Dan Crenshaw crushes Bill Maher

Maher hasn’t been terribly relevant for a long time. Crenshaw lies repeatedly in this interview and I’ve only watched a few minutes.
What did he lie about?

For starters he claims that there was widespread condemnation of Trump’s travel ban. There wasn’t. He even claims Biden had stated he wouldn’t have done it. Also false. He also claimed Pelosi introduced legislation the day that Trump enacted travel restrictions that would have prevented Trump from doing so. That’s a three sided lie. Pelosi didn’t introduce it. It was introduced a year ago. And it wouldn’t have stopped Trump from enacting restrictions.
Pelosi and the travel ban: January 28 - Pelosi said house will consider the bill to repeal travel ban.

Sounds like he was right on that one.

On Biden called the travel ban xenophobic: Joe Biden Video from Iowa

Sounds right here too.

I don't have anything showing widespread condemnation of Trump's travel ban, but the video Trump put together of media types calling this a mere flu outbreak as a critique of the travel ban speaks for itself.

I don't have anything showing widespread condemnation of Trump's travel ban, but the video Trump put together of media types calling this a mere flu outbreak as a critique of the travel ban speaks for itself.
Actually it doesn’t. Those clips had nothing to do with the travel ban. The video is highly misleading.

Maher hasn’t been terribly relevant for a long time. Crenshaw lies repeatedly in this interview and I’ve only watched a few minutes.
What did he lie about?

For starters he claims that there was widespread condemnation of Trump’s travel ban. There wasn’t. He even claims Biden had stated he wouldn’t have done it. Also false. He also claimed Pelosi introduced legislation the day that Trump enacted travel restrictions that would have prevented Trump from doing so. That’s a three sided lie. Pelosi didn’t introduce it. It was introduced a year ago. And it wouldn’t have stopped Trump from enacting restrictions.

:auiqs.jpg:

Dude, come on. You have 24/7 TDS. It’s not tough to say that he owned Maher.

Pretend he has a D after his name. Now the interview was amazing, right?

What did he lie about?

I thought you wanted a critique of Crenshaw? I guess you just wanted to troll.

I posted Crenshaw’s lies. You ignored it.

What did he lie about?

You must be a blast at parties.

What about Mahers lies and mischaractizations? Roll through those.

What did he lie about?

Why? I don’t care about Maher

What did he lie about?

Why? I don’t care about Maher

Well it’s nice that you care about Crenshaw. I’m sure he cares about you as well.

Odd that you can’t critique both sides.

Time stamp me to where the fun begins. I couldn’t watch 14 minutes of Maher if I was on crack, heroin, ice, meth, AND stoned to the bone.

Pelosi and the travel ban: January 28 - Pelosi said house will consider the bill to repeal travel ban.

Look at the dates. That was three days before Trump announced travel restrictions to China.

Is she a time traveler?
So, did they, or did they NOT want a travel ban? That's a pretty big nit you just picked.

The bill you cited had nothing to do with Trump’s China travel restrictions. It had to do with restrictions on granting VISAs to some African nations.

How could it be a nit pick if it has nothing to do with it? Read the first paragraph of the article for goodness sakes.

Look at the dates. That was three days before Trump announced travel restrictions to China.

Is she a time traveler?
So, did they, or did they NOT want a travel ban? That's a pretty big nit you just picked.

The bill you cited had nothing to do with Trump’s China travel restrictions. It had to do with restrictions on granting VISAs to some African nations.

How could it be a nit pick if it has nothing to do with it? Read the first paragraph of the article for goodness sakes.

Did you think Mahers questions were fair?

It was awesome....if the GOP talking points give you wood.

Bill was gracious in allowing that blowhard to release hot air.

Did you notice Billy didnt have a response to reality. He gets his information where all leftists do. Dead wrong and he looked like a fool.

Time stamp me to where the fun begins. I couldn’t watch 14 minutes of Maher if I was on crack, heroin, ice, meth, AND stoned to the bone.

Crenshaw pretty much fucks him up from 3 minutes on
Ok, I assume from that point I don’t have to listen to Maher laughing at his own jokes when the audience doesn‘t, right?

one of the worst things about a so called comedian is laughing at himself thinking he is funny.

So beautiful

I think it’s funny how you people cherry-pick this stuff and ignore all of the interviews where Trumpsters get embarrassed. Finally you think you won a debate against the liberal! That being said, I think this guy made a good point about inaction from Pelosi. However, he only addresses one point on the timeline. There were plenty of times on the timeline he ignores

For one thing, Maher had only so much time to have this guy address his Trump criticism. The best thing trump supporters can say is “But Pelosi!” Pelosi wasn’t debriefed about the dangers of the Coronavirus. Trump was. Trump was as far back as January yet he pretended through all of February that either it was a democrat hoax or completely downplaying and encouraging his rallies to confine. He could have also used this time to push for more testing.

Is she a time traveler?

Did you think Mahers questions were fair?

Don’t care for Maher. I don’t hold him to the same standard as an elected representative.

Forum List

Back