Damn, Michael Johnson is Good!

I am no position to criticize his observation of the different challenges faced by his two sons. But until I know what he thinks the problems are and how they should be addressed I won't say he's wrong.

There is systematic racism in this country:
--affirmative action concepts
--tokenism
--requirement that people of color must be included however irrational to the circumstances
--CRT
--Generating hard feels re black people due to characterizations/accusations of white people because they're white and such
--Disallowing--even calling it racist--to treat all people the same. Deference and 'sensitivity' is required to be extended to black people but not white people and such.
Etc. etc. etc.

If that is his perspective I'm right there with him.
That’s not what he’s saying. He’s doing the democrat neosegregationist black victim dance.

So, what? A bad perp and a bad cop often results in a bad situation. And he said that his son has suffered from "systematic" racism. I don't know what he meant by that. Do you?
Yes. He blamed it all on the same shit democrats thrive on; black victimhood. Same old bullshit story. A white family adopts a black kid and now suddenly they’re qualified to be down with da ‘hood.
And Floyd wasn’t about one bad cop and a perp. There were multiple cops there who all obviously realized procedure was being followed. Four bad cops involved in the same incident, all being videoed in the post-Rodney King era is beyond remotely possible.
Johnson is pandering to democrat racism.

That’s not what he’s saying. He’s doing the democrat neosegregationist black victim dance.
I listened to it and didn't get any information of what factors he bases his remarks on. I didn't get any sense of 'victim dance.' I don't disagree that black people do have some disadvantages that whites do not have, but those are almost ALL due to leftist 'woke' Democrats and their racist policies and interpretations. I would like to hear Johnson's opinions about that.

Yes. He blamed it all on the same shit democrats thrive on; black victimhood. Same old bullshit story. A white family adopts a black kid and now suddenly they’re qualified to be down with da ‘hood.
And Floyd wasn’t about one bad cop and a perp. There were multiple cops there who all obviously realized procedure was being followed. Four bad cops involved in the same incident, all being videoed in the post-Rodney King era is beyond remotely possible.
Johnson is pandering to democrat racism.
No, he is not pandering to any such thing.

I listened to it and didn't get any information of what factors he bases his remarks on. I didn't get any sense of 'victim dance.' I don't disagree that black people do have some disadvantages that whites do not have, but those are almost ALL due to leftist 'woke' Democrats and their racist policies and interpretations. I would like to hear Johnson's opinions about that.
I vehemently disagree that blacks lack advantages exclusive to whites. It’s way more of the opposite.
Johnson sided with George Floyd and accused the country of systemic racism. It’s demmunist bullshit.

I vehemently disagree that blacks lack advantages exclusive to whites. It’s way more of the opposite.
Johnson sided with George Floyd and accused the country of systemic racism. It’s demmunist bullshit.
White people are never asked to give the white person's perspective. Black people are asked to give the black perspective all the time because that is considered the "PC" thing to do.

Nobody wonders whether the white guy got his job or promotion not because of merit but because he is white unless it is a black guy vying against a white guy for that job or promotion.

Nobody worries about whether a white person, no matter what his/her heritage, will be culturally offended if a certain food is offered as a treat or at the buffet.

People don't have to measure the adjectives and terms they use around white people.

The black person is identified as different because of all those things. He isn't allowed to be treated exactly like everybody else because of Democrat racist policies. Those advocating treating skin color as no different than eye or hair color are labeled racist.

White people are never asked to give the white person's perspective. Black people are asked to give the black perspective all the time because that is considered the "PC" thing to do.

Nobody wonders whether the white guy got his job or promotion not because of merit but because he is white unless it is a black guy vying against a white guy for that job or promotion.

Nobody worries about whether a white person, no matter what his/her heritage, will be culturally offended if a certain food is offered as a treat or at the buffet.

People don't have to measure the adjectives and terms they use around white people.

The black person is identified as different because of all those things. He isn't allowed to be treated exactly like everybody else because of Democrat racist policies. Those advocating treating skin color as no different than eye or hair color are labeled racist.
Sounds like you’re preaching to the choir.
Then you should be concerned about the new Speaker’s take on race issues.

Sounds like you’re preaching to the choir.
Then you should be concerned about the new Speaker’s take on race issues.
I honestly could care less what his take on race issues is so long as he doesn't put bad legislation out there. Is there a race problem in the USA? Yes there is and it's stupid not to acknowledge it.

The difference is in the factors we believe causes those race problems to exist. All I am saying is we can't know what his take on race issues is from his remarks in that video.

I honestly could care less what his take on race issues is so long as he doesn't put bad legislation out there. Is there a race problem in the USA? Yes there is and it's stupid not to acknowledge it.

The difference is in the factors we believe causes those race problems to exist. All I am saying is we can't know what his take on race issues is from his remarks in that video.
His take is beyond obvious and even more troublesome given his recent ascent to Speaker.
This will keep the welfare/entitlement bullshit rolling and expanding.

His take is beyond obvious and even more troublesome given his recent ascent to Speaker.
This will keep the welfare/entitlement bullshit rolling and expanding.
I get it. You don't like him. But you aren't earning any credit for merit of your opinion when you keep stating what he thinks with no evidence, what he will do with no evidence.

I get it. You don't like him. But you aren't earning any credit for merit of your opinion when you keep stating what he thinks with no evidence, what he will do with no evidence.
I have no personal take on him at all nor do I care. It’s his words, actions and policy that matter only.
I just posted a video of him pandering to democrat racism. Very clearly. Watch it again. Post #47

I have no personal take on him at all nor do I care. It’s his words, actions and policy that matter only.
I just posted a video of him pandering to democrat racism. Very clearly. Watch it again. Post #47
I watched the video. And did I did not interpret what he said anything close to how you interpreted it. And even if he meant it as you interpret it does not extrapolate into his intention to make it law or policy of any kind.

To a conservative, opinion, point of view, beliefs, etc. do not necessarily need to be addressed by federal law, policy, action. It is only Democrats who condemn and try to prosecute/cancel people who think differently than they do. Or so I thought.

At least try to be fair and give the guy a chance.

Forum List

Back