government look bad.

Isn't that what you all said when the story broke about the teacher going bananas about some kid making a gun out of his food?

Also, I've given you the phone number for the Sheriff's office of Suffolk County, you can easily confirm the story there.

Forum List

Back