Darren Wilson Has Retired

Get up to speed. Go back and read the posts, idiot.

Discuss it with the mods, not me.
Oh, I see. You like to stir up shit but not answer for it.
Dont be mad your weak ploy was spotted. I was toying with you fool. Werent you the one that asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder a while back?
Here's you statement. No baiting was necessary for you to make it.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I know. I do hope someone puts a bullet in his head. I am not stuttering here.
I know you do but you won't do it yourself because you're a pussy.

Discuss it with the mods, not me.
Dont be mad your weak ploy was spotted. I was toying with you fool. Werent you the one that asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder a while back?

You wont give me his address will you?

Why don't you just look it up? Too stupid?

Because I want to call your bluff.

Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Okay, it was fixed. Have fun proving it.

How is that calling my bluff?

No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Okay, it was fixed. Have fun proving it.
Proving it? I wasnt trying to prove it. I was just letting you know I know.

By forcing you to admit you are afraid to provide it. Pussy.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
So you admit your posts aren't to accomplish anything good but to continue inflaming the situation.And you doing that in your simple little confused mind think you have a bunch of KKK members here to antagonize.In this case maybe you should look at the law and how it was applied and realize you have no basis for inflaming anyone. Wilson did his job. Period. He shot and killed a piece of shit thug for the benefit of the community. That's what cops are supposed to do. It's why we pay them for doing that job. He deserves full retirement after the bullshit people like you put him through. And yes the people that should pay for this retirement are the residents of Ferguson who he protected.

Justice is done. Wilson get's to retire and Brown gets lowered six feet under. Seems like a win win to me.

Afraid? That makes no sense. A liberal reporter already posted it, if you want it you can find it. Well, a smart person could find it.

How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
So you admit your posts aren't to accomplish anything good but to continue inflaming the situation.And you doing that in your simple little confused mind think you have a bunch of KKK members here to antagonize.In this case maybe you should look at the law and how it was applied and realize you have no basis for inflaming anyone. Wilson did his job. Period. He shot and killed a piece of shit thug for the benefit of the community. That's what cops are supposed to do. It's why we pay them for doing that job. He deserves full retirement after the bullshit people like you put him through. And yes the people that should pay for this retirement are the residents of Ferguson who he protected.

Justice is done. Wilson get's to retire and Brown gets lowered six feet under. Seems like a win win to me.
Where did you see me admit my posts arent to accomplish anything good? Please quote me on that. informing you that you are wrong does a lot of good even though you wont admit it.

Afraid? That makes no sense. A liberal reporter already posted it, if you want it you can find it. Well, a smart person could find it.
I want you to prove you arent afraid pussy.

Who said I was doing good here?
Where did you see me admit my posts arent to accomplish anything good? Please quote me on that. informing you that you are wrong does a lot of good even though you wont admit it.

That was like hitting the easy button.
It would be easier if you could quote me saying I admit my posts arent to accomplish anything good. One is a question I asked you which you quoted. The other is a claim I made a statement. Where is the statement? I need the quoted statement if you want me to believe you said anything relevant.

The fix was in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0

"In an unusual step, Mr. McCulloch had said he would present all known witnesses and evidence and instead of recommending an indictment, as is usually the case, let the jurors decide for themselves what if any charges to bring."
So you're pissed off the GJ was given too much info and should have just been given enough to get the result you wanted. No matter the bulk of the evidence would have gone the defendant's way you just wanted to see a show and the DA should have lied and held back evidence in order to get your circus.

There was no reason Wilson and his family should be run through that process just for your satisfaction. The law isn't there for your entertainment. The facts and evidence prevent that. Maybe you should look into those for justice instead of cheering for a fake trial in order to make you happy.

Forum List

Back