Dangerous: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need Daily Intelligence Briefing Because He’s ‘Smart’

“I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day.”

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview airing Sunday that he doesn’t need to receive a daily intelligence briefing, stating he only gets the briefing when he needs it.

“I don’t have to be told ― you know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day,” Trump said in an interview airing on “Fox News Sunday.” “I don’t need to be told ... the same thing every day, every morning ― same words. ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let’s go over it again.’ I don’t need that.”

Trump is reportedly only receiving an intelligence briefing just once a week. The president-elect said the people who are giving him the briefings are “very good people” and that he was always available if something changed. He also said that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving the briefings.

President Barack Obama has a briefing six days a week.

Dangerous: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need Daily Intelligence Briefing Because He’s ‘Smart’

Donald Trump Used To Complain About Obama Not Getting Intelligence Briefings

This should scare the shit out of everyone!
Yea Obama did the same thing to the Nth degree, so condem Obama for doing the same thing, and then I'll happily join you on this issue...or stay quite and don't cry foul only when its self serving.

Pence is in charge of that stuff because squirrel top has no clue what he is doing.
Dude I didn't vote for trump, and very much dislike him. But Obama pulled this same shit and I heard zero word from the left...

So condemn what Obama did (which is the very same thing) or shut the f up. And that's a very fair statement

“I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day.”

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview airing Sunday that he doesn’t need to receive a daily intelligence briefing, stating he only gets the briefing when he needs it.

“I don’t have to be told ― you know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day,” Trump said in an interview airing on “Fox News Sunday.” “I don’t need to be told ... the same thing every day, every morning ― same words. ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let’s go over it again.’ I don’t need that.”

Trump is reportedly only receiving an intelligence briefing just once a week. The president-elect said the people who are giving him the briefings are “very good people” and that he was always available if something changed. He also said that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving the briefings.

President Barack Obama has a briefing six days a week.

Donald Trump Used To Complain About Obama Not Getting Intelligence Briefings

This should scare the shit out of everyone!

Trump is planning on being the defacto President. IOW--he is delegating most of his responsibilities to others, and that's been the plan all along. He is still going to remain the producer of the T.V reality show Celebrity apprentice.

His physco babble interpreter, Kelly Ann Conway says he'll do that in his "spare time."
Donald Trump to Remain Executive Producer on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ (EXCLUSIVE)
1276cbTEASER-president-trump-reality-tv.jpg

You only need to be briefed when something changes.
Says the trump voter, who'd go apeshit when Obama did the same...and let the ball drop often because of it

If it's the same shit, why waste the Presidents time?

I love the im smart , because how stupid do you have to be to go over the same stuff every day?
Uh because it wasn't right when Obama set the precedent to skip out on thier duty when no other president in history skipped out on their duty. It's world events and there's a lot more going on than "nothing's changed" and it was wrong when Obama did it, and it's wrong when trump does it

Lol. Republicans bitch and moan about Obama not having enough experience then elect the most inexperienced president ever. Republican logic.

Says the trump voter, who'd go apeshit when Obama did the same...and let the ball drop often because of it

I love the im smart , because how stupid do you have to be to go over the same stuff every day?
Uh because it wasn't right when Obama set the precedent to skip out on thier duty when no other president in history skipped out on their duty. It's world events and there's a lot more going on than "nothing's changed" and it was wrong when Obama did it, and it's wrong when trump does it

Trump stated it was the same stuff, so why waste time?

Because it's not right, and I don't agree with it no matter what letters are in front of their name. Do I need a better reason?

Because it's not right, and I don't agree with it no matter what letters are in front of their name. Do I need a better reason?

Yeah facts and logic are a start.

Why isnt it right?

Why isnt it right?
Because every president since Obama has gone over a national security report every singal day. And if your merely reacting to problems that arise you're too late. You're consistently stuck in the act of reacting, not being proactive. It was wrong when Obama did it and it wil be just as wrong when
Trump does it

Why isnt it right?
Because every president since Obama has gone over a national security report every singal day. And if your merely reacting to problems that arise you're too late. You're consistently stuck in the act of reacting, not being proactive. It was wrong when Obama did it and it wil be just as wrong when
Trump does it

Wait its a briefing, not a strategy session. If there is no new information, then how do you change plans and why?

Why isnt it right?
Trump does it

Wait its a briefing, not a strategy session. If there is no new information, then how do you change plans and why?
You're right, leader of the free world shouldn't need to know what's happening around the world...

"When I have intel briefings, I need them. When I don't have intel briefings, I don't need them"

King Trump

He said he told them to tell him when there's something new, did you watch the klip? Be honest, you didn't, did you, KlosedKaption?

Forum List

Back