Damn, annother black teen !

And when he is found guilty of murder, will anyone riot? Probably not.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

There is ZERO defense for this guy. Zero, none.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

who do you think would defend him zona? Do you think they would just becasue the shooter was white and the victim was black?

Who would defend him? I dont know.

Damn. Another Liberal troll thread. No need for me to stay on point. Just every need to stay out of it.

Exiting.

Run away from this story. Of course you are. Syrenn, this is what I was talking about.

truthfully.....i don't think TK feels much different then i do about what should happen,zona

you present this case in comparison to the zimmerman case....and it is not.

Damn. Another Liberal troll thread. No need for me to stay on point. Just every need to stay out of it.

Exiting.

Run away from this story. Of course you are. Syrenn, this is what I was talking about.

truthfully.....i don't think TK feels much different then i do about what should happen,zona

you present this case in comparison to the zimmerman case....and it is not.
This tk person calls this story a troll story. It is simply a story of an adult white male shooting an unarmed black kid. Dammit he was only 13.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

PLease read this story and comment ON THIS STORY. Pretty please.

According to the complaint, Spooner approached Simmons as the boy retrieved a garbage cart from in front of a house Thursday morning. The boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who saw the shooting, said Spooner told her son he "wanted his stuff back and that he wanted his shotguns back," the complaint said.

Darius and his mother told Spooner they did not have his property. Spooner then pulled a gun, pointed it at Simmons and fired one shot from about five feet away.

Read more: Darius Simmons, Shot By White Neighbor In Front Of His Mother (DETAILS) | Global Grind

HE WAS 13.

Glad the perp is facing a trial. This is tragic.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

According to the complaint, Spooner approached Simmons as the boy retrieved a garbage cart from in front of a house Thursday morning. The boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who saw the shooting, said Spooner told her son he "wanted his stuff back and that he wanted his shotguns back," the complaint said.

Darius and his mother told Spooner they did not have his property. Spooner then pulled a gun, pointed it at Simmons and fired one shot from about five feet away.

Read more: Darius Simmons, Shot By White Neighbor In Front Of His Mother (DETAILS) | Global Grind

HE WAS 13.

Tha.k you for reading the story and commenting on it.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

I don't know. There could be an insanity defense. I don't see any evidence of his mental health history.

But what does this have to do with Zimmerman? Seems like nothing. If the facts can be taken on face value, he will be found guilty. Why would anyone try to justify this shooting?

Darius-Simmons.jpg

HE WAS 13.

I agree. Kill someone in cold blood and go to prison.

Last edited:
I could post a dozen cases of blacks killing whites.

WTF does it matter. Violence is violence. It is all wrong.

Zimmerman was different as he was being beat on and was in fear of his life.

Violence is violence.

Some of it is criminal. Some of it is justified under the law.

There seem to be some who don't want to recognize that.

Can they?

Who's trying to justify anything? If the story really played out like it's written,the guy is guilty as hell and should pay for his crime.
See thats the problem with you libs. You seem to think we'll take the white guys side just because the victim is black and ignore the evidence.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

HE WAS 13.

Trial begins for Wis. man, 76, charged with shooting 13-year-old neighbor over alleged theft - The Washington Post

May justice be served!

Darius-Simmons.jpg

HE WAS 13.

Trial begins for Wis. man, 76, charged with shooting 13-year-old neighbor over alleged theft - The Washington Post

May justice be served!

I hope this monster spends the rest of his worthless life in prison. :evil:

Who's trying to justify anything? If the story really played out like it's written,the guy is guilty as hell and should pay for his crime.
See thats the problem with you libs. You seem to think we'll take the white guys side just because the victim is black and ignore the evidence.

You mean you want to apply justice equally regardless of race? What a novel concept.

But Zona can't admit we would do that. Because if he admits it then he has to admit his race baiting nonsense is crap.

You mean you want to apply justice equally regardless of race? What a novel concept.

But Zona can't admit we would do that. Because if he admits it then he has to admit his race baiting nonsense is crap.

I know right! That he actually thought he would score points here is telling.

Darius-Simmons.jpg

HE WAS 13.
The difference:

White people will call for swift justice. We will say this guy was a nut job and he deserves to be killed or spend the rest of his life locked up.

if the other way around

Black people will say its because all white people are racist, riot and have the NAACP whine and cry to the DOJ for double jeordy, which is against our Constitution but when did blacks, liberals and democrats care about that?

Can they?

Go play in Traffic you Miserable Shit. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back