🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Darren Wilson Has Retired

In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.
I didn't say you threatened me, idiot. You suggested someone should kill Wilson. I merely pointed out that you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself.
Where does he live? I bet you wont tell me will you?
Check the NY Times! They've published Wilson's address several times for people like you. ;)
I want the pussy SJ to supply it since he claimed I threatened Wilson. i want to see if he is afraid to do so.
The only pussy here is you retard.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
Hey asshole I'm talking to you it doesn't matter who can prove what on a discussion board. The Grand Jury has ruled.
Hey asshole I'll simply ignore your posts until i decide to allow you to speak to me. I have ruled.
You are an idiot and a hypocrite, you rule nothing fool.

There will be many many more George Zimmermans and Darren Wilsons. Black people will never get whites to die for them. Which necessarily means many more Trayvon Martins and Michael Browns.

Every time a thug like them is killed the streets get a little bit safer.

The KKK donated to his defense fund. Prove he didnt take the money.

Um, that's not how debate works. It's not up to anyone to prove something DIDN'T happen. It's up to the person making the claim, you, to prove he did.
Yes that is how a debate works. Its up to you to prove he didnt take the money. We already know his girl is a member.

Prove it or admit you lied!
He did not take the money. Your assertion, your burden. The same applies to you far right when you make the silly assertions without evidence.

Um, that's not how debate works. It's not up to anyone to prove something DIDN'T happen. It's up to the person making the claim, you, to prove he did.
Yes that is how a debate works. Its up to you to prove he didnt take the money. We already know his girl is a member.

He did not take the money. Your assertion, your burden. The same applies to you far right when you make the silly assertions without evidence.

the irony of this post cracks me up

The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
You keep calling us Klan members but none of us are members of the Democratic Party.b

None of the KKK are part of the current crop of Dems so I am glad you are admitting you are part of the Klan.
I would never join a Democrat institution like the KKK. Own it.
The KKK is not Democratic. Not one KKK member voted for a Black POTUS. What is it you want me to own?

Dont lie. You are just mad I dont agree with you assertion its ok to call me a ******.
You're a black guy? There's no reasoning with you, no proof is enough, so it's pointless to discuss this with you. Look here, the outcome was just. The world will move on just like it did after Trayvon, another victim of poor parenting, assumed room temperature. Carry on.
Yes I am a Black guy. You arent very observant are you? You cant reason with me. You dont speak with reason. You speak with the fear transmitted to you by Wilsons Big Black Killer Demon story.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

If I thought he was going to shoot me?

When did he think he was going to be shot?
When Wilson pulled his gun on him.

Yes I am a Black guy. You arent very observant are you? You cant reason with me. You dont speak with reason. You speak with the fear transmitted to you by Wilsons Big Black Killer Demon story.
We understand you're black, and we also understand your communication skills are severely limited. Bell curve I guess.

The joy that some people exhibit at ruining this poor man's life is appalling.

Just sayin'.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.
You have to be the biggest asshole in this forum

Last edited:
Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

Wilson did not pull the gun on Brown first.
Forensic evidence proves that Brown tried to get Wilsons gun first. Then Wilson shot him,
Authorities say Michael Brown s blood found on gun inside police car - The Washington Post

What will you say if Eric Holder comes out with the same conclusion?

Did you quote the correct post, dude?

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.
You hire him, you put yourself and all of your employees in danger.
"Un-hirable"?
"In danger"?
:slap:
We feel the same way about you, asshole
You and the asshat that thanked you Carla_Danger can eat shit and die
I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.

Wilson did not pull the gun on Brown first.
Forensic evidence proves that Brown tried to get Wilsons gun first. Then Wilson shot him,
Authorities say Michael Brown s blood found on gun inside police car - The Washington Post

What will you say if Eric Holder comes out with the same conclusion?
Explain how you can tell Brown tried to get the Wilsons gun first? Saying forensic evidence is not enough. What kind of evidence appears that says Browns actions were first? Did they pull a print off the gun that was covered by a print from Wilson?

Forum List

Back