🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Oh my, seems that the Dallas police are now saying just one shooter. So you would want to see a race war. That is evident from your posts. That you yearn for a chance to kill fellow Americans is not exactly a positive concerning your mental state.

Oh my, seems that the Dallas police are now saying just one shooter. So you would want to see a race war. That is evident from your posts. That you yearn for a chance to kill fellow Americans is not exactly a positive concerning your mental state.

Since you like to duplicate your questions in other threads to me, let me C&P my answer to you on this...

Being we can EYE BALL certain groups, it would seem to be MUCH EASIER to ID people of a particular group.... It also helps if we PROFILE ALL and, as Israel does, can pick out subjects which have a PROFILE that fits certain criteria. Not perfect, but as the Manchurian muslim says..." If we can 'save even one child' we should"

Sorry, is this the innocent people who were released because it wasn't them?

The OP is a bit of a diseased bell end.

Sorry, is this the innocent people who were released because it wasn't them?

The OP is a bit of a diseased bell end.

Because they were released they were innocent....How many times was the Orlando shooter held and released???...Thanks for playing Terrorist lover!

I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Not recognized by most muslims as any part of Islam, then or now.

What's not recognized by Islam?

The Mosque in Dallas??

What are you talking about?

Perhaps a small EDUCATION.....

The Mosque in Dallas??

Nation of Islam

And, right here on our stage, Vigilante will now perform the amazing feat of riding his unicycle BACKWARDS.....

The Mosque in Dallas??

The Nation of Islam has zero in common with traditional Sunni / Shia orthodox Islam.

It's basically a cult organization that used the name "Islam" to try and be legitimate.

And their so called Mosque isn't a real Islamic mosque. ...... :cool:

And, right here on our stage, Vigilante will now perform the amazing feat of riding his unicycle BACKWARDS.....

I'd be interested in seeing YOU do that...I wouldn't pay to see it, but I would laugh like hell when you fell off!

The Mosque in Dallas??

The Nation of Islam has zero in common with traditional Sunni / Shia orthodox Islam.

It's basically a cult organization that used the name "Islam" to try and be legitimate.

And their so called Mosque isn't a real Islamic mosque. ...... :cool:

Sunni, is ISIL Islamic?

th

The Mosque in Dallas??

Nation of Islam

Right.

Then may be the Buddhists or the Zoroastrians recognize it!

My...people are funny. Whatever.

Forum List

Back