🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque

I am surprised that your source had room for this Dallas story, Vigil. I mean, with this headline news, what could be more important!

THE DAYS OF NOAH: The $100 Million Dollar Ark Encounter Opens To Worldwide Acclaim • Now The End Begins

I simply picked the first of MANY LINKS in the search engine...hate to OVERLOAD you liberals with too many things!

...and you missed this?

love-nest630.gif

I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Not recognized by most muslims as any part of Islam, then or now.

Perhaps a small EDUCATION.....

Louis Farrakhan's group are not considered true muslims by other muslims. They are a heretical cult.
Farrakhan and co. believe Jesus in a mummy under the dome of the rock in a glass coffin and admission is charged to see it via mirrors like a carnaval show. The story they teach is a bit long and far fetched.
part Jehovah's Witness, heretical Christianity, mystical, gnostic and a bit of other things thrown in to the mix.

Sounds like Islam to me... Prophet marries and rapes a 9 year old child, need 4 male witnesses to prove a woman is raped.... should I continue with GAYS and infidelity?

Far too aware of what Islam of almost all sect believes

Not all sects are the same in history, hadith or even the quran, or its many readings

Why do you think so many are at war with each other?

I am surprised that your source had room for this Dallas story, Vigil. I mean, with this headline news, what could be more important!

THE DAYS OF NOAH: The $100 Million Dollar Ark Encounter Opens To Worldwide Acclaim • Now The End Begins

I simply picked the first of MANY LINKS in the search engine...hate to OVERLOAD you liberals with too many things!

...and you missed this?

love-nest630.gif
An OBVIOUS FALSE STORY....There is NOT ANY SPACE ALIEN that would have SEX with that ugly, fat, wrinkled bitch...and beside, for a quarter they could have Fugly Nudekite!

I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Louis Farrakhan's group are not considered true muslims by other muslims. They are a heretical cult.
Farrakhan and co. believe Jesus in a mummy under the dome of the rock in a glass coffin and admission is charged to see it via mirrors like a carnaval show. The story they teach is a bit long and far fetched.
part Jehovah's Witness, heretical Christianity, mystical, gnostic and a bit of other things thrown in to the mix.

Sounds like Islam to me... Prophet marries and rapes a 9 year old child, need 4 male witnesses to prove a woman is raped.... should I continue with GAYS and infidelity?

Far too aware of what Islam of almost all sect believes

Not all sects are the same in history, hadith or even the quran, or its many readings

Why do you think so many are at war with each other?

Stupidity, and fighting to see who has FIRSTIES on that lonely goat!

I said this before, let's get all the facts before we draw conclusions. Let's don't give in to hysterics either way.

Mary, it's all over the net!
Yes, it is. Because of this, I wonder if we need censorship just because it makes sense to filter things to keep a stable civil society ? The media thinks its the elite filter and defender of truth. Who watches the media? All the scrutiny on bad cops, they ignore the majority of bad people in that community. Which reminds me, who is watching the watchers? Who is scrutinizing the media? I am, for one. You do the same, too. Be skeptical.

I said this before, let's get all the facts before we draw conclusions. Let's don't give in to hysterics either way.

Yes, it is. Because of this, I wonder if we need censorship just because it makes sense to filter things to keep a stable civil society ? The media thinks its the elite filter and defender of truth. Who watches the media? All the scrutiny on bad cops, they ignore the majority of bad people in that community. Which reminds me, who is watching the watchers? Who is scrutinizing the media? I am, for one. You do the same, too. Be skeptical.
We STILL HAVE 1st Amendment rights ....at least so far, but I'm sure the Obomanation is working on that as well as taking away our only means of defense against a tyrannical government, as our FOUNDERS wrote!

We STILL HAVE 1st Amendment rights ....at least so far, but I'm sure the Obomanation is working on that as well as taking away our only means of defense against a tyrannical government, as our FOUNDERS wrote!

Hate speech is not free speech

Please show me where it is not! Only thing unlawful that I know of is yelling FIRE in a movie theater when there isn't!...OH, wait a minute, It's HATE SPEECH on many LIBERAL UNIVERSITIES when you get ONE or MORE students that take offense to FREE SPEECH!

Hate according to whom.....to the politically correct? to you? to me? to your neighbours? to whom?

Because according to PC fanatics almost all speech is hate speech!

So ......who is going to judge the level of hatred or if indeed it is hatred!

Who????

Well dear, you aren't looking very hard. I was saying last last night how the media presumes to be social activists and pandered to anti police agenda. The media needs to stop the editorializing and just report the bloody facts, and they feed into anti police anti white hate and feed hate . And people get hurt here. That's all I am saying.

Please show me where it is not! Only thing unlawful that I know of is yelling FIRE in a movie theater when there isn't!...OH, wait a minute, It's HATE SPEECH on many LIBERAL UNIVERSITIES when you get ONE or MORE students that take offense to FREE SPEECH!

Sorry, kids, the 1st Amendment does protect 'hate speech' - LA Times
www.latimes.com/.../la-ol-colleges-hate-speech-1st-amendment-20...
Los Angeles Times
Oct 30, 2015 - The Supreme Court has not recognized a "hate speech" exception to the 1st ... A recent poll of college students' attitudes toward free speech (in ...
Hate speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHate_speech
Wikipedia
Hate speech, outside the law, is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes ... In the law of other countries, hate speech is not a legal term.
Hate speech laws · ‎Hate speech laws in France · ‎Category:Hate speech
Hate Speech Debate - American Bar Association
www.americanbar.org/groups/public.../debate_hate.html
American Bar Association
Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, ... Mitchell that this increased penalty did not violate the free speech rights of the ...
No, there's no “hate speech” exception to the First Amendment - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../no-theres-no-hate-speech-ex...
The Washington Post
May 7, 2015 - Asking “is this free speech or is it hate speech? ... words,” the fighting words exception is not generally labeled a “hate speech” exception, and ...

Hate Speech Debate - A
[URL='http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/initiatives_awards/students_in_action/debate_hate.html']Hate Speech Debate - American Bar Association

American Bar Association
Another way of saying this is to create laws and policies that do not attempt to define hate speech ashate crimes, or “acts.” In two recent hate crime cases, the U.S. Supreme Court concluded that acts, but not speech, may be regulated by law.merican Bar Association[/URL]

American Bar Association
Another way of saying this is to create laws and policies that do not attempt to define hate speech ashate crimes, or “acts.” In two recent hate crime cases, the U.S. Supreme Court concluded that acts, but not speech, may be regulated by law.

CNN's Chris Cuomo: First Amendment doesn't cover hate speech ...
www.politifact.com/.../cnns-chris-cuomo-first-amendment-doesnt-cover...
PolitiFact.com
May 7, 2015 - The claim that the Constitution doesn't protect hate speech incited heavy ... with acrime solely because their actions constitute hate speech.
Know Your Constitution (5): Free Speech and Hate Speech | Nahmod ...
Know Your Constitution (5): Free Speech and Hate Speechspeech-and-hate-spee...
Dec 4, 2013 - ... the Equal Protection Clause. Today's post deals with hate speech and that part of the First Amendment that declares: “Congress shall make…

What's not recognized by Islam?

The Mosque in Dallas??

What are you talking about?
The Nation of Islam has zero in common with traditional Sunni / Shia orthodox Islam.

It's basically a cult organization that used the name "Islam" to try and be legitimate.

And their so called Mosque isn't a real Islamic mosque. ...... :cool:
And yet you constantly post about how great a leader Farrakhan is, and then admit that he's leading an extremist organization....

Will we be hearing about YOU on the news any time soon???

news that might not have made it to most in the US.............

Farrakhan in Iran: Interview in The Islamic Republic of Iran

(NOI.org) The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and a Nation of Islam delegation made a special trip to the Islamic Republic of Iran as the Muslim nation celebrated the 37th anniversary of its revolution amid the end of U.S. sanctions and plans for a late February, 2016 election. During his trip, Minister Farrakhan sat down with Iranian journalist Nader Talebzadeh for this enlightening interview. Interview with Minister Louis Farrakhan in the Islamic Republic of Iran ----- Nader Talebzadeh is an Iranian journalist, TV producer and host, and documentary and feature filmmaker. He is based in Tehran.

Forum List

Back