Dangerous Rabbi Released And Return To Beverly Hills

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Releasing this kind of crap in nature is not safe for people.

Mendel Tevel released from N.Y. jail, returns to Beverly Hills | Los Angeles

german%2Bjew.jpg

The funniest thing is that big media still crucifying criminal priests and the church but no bearded crow is covered in the news.

The funniest thing is that big media still crucifying criminal priests and the church but no bearded crow is covered in the news.

I have no trouble if someone is victim, suspect or convinced. Media is quick to judge a rabbi or priest, however if a cleric or imam is involved they begin blame with the victim.
I pay attention to sex crimes and crimes against women. I don't post every story.

As sad as it is, I have found in a few cases children coxed or women make false claims. It is a sad stigma on both.

I have more concern with muslim sex crimes because of the honor killing and stone of victims, or in a few cases forced to marry the rapist.

People are not perfect and muslims are not beyond committing crimes, with boys or females. I have a problem with the threats and violence when a muslim is suspect and the belief muslim religious are above the law, both state and sharia.

There are far more than ever get reported on this message board.

Religion does not make someone so pure they never do the improper or abominable.

You have shown you seek to defame all jews with your posts as if all are guilt of your accusations.

You are racist who seem to have purpose other than attacking jews, mostly with false accusation.

All humans are weak, there is no such thing as perfection. Jews are however not guilt of all crime committed by a single or few everywhere in the world. Stop blaming all jews for every thing on earth, including natural disasters.

If you have a problem with the crime, discuss it without religion. If there is well planned, rape or terrorism by mob intent on abuse, that is worth posting about. The actions of the new years assaults is not the fault of all muslim but it is a concern because of the infiltration of terrorist within the millions of refugees spreading around the world. The total lack of regard for the rules, laws and norms of behavior in their host country. The few have put a stain on the many of decent muslims and sparking a back last against all, which seems to be the intent. They want to spark a wide spread or even global religious war, not just wars on specific terrorist and militias.

I have no trouble if someone is victim, suspect or convinced. Media is quick to judge a rabbi or priest, however if a cleric or imam is involved they begin blame with the victim.
I pay attention to sex crimes and crimes against women. I don't post every story.

As sad as it is, I have found in a few cases children coxed or women make false claims. It is a sad stigma on both.

I have more concern with muslim sex crimes because of the honor killing and stone of victims, or in a few cases forced to marry the rapist.

People are not perfect and muslims are not beyond committing crimes, with boys or females. I have a problem with the threats and violence when a muslim is suspect and the belief muslim religious are above the law, both state and sharia.

Religion does not make someone so pure they never do the improper or abominable.

You have shown you seek to defame all jews with your posts as if all are guilt of your accusations.

You are racist who seem to have purpose other than attacking jews, mostly with false accusation.

All humans are weak, there is no such thing as perfection. Jews are however not guilt of all crime committed by a single or few everywhere in the world. Stop blaming all jews for every thing on earth, including natural disasters.

If you have a problem with the crime, discuss it without religion. If there is well planned, rape or terrorism by mob intent on abuse, that is worth posting about. The actions of the new years assaults is not the fault of all muslim but it is a concern because of the infiltration of terrorist within the millions of refugees spreading around the world. The total lack of regard for the rules, laws and norms of behavior in their host country. The few have put a stain on the many of decent muslims and sparking a back last against all, which seems to be the intent. They want to spark a wide spread or even global religious war, not just wars on specific terrorist and militias.
CNN and FOX News spend hours on church scandals but nothing about the tribe.
http://iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jewish.child.molesters.that.are.never.on.the.NEWS-WHY.htm

CNN and FOX News spend hours on church scandals but nothing about the tribe.
http://iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jewish.child.molesters.that.are.never.on.the.NEWS-WHY.htm

the site has been pulled, 6 yrs ago, for racism.

Try credible print news. There is not a proportional number of jewish sex crimes, perhaps because celibacy is not requires. The church scandals were wide spread and the protection of them went on for decades.
TV news plays to a more wide spread audience, not a "jewish" one. Christians needed to know abut the systematic cover up and the numbers of people that were victims.

Forum List

Back