Daily trivia Tournament

On the trivia game today, did they have a question wrong?

I missed an easy one. When I read the answers, the question in the answer section was significantly different from the way I read it in the quiz.

What was the question and answer...?

The 36B bra question.

I coulda sworn it asked the meaning of B in the question, but on the results screen the question version they answered was "If you buy a bra sized 36B, what does the 36 refer to?"

The 36B bra question.

I coulda sworn it asked the meaning of B in the question, but on the results screen the question version they answered was "If you buy a bra sized 36B, what does the 36 refer to?"

That wasn't one of the questions in my quiz (and, believe me, if it had anything at all to do with tits, I woulda remembered it... :redface:)

as I understand the way it's set up, we don't get the same questions in our individual quizzes... only questions that are rated at the same difficulty...

back to your question about bra size... if they asked me about the meaning of 36, I woulda answered that it's the reach-around measurement when I'm trying to unclasp my lady's bra... :eusa_drool:

and B would refer to one of my favorite cup sizes... in addition to A and C... and, what the heck, D... :cool:

in this matter, I refer back to the Great Philosopher, who said "anything more than a mouthfull is a waste..."

btw... did I mention I love tits...? :lol:

Last edited:
The 36B bra question.

That wasn't one of the questions in my quiz (and, believe me, if it had anything at all to do with tits, I woulda remembered it... :redface:)

as I understand the way it's set up, we don't get the same questions in our individual quizzes... only questions that are rated at the same difficulty...

back to your question about bra size... if they asked me about the meaning of 36, I woulda answered that it's the reach-around measurement when I'm trying to unclasp my lady's bra... :eusa_drool:

and B would refer to one of my favorite cup sizes... in addition to A and C... and, what the heck, D... :cool:

in this matter, I refer back to the Great Philosopher, who said "anything more than a mouthfull is a waste..."

Spot on, BB.

There are 5,725 questions in the "General Knowledge 5" (Difficult) settings option.
They all rotate around so that even if you have another account set up, you wouldn't get the same set of questions in the same day.

I'm loving the number of players we have here.

:cool:

The 36B bra question.

lol :lol:

Well, eneeway, it was weerd and a little disconcerting since it's hard to believe the quiz would have a glitch like that but I don't like thinking I could have processed the question that wrong.

:dunno:

The 36B bra question.

lol :lol:

Well, eneeway, it was weerd and a little disconcerting since it's hard to believe the quiz would have a glitch like that but I don't like thinking I could have processed the question that wrong.

:dunno:

On the page that shows the answers, there should be a link to inform Admin of something that is wrong.

Not sure if they can credit your score, but......
:cool:

yeah one day they had a question about a snack -- and the answer was the sandwich. The sandwich is NOT s nack. Everyone knows it is one of the 4 basic food groups.

im learning not to overanalyze these questions. you do better that way.

yeah i tried this am and got on and then it froze so when i went back tonight it counted the entire time sa it says i took something like 43000 seconds. piss me off

yeah i tried this am and got on and then it froze so when i went back tonight it counted the entire time sa it says i took something like 43000 seconds. piss me off

Sounds like when I try to play on my slow-assed phone
:lol:

Hall of Fame

Jan 12

1. Amelia (141 points, 3 wins)
2. deaddogseye (140 points, 1 wins)
3. bayoubill (138 points, 18 wins)
4. Missourian (130 points, 2 wins)
5. hortysir (103 points, 2 wins)
6. harelipdog (67 points, 5 wins)
7. MeBelle60 (43 points, 0 wins)
8. Diogi (4 points, 0 wins)
9. g5000 (4 points, 0 wins)

WTG Steph...! :clap2:

and props to DDE for making it close and interesting... :banana:

Last edited:
What?

Methinks you didn't play yesterday. That's the only way that could happen. I was one point behind you last I checked.

Well, thank you, I'll take it. It's been fun playing. :D

202 seconds this morning.

Well, that shows me someone can get 10/10 and still get a low score. Good to know.

My only comfort is learning the other day that we don't all get the same questions as each other. I hope that's what happened today. My quiz had some goofy ones. Had to read them closely to figure out which was the least silly answer.

Hall of Fame

Jan 12

1. Amelia (141 points, 3 wins)
2. deaddogseye (140 points, 1 wins)
3. bayoubill (138 points, 18 wins)
4. Missourian (130 points, 2 wins)
5. hortysir (103 points, 2 wins)
6. harelipdog (67 points, 5 wins)
7. MeBelle60 (43 points, 0 wins)
8. Diogi (4 points, 0 wins)
9. g5000 (4 points, 0 wins)

WTG Steph...! :clap2:

and props to DDE for making it close and interesting... :banana:

Thank you

202 seconds this morning.

Well, that shows me someone can get 10/10 and still get a low score. Good to know.

My only comfort is learning the other day that we don't all get the same questions as each other. I hope that's what happened today. My quiz had some goofy ones. Had to read them closely to figure out which was the least silly answer.

i was saw that too and was going to post here to offer condolences.

always assumed that if you got 10 you beat everyone who got less -- even if it took you 44,000 seconds to do it. Learn something new everyday.

And i hate those goofy questions. What is the point of that? I had one the other day -- what is the lowest rating i give aquiz or something? I had no idea what the hell that meant. None

Congratualtions on your January performance

Anyone wanna join this other tourney I play in?

with only 3 people playing, it's hard to get any points

[SIZE=+1]http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=85244[/SIZE]

Forum List

Back