Dangers Of Marijuana

Cannabis is not for everyone but there's no reason for it to be illegal. It turns out that the worst danger of this natural wonder drug is prosecution. The entirely racist origin of cannabis prohibition is reason enough to legalize it for any adult that wants it.

1673523384832.jpeg

When the FBI interviewed their captured serial killers, they found that I think 90+% were products of households with at least one alcoholic, abusive parent.

Not one of them had stoners for parents
Marijuana does not make people violent but it fucks up your brain chemistry and the residue stays in your body for years.

Really? You want them to legalize heroin, too???
why dont you answer what he is saying instead of avoiding what he says?....alcohol kills more people than pot ever will and cigarettes are very addicting physically while pot isnt, but yet those are legal....why is that?.....could it be because so many drink and smoke cigarettes, so those vices are ok in spite of the damage they cause?.... it is very hypocritical for someone to say my vice is ok,but yours is not ok....

so what?.....like people who smoke cigarettes thats their choice....and you dont have to smoke pot anymore,there are edibles...
I wasn’t criticizing.

People just often over look the basic danger of smoking anything that involves inhaling.

I support legalization and peoples right to consume cannibals however

Forum List

Back