🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque

What's not recognized by Islam?

The Mosque in Dallas??

What are you talking about?
The Nation of Islam has zero in common with traditional Sunni / Shia orthodox Islam.

It's basically a cult organization that used the name "Islam" to try and be legitimate.

And their so called Mosque isn't a real Islamic mosque. ...... :cool:

ok.

A mosque is not a mosque.

This is what I mean......totally....:cuckoo:

I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Not recognized by most muslims as any part of Islam, then or now.

Perhaps a small EDUCATION.....

Louis Farrakhan's group are not considered true muslims by other muslims. They are a heretical cult.
Farrakhan and co. believe Jesus in a mummy under the dome of the rock in a glass coffin and admission is charged to see it via mirrors like a carnaval show. The story they teach is a bit long and far fetched.
part Jehovah's Witness, heretical Christianity, mystical, gnostic and a bit of other things thrown in to the mix.

And, right here on our stage, Vigilante will now perform the amazing feat of riding his unicycle BACKWARDS.....

I'd be interested in seeing YOU do that...I wouldn't pay to see it, but I would laugh like hell when you fell off!

So, how many of the Dallas shooters attended the South Dallas mosque?

Here you have a link from the Santa Monica Observer-

Islamic Connection: Some Suspects in Dallas Shooting Attended South Dallas Mosque

And, right here on our stage, Vigilante will now perform the amazing feat of riding his unicycle BACKWARDS.....

I'd be interested in seeing YOU do that...I wouldn't pay to see it, but I would laugh like hell when you fell off!

Is the police investigation still ongoing?...They only released the name of ONE OFFICER KILLED so far!

I believe I mentioned this yesterday... the VERY REAL CONNECTION between Islam terrorism, and #BLM terrorism!

Among the five suspects now in Dallas Police custody are self described "Islamic Americans" who attended a Nation of Islam mosque in the South Dallas area. It should be noted that the Nation of Islam itself is splintered into several groups. Louis Farrakhan, who took over the organization in 1981, subscribes to Dianetics and appears to have left Islam altogether. It's ideology is barely recognizable as Islamic.

dallas-shooting-suspects-muslim-islamic-americans-micah-xavier-johnson-isis-nteb-933x445.jpg

ISLAM! 5 Dallas Shooting Suspects Are American Muslims Who Attended South Dallas Mosque • Now The End Begins

Not recognized by most muslims as any part of Islam, then or now.

Perhaps a small EDUCATION.....

Louis Farrakhan's group are not considered true muslims by other muslims. They are a heretical cult.
Farrakhan and co. believe Jesus in a mummy under the dome of the rock in a glass coffin and admission is charged to see it via mirrors like a carnaval show. The story they teach is a bit long and far fetched.
part Jehovah's Witness, heretical Christianity, mystical, gnostic and a bit of other things thrown in to the mix.

Sounds like Islam to me... Prophet marries and rapes a 9 year old child, need 4 male witnesses to prove a woman is raped.... should I continue with GAYS and infidelity?

Is the police investigation still ongoing?...They only released the name of ONE OFFICER KILLED so far!

Keep digging, Vigil, and I am sure that you can tie it all together with JFK and Castro.

These are the names of the Dallas officers killed

Keep digging, Vigil, and I am sure that you can tie it all together with JFK and Castro.

JFK and Castro are so 60's!

These are the names of the Dallas officers killed

Anyone else beside the one officer I mentioned, Brent Thompson?

I said this before, let's get all the facts before we draw conclusions. Let's don't give in to hysterics either way.

I said this before, let's get all the facts before we draw conclusions. Let's don't give in to hysterics either way.

Mary, it's all over the net!

Darling MaryL... I do like you but I must ask?

where are the hysterics you so much talk about??

I only see people posting the news.

I don't see any hysterics! :dunno:

Forum List

Back