Daily trivia Tournament

Waaahhh! I guess my role is going to be to make everybody else feel good by beating me! : )

I don't care, I love trivia games. The first time I played I got all of them right (or 9 out of 10) because I googled all the answers. But I was really slow. So now I don't look up any answers and just concentrate on being fast.

It gets easier to find places to shave seconds off.

You get a rhythm going. You get some repeat questions. Maybe sometimes answer without even reading the whole question.

If you have a touch screen device that could save you a lot of time (I've heard). I don't have one.

When Bill was playing he was hard to beat. He would regularly finish in under 40 seconds. So I used to set the print smaller than usual in advance to avoid having to scroll down as often. Now it's a little more leisurely. (*winks at Bill, in case he checks in on this thread* :))

I forgot about this trivia game. Just played, got 8 right (would have gotten 9 but didn't see question 5. Like, DUH). Took me 99 secs though ...

I'm in first place today! OMG, I don't believe it! I feel like Cochran when he won his first immunity challenge on Survivor recently! : )

I forgot about this trivia game. Just played, got 8 right (would have gotten 9 but didn't see question 5. Like, DUH). Took me 99 secs though ...

I can imagine missing a question! The way it's laid out it's kind of distracting. I have a hard time concentrating for some reason, my eye keeps wandering. But I'm working on it. : )

Okay, after my brief shining moments of being in first and second place a couple of times, I've been back in last place for several days now. : (

That's okay, I love a challenge.

April's Top 5

1. Amelia (136 points, 14 wins)
2. deaddogseye (134 points, 9 wins)
3. RosieS (134 points, 3 wins)
4. hortysir (115 points, 2 wins)
5. Kooshdakhaa (112 points, 2 wins)

:thup:

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I missed what word was French for thank you! I know French, dammit! For some reason I just didn't see "merci" as one of the choices so I clicked on "none of the above." : (

That's one of the hazards of trying to shorten your time.

I dropped into play today but it was as bad as I expected. My main computer is out of commission and the touch controls on this laptop are crazy. Sooooo ... y'all have fun! I'm gonna wait until I get back on my other computer.

Forum List

Back