🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Darren Wilson Has Retired

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Sorry to see ya go Bear, you probably need a break from this stuff anyways, the constant negativity can cause them button eyes to pop right off.
but the good thing is nothing Asclepias says here is really of any consequence or going to sway anyone, kinda like the time he called our Navy Seals
cowards because they need good weapons. He can call for wishing a cop gets shot, but hes just proving himself to be a reactionary like the small
minority of people doing the looting and burning. See the're just the same , I think we all get it here.
The thing that is so awesome about Dumbbears mental breakdown is that he thinks its ok if he says he is glad Wilson killed Brown but he breaks into tears over me saying I wish someone would put a bullet in Wilson head. This is a great example of the hypocrisy exhibited on this site. If you cant take the heat then dont start a fire.

Its usualy not good to gloat over someone dying. Im not glad that Brown had to die, but I believe it was his own actions that caused the chain of events.
Well Dumbbear thinks its ok but has a mental breakdown when I say Wilson needs a bullet in the head. Of course Browns actions caused the chain of events. He was Black while jay walking and he didnt let Wilson run him over when he reversed.

The man was not only not found guilty of anything, he was not even indicted of anything; yet rabid, slavering lefties are caught up in a 'Lord of the Flies' glee at the prospect of demonizing and attacking the guy. Fucking scumbags.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.

The Grand Jury that saw all of the evidence says you, the vast majority of blacks and some whites are all full of shit.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

That is not a link proving that Wilson has any ties to the KKK or even knows one.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.
Know who won't be writing one? The thug that got what he asked for when he attacked Wilson. At least Michael a Brown can't reproduce and continue the line of thugs his baby daddy has shown to be.

Wilson should go to an affluent all white police department. Or, a better paying private security firm.

Wilson already has over a million dollars in donations with more coming in every day. With some careful investment he won't even have to work.

Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
So what if they were mostly white.
They obviously were swayed by the "big Black man" sob story Wilson told where Brown became this flaming "demon" and he (Wilson) felt like a 5 year old child. What a pussy! :laugh:
I believe Wilson. So does most of America. We have to deal with the Mike Browns from time to time. Decent society can do without these animals walking among us.

Forum List

Back