Damn, annother black teen !

And this has something to with treyvon? If he just shot him he will pay. Where is obama?

This has nothing to do with trevon. This is the story of a black teen killed by a white guy in cold blood.

Please read the story and give us your opinion on whether you think the shooter should go to jail forever for cold blooded murder.

Yes, he should go to jail. I don't care what the race of eithdr is you kill someone just because. You go to jail.

And when he is found guilty of murder, will anyone riot? Probably not.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

There is ZERO defense for this guy. Zero, none.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

There was zero defense for Zimmerman. Remember, the crime scene was trashed and Zimmerman was let go at the police station. Police didn't even bother to attempt to investigate for 45 days.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

nobody cares s0n.:gay:

In the world of REAL shit happens all the time.

Can they?

French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

There was zero defense for Zimmerman. Remember, the crime scene was trashed and Zimmerman was let go at the police station. Police didn't even bother to attempt to investigate for 45 days.

Zero defense? Did you miss that entire three week trial where Zimmerman put up a successful defense and was found not guilty?

There is no law against investigating people. If there was private investigators would be in jail.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman threatened Martin. Or made any threatening actions toward him.

Zimmerman let go because the police were confident no crime occured. Why? Because the evidence supports Zimmerman. The trial proves that. Police don't usually arrest people when no crime occured. Why? Because they know that they will lose at trial. Looks like the police were right in their assessment of the investigation.

Seriously rdean, I think you would deny the sun was up at noon day if you thought it would help you politically. Why don't you care about the truth at all? If you did you wouldn't have to lie to yourself like this. Don't you have any self respect? Or is your world view so fragile you can't handle alittle honest?

Can they?

nobody cares s0n.:gay:

In the world of REAL shit happens all the time.

Nobody cares? Wow.

poor zona

not a single person defended this guy, despite zona openly wishing they would

what a pathetic troll thread

Zona s0n...........nobody cares.........

There are two types of people in this world s0n.....people who are ruled by their emotions and people who are guided by them. The former is the definition of gay.

Last edited:
poor zona

Oh I got exactly the responses. I expected from I knew would bite.
Eh. It's sad this child was killed, right in front of his mother for no damn reason. So damn sad. The shooter was a gun collector it seems. Oh and a fucking nut.

poor zona

Eh. It's sad this child was killed, right in front of his mother for no damn reason. So damn sad. The shooter was a gun collector it seems. Oh and a fucking nut.

and a winner...........

:fu::rofl::fu::rofl::fu::rofl::fu::rofl::fu:

"Because winning......is the greatest feeling in the world!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kedOQhty8gc]Sunoco "City of Victory w/Jimmie Johnson" Big Science Music - YouTube[/ame]

poor zona

You mean that no one would defend him?

Though it's not entirely true. I did say he could be not guilty by reason of insanity.

poor zona

Though it's not entirely true. I did say he could be not guilty by reason of insanity.

Why? Because he shot an unarmed kid? Perhaps he felt his property was being threatened? Not really sure where your going with that.

Why? Because he shot an unarmed kid? Perhaps he felt his property was being threatened? Not really sure where your going with that.

Merely that we don't have enough information to make a determination of whether there is a defense or not. Sure as heck doesn't look good for him though. Definitely wasnt self defense. Why is this relevant? no one has a clue but you.

Forum List

Back