Damn, annother black teen !

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Darius-Simmons.jpg

PLease read this story and comment ON THIS STORY. Pretty please.

According to the complaint, Spooner approached Simmons as the boy retrieved a garbage cart from in front of a house Thursday morning. The boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who saw the shooting, said Spooner told her son he "wanted his stuff back and that he wanted his shotguns back," the complaint said.

Darius and his mother told Spooner they did not have his property. Spooner then pulled a gun, pointed it at Simmons and fired one shot from about five feet away.

Read more: Darius Simmons, Shot By White Neighbor In Front Of His Mother (DETAILS) | Global Grind

HE WAS 13.

And when he is found guilty of murder, will anyone riot? Probably not.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

There is ZERO defense for this guy. Zero, none.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

No. Because we have the capacity to tell the difference.

Can they?

who do you think would defend him zona? Do you think they would just becasue the shooter was white and the victim was black?

And this has something to with treyvon? If he just shot him he will pay. Where is obama?

This has nothing to do with trevon. This is the story of a black teen killed by a white guy in cold blood.

Please read the story and give us your opinion on whether you think the shooter should go to jail forever for cold blooded murder.

Forum List

Back