Damn, annother black teen !

poor zona

not a single person defended this guy, despite zona openly wishing they would

what a pathetic troll thread

Oh I got exactly the responses. I expected from I knew would bite.
Eh. It's sad this child was killed, right in front of his mother for no damn reason. So damn sad. The shooter was a gun collector it seems. Oh and a fucking nut.

nice try fibber...you wished someone would come in and defend this guy

no one did, your thread is a massive failure

poor zona

not a single person defended this guy, despite zona openly wishing they would

what a pathetic troll thread

Oh I got exactly the responses. I expected from I knew would bite.
Eh. It's sad this child was killed, right in front of his mother for no damn reason. So damn sad. The shooter was a gun collector it seems. Oh and a fucking nut.

nice try fibber...you wished someone would come in and defend this guy

no one did, your thread is a massive failure

Five pages in and your still commenting. :)

Thank you for that contribution to this thread.

Alzheimers often makes people mean, delusional, and forgetful.

The man thought the teen had stolen his shotguns, which could be a combination of failing memory and delusions. He acted in a way that was totally out of proportion to the circumstance. So again, is he suffering Alzheimers?

Either way, he never takes another free step. No one is defending him.

What's your point? Black savages are attacking innocent whites all over the country since Saturday night when the verdict was announced....whites are randomly murdered in every major city by blacks night after night, week after week. Dr King's teachings are DOA......blacks despise whites, like to hurt them, rape them, murder them....do you see us posting every story? It would bury this site.

Merely that we don't have enough information to make a determination of whether there is a defense or not. Sure as heck doesn't look good for him though. Definitely wasnt self defense. Why is this relevant? no one has a clue but you.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were diminished capacity. This simply isn't something a sane person does.

Merely that we don't have enough information to make a determination of whether there is a defense or not. Sure as heck doesn't look good for him though. Definitely wasnt self defense. Why is this relevant? no one has a clue but you.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were diminished capacity. This simply isn't something a sane person does.

Maybe he'd had enough of it and decided to stop the little thief then and there....you can only push us geezers so far and we kill ya.....DEAD BANG....we're mostly nuts, ya get me? :doubt:

Maybe he'd had enough of it and decided to stop the little thief then and there....you can only push us geezers so far and we kill ya.....DEAD BANG....we're mostly nuts, ya get me? :doubt:

EVEN if the kid stole the shotgun - which there is no indication he did - the old man had no right to shoot him. If you have evidence, call the cops.

What's your point? Black savages are attacking innocent whites all over the country since Saturday night when the verdict was announced....whites are randomly murdered in every major city by blacks night after night, week after week. Dr King's teachings are DOA......blacks despise whites, like to hurt them, rape them, murder them....do you see us posting every story? It would bury this site.
This.

Run away from this story. Of course you are. Syrenn, this is what I was talking about.

truthfully.....i don't think TK feels much different then i do about what should happen,zona

you present this case in comparison to the zimmerman case....and it is not.
This tk person calls this story a troll story. It is simply a story of an adult white male shooting an unarmed black kid. Dammit he was only 13.

It's not the News Event that is trolling, Zona. The trolling is your slant on the event. The man needs to be arrested, charged, Tried, and Convicted. It's called Due Process. Why are you politicizing this? Why is it that you expect people other than yourself, to not be fair minded?

truthfully.....i don't think TK feels much different then i do about what should happen,zona

you present this case in comparison to the zimmerman case....and it is not.
This tk person calls this story a troll story. It is simply a story of an adult white male shooting an unarmed black kid. Dammit he was only 13.

It's not the News Event that is trolling, Zona. The trolling is your slant on the event. The man needs to be arrested, charged, Tried, and Convicted. It's called Due Process. Why are you politicizing this? Why is it that you expect people other than yourself, to not be fair minded?

I am not putting a slant on this at all. Its kind of cut and dry but I thought other things were cut and dry as well. The is no slant In my story.

Forum List

Back