Dante's Inferno Test

Originally posted by jon_forward
aaaaahhhhhh...johnney...maybe if you were more emotionally attached, we could like pass the bong to ya....anyone got a long ass rope???
what the hell do i need emotions for anyway...lol
as long as your passin the bong, throw me another bud...lol

Sorry guys, but I will think about you all while sitting in LIMBO!!!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad

what the hell do i need emotions for anyway...lol
as long as your passin the bong, throw me another bud...lol

Sorry Johnney... Jon is bringing the bong down to level 8 for me. You want the bong.. you gotta come get it. :D

Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven

Originally posted by janeeng
Sorry guys, but I will think about you all while sitting in LIMBO!!!
First Level of Hell - Limbo
now you nkow she lied her ass off on this one...lol level one my ass :rotflmao:

Not nice Johnney!!!! hahahahaha! I know you think I should be right there at the bottom with you!:p:

Not nice Johnney!!!! hahahahaha! I know you think I should be right there at the bottom with you!:p:
damn straight! at least with me...lol

That could be very dangerous!!!!! ahhaha

How much trouble could you get into? You're already in hell! :laugh:

Well, one could end up on one of the less fun levels!

Originally posted by wonderwench
Well, one could end up on one of the less fun levels!

Yeah, poor Janeen is stuck up there in Limbo alone listening to all the noise from our party on the Second Level! :laugh:

The most happening place is the landing between the 2nd and 3rd levels.

:dev1:

Originally posted by wonderwench
The most happening place is the landing between the 2nd and 3rd levels.

:dev1:

The landing? Who knew? I'll have to set up a booth there! :D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Me and Sandy and Moi are bunkmates... I'm in Purgatory too!

Kool I see ya there !! I get the top bunk though ~ :p:

Originally posted by Johnney
now you nkow she lied her ass off on this one...lol level one my ass :rotflmao:

Hell the Devil don't want her ass !!

I am also looking at living out eternity on level 2 , I wonder if their is something I can do to earn extra credit . Maybe if I give the next street beggar I run into a sixpack , who knows , that could bump me up to purgatory. :alco:

Forum List

Back