Damn, annother black teen !

Why? Because he shot an unarmed kid? Perhaps he felt his property was being threatened? Not really sure where your going with that.

Merely that we don't have enough information to make a determination of whether there is a defense or not. Sure as heck doesn't look good for him though. Definitely wasnt self defense. Why is this relevant? no one has a clue but you.

I know why it's relevant. And I know why the old fucker killed that kid. The kid was suspcious to the old fucker because the kid was one of those black people. They're just suspicious in general, you know what I mean. So when the old dude's guns went missing he probably wasn't surprised, considering that he had to live next to those black people. (probably not the terminology he would use)

And he'd just had enough of it, enough of their bullshit. So in his screwed up old racist mind he was totally justified in shooting that kid. That 13-year-old boy. Because that's how those old racist fucks think.

Ask me how I know how racists think. It's because I'm white and I've been around them and heard them talk.

Yeah, I understand how this is relevant, because it's the same kind of attitudes that justified Zimmerman killing Martin...in the minds of some.

Because you've lied to yourself doesn't mean your conclusion is true.

Zimmerman shot Trayvon in self defense. The facts and the law are pretty clear.

If Trayvon hadn't been beating Zimmerman, he wouldn't have been shot. This is true regardless of the race of anyone involved.

If this story is true, the teen didn't do anything to justify being shot. This is true regardless of the race of anyone involved.

RACE IS IRRELEVANT. Stop being racists and you won't have to worry about racial problem.

And when he is found guilty of murder, will anyone riot? Probably not.

1. there was a witness

2. he was arrested right away without people having to call for it

3. no possibility of self defense to pull here

:clap2:

There it is!

A 75-year-old white Milwaukee man has been charged in the shooting death of a 13-year-old boy, whom he claims stole guns from his home.

First line of the story, emphasis mine. The fact that the old dude is white is irrelevant, except for selling papers.

There will be no need for anyone to d anything about him being arrested. The cops did the right thing.

There is ZERO defense for this guy. Zero, none.

I kind of wish someone would come in here and try but even the righty's in here cant justify this shoot.

Can they?

who do you think would defend him zona? Do you think they would just becasue the shooter was white and the victim was black?

Who would defend him? I dont know.

You said righty's would defend him. Why? And I'm sure you are implying white righty's defending him, aren't you?

Did anyone happen to notice that the article is dated JUNE 5, 2012 ?!?!?

The only reason the issue is coming up now is because the guy is finally going to trial. The jury is being selected this week. The attorney for Spooner (the shooter) says the guy is mentally ill - he sounds it! But he is getting charged with 1st degree intentional homicide. Why is anyone even comparing this to the Zimmerman case? Why give credence to this thread?

The man is mentally ill and is going for an insanity defense. It does sound like a stage in Alzheimers Disease. But if he is found mentally insane, he goes free? There are places for the criminally insane aren't there?

He cannot be left out on his own to commit another murder...

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to notice that the article is dated JUNE 5, 2012 ?!?!?

The only reason the issue is coming up now is because the guy is finally going to trial. The jury is being selected this week. The attorney for Spooner (the shooter) says the guy is mentally ill - he sounds it! But he is getting charged with 1st degree intentional homicide. Why is anyone even comparing this to the Zimmerman case? Why give credence to this thread?

If convicted he should get the max, I can't imagine any reason to justify the killing of a 13 year old.

And this has something to with treyvon? If he just shot him he will pay. Where is obama?

This has nothing to do with trevon. This is the story of a black teen killed by a white guy in cold blood.

Please read the story and give us your opinion on whether you think the shooter should go to jail forever for cold blooded murder.

If you're honestly not trying to make a back-handed comparison, then yes you're right....the guy is a nut job and he deserves to be tried for 1st degree premeditated Murder.

But, tragically (what so few seem afraid to mention) the old guy is part of only a small percentage of cause of deaths for young black males.

This tk person calls this story a troll story. It is simply a story of an adult white male shooting an unarmed black kid. Dammit he was only 13.

It's not the News Event that is trolling, Zona. The trolling is your slant on the event. The man needs to be arrested, charged, Tried, and Convicted. It's called Due Process. Why are you politicizing this? Why is it that you expect people other than yourself, to not be fair minded?

I am not putting a slant on this at all. Its kind of cut and dry but I thought other things were cut and dry as well. The is no slant In my story.

N, not in the event, in your expectation of how other people view it.

Black thug shot white baby in the face!
395113-baby-antonio-santiago-and-de-039-marquise-elkins.jpg

The man is mentally ill and is going for an insanity defense. It does sound like a stage in Alzheimers Disease. But if he is found mentally insane, he goes free? There are places for the criminally insane aren't there?

There are places for the insane. he wouldn't just be released back out into the public.

If he does have Alzheimer's they would put him in the gerontology section of a mental hospital. I took care of a man who was placed there after pushing his wife down the stairs and she later died.
Alzheimer's can make you very aggressive in certain stages.
The same man literally " bitch" slapped me once. For a elderly man, he could slap.

The guy should get death.:evil:

If he is insane? Too much money to spend on death. He's an old man. He would die before the appeal process is over.

If he does have Alzheimer's they would put him in the gerontology section of a mental hospital. I took care of a man who was placed there after pushing his wife down the stairs and she later died.
Alzheimer's can make you very aggressive in certain stages.
The same man literally " bitch" slapped me once. For a elderly man, he could slap.

Tell the Class the Truth... You Paid him to Slap you. :thup:

:)

peace...

This story is infuriating. He shot that kid in front of his mother.

Damn.

how terrible, I'll bet you weren't infuriated though when the two black children shot the little white baby in the stroller in front of his mother were you?

This case should be so open and shut case. Can't imagine what took it so long to come to trial. He stood there waited for police and announced he shot the lad.

Forum List

Back