Darren Wilson Has Retired

Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
So what if they were mostly white.
They obviously were swayed by the "big Black man" sob story Wilson told where Brown became this flaming "demon" and he (Wilson) felt like a 5 year old child. What a pussy! :laugh:

Wilson vs Brown.

Attachments

• BrownVsWilson.jpg
    BrownVsWilson.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 30
[
I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.

You're a real piece of shit asshole. Let's see how many people agree with me.
Sad you have to be validated by someone else.
I agree with him 100%.
Good job making him feel validated. I knew someone would help him with his self esteem.
Let me guess. You were a hall monitor in 5th grade and everybody thought you were a dork. I'm right, no.?

[
I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.

I agree with him 100%.
Good job making him feel validated. I knew someone would help him with his self esteem.
Let me guess. You were a hall monitor in 5th grade and everybody thought you were a dork. I'm right, no.?
Never go to Vegas. You would be broke inside of an hour.

Although some people might express despicable thoughts that are pure crapola, I don't believe in censoring free speech. This is one of the reasons why I LIKE this board. Besides, if he ever did do anything stupid to a cop, then his posts here could be used as evidence against him, so let him sing like a little birdie bird! :)

I knew Anonymous would find some dirt.

"
In the process of outing Ku Klux Klan members, Anonymous discovered connections between the Klan and the “We Support Darren Wilson” group.

One of the Darren Wilson rallies was held in Imperial, Missouri, and was rumored to have been organized by the Klan. It’s important to note that this is also allegedly the hometown of Darren Wilson’s girlfriend and fellow Ferguson police officer Barbara Spradling.

Prior to going public with the connection between the KKK and “We Support Darren Wilson” group, the group purged many photos from the rally from their social media pages, most likely in an attempt to obscure the connections between the groups.

Read more at Anonymous Claims to Have Evidence Directly Connecting Darren Wilson Ferguson PD to KKK The Free Thought Project"

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
You keep calling us Klan members but none of us are members of the Democratic Party.b

I would love to see asslepassaturd go bye bye. Problem is...Godlesskanky says it all the time too. Just slap his sorry black ass on ignore and you won't see him saying it. (I have both on iggie. Makes posting here much nicer for me).
Freedom of speech and all that rot, ya know.

I agree with him 100%.
I'm right.

I agree with him 100%.
I'm right.
I dont believe you

How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
You keep calling us Klan members but none of us are members of the Democratic Party.b

None of the KKK are part of the current crop of Dems so I am glad you are admitting you are part of the Klan.

I would love to see asslepassaturd go bye bye. Problem is...Godlesskanky says it all the time too. Just slap his sorry black ass on ignore and you won't see him saying it. (I have both on iggie. Makes posting here much nicer for me).
Freedom of speech and all that rot, ya know.
Dont lie. You are just mad I dont agree with you assertion its ok to call me a ******.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Okay, it was fixed. Have fun proving it.
Proving it? I wasnt trying to prove it. I was just letting you know I know.
You mean you think you know.

That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Okay, it was fixed. Have fun proving it.
Proving it? I wasnt trying to prove it. I was just letting you know I know.
You mean you think you know.
No. I meant what I typed. I'm just letting you know I know. I dont care if you believe me or not.

I fully support your decision to not post here anymore :thup:

Old Fool supports the murder of white gentile anybody, apparently. It's a Hasidic thing.

Congrats! In all my time on this earth that's the absolute dumbest, most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said about me. :thup:

I doubt that, "rabbi". You're an angry person who never injects any intonation of hope into his posts. All you possess for this human zoo is contempt.

I fully support your decision to not post here anymore :thup:

Old Fool supports the murder of white gentile anybody, apparently. It's a Hasidic thing.

Congrats! In all my time on this earth that's the absolute dumbest, most ridiculous thing anyone has ever said about me. :thup:

I doubt that, "rabbi". You're an angry person who never injects any intonation of hope into his posts. All you possess for this human zoo is contempt.

Shalom Aleikhem my friend.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back