Darren Wilson Has Retired

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.
Then I encourage you to take a cop's gun away sometime.
Tell one to be dumb enough to try and shoot me within reach. I'll blow his spine apart with it.
Big talk coming from someone on a keyboard. You would lose like Brown did.

We dont know that. All we have is Wilsons testimony. I wouldnt surrender if I thought someone was going to shoot me.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.
Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.
Tell one to be dumb enough to try and shoot me within reach. I'll blow his spine apart with it.
I never lose.

I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.
Most Americans believed OJ killed them; most Americans believed the evidence was tainted, and OJ had to be found not guilty. That does not mean innocent.

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.
You cant possibly know how wrong you are but you are entitled to be wrong.

Oh really? Then you explain to me what benefit there would be to being proclaimed innocent rather than not guilty.....

There is of course no distinction. In either case you are free to go on about your life with no punishment from the government.

A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.
Most Americans believed OJ killed them; most Americans believed the evidence was tainted, and OJ had to be found not guilty. That does not mean innocent.

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.

Go to the UCMJ online and so some reading on terms and meanings.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.
No its not. if you are proven innocent public perception is different than if you are just found not guilty. Huge difference.

I am tired of the childishness.

If anyone is calling for murder, he should be banned.

If anyone is trying to provoke someone to call for murder, he should be banned.

I never lose.
Big talk from a loser.

[
I wont eat shit but eventually i will die. Hopefully someone puts a hollow point in Wilsons skull. That would be extra special.

You're a real piece of shit asshole. Let's see how many people agree with me.
Sad you have to be validated by someone else.
I agree with him 100%.
Good job making him feel validated. I knew someone would help him with his self esteem.

You cant possibly know how wrong you are but you are entitled to be wrong.

Oh really? Then you explain to me what benefit there would be to being proclaimed innocent rather than not guilty.....

There is of course no distinction. In either case you are free to go on about your life with no punishment from the government.
Court of public opinion can influence your life. Even a idiot knows that.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.

prove that please. I've seen nothing that identifies members of the GJ

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.

prove that please. I've seen nothing that identifies members of the GJ
There were curiously 9 of them. Look it up.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.
No its not. if you are proven innocent public perception is different than if you are just found not guilty. Huge difference.

Oh bull shit. if the Grand Jury came back and said "Wilson is innocent" you would have been just as pissed. NO difference

Oh, also public perception has NOTHING to do with the law, which is what I was talking about. OJ was guilty , he killed that woman, you know it , i know it. We all know it, but as far as the LAW is concerned he didn't do it. Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Oh bull shit. if the Grand Jury came back and said "Wilson is innocent" you would have been just as pissed. NO difference

Oh, also public perception has NOTHING to do with the law, which is what I was talking about. OJ was guilty , he killed that woman, you know it , i know it. We all know it, but as far as the LAW is concerned he didn't do it. Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I wasnt pissed. I was resigned. I know there was no way 9 white people would vote to indict him.

I wasnt pissed. I was resigned. I know there was no way 9 white people would vote to indict him.
Who said innocent had anything to do with law? OJ may have been found not guilty but that proves the point about the difference between innocent and not guilty doesnt it?

Forum List

Back