Darren Wilson Has Retired

Asclepias, Michael brought it all on himself. All he had to do was surrender. So he wanted to be BlackieBobBadAss and died. Such a waste.
We dont know that. All we have is Wilsons testimony. I wouldnt surrender if I thought someone was going to shoot me.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.

S.J., you are baiting Asclepias into breaking the rules and that has been reported.

It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.
I think you argue just for sport.
I think you chime in just for sport. Can you prove Brown went for his gun?
I don't need to, the decision has already been made.
You do need to. Someone asked me a question, I answered, and you claimed I liked arguing. That means you just like chiming in if you cant answer the question.

Then you prove it then. The decision has been made, your theory lost. If you refuse to accept it, the burden is on you to prove otherwise.

You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.

Asclepias, Michael brought it all on himself. All he had to do was surrender. So he wanted to be BlackieBobBadAss and died. Such a waste.
We dont know that. All we have is Wilsons testimony. I wouldnt surrender if I thought someone was going to shoot me.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.
Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.

S.J., you are baiting Asclepias into breaking the rules and that has been reported.

Please point to where baiting people into breaking the rules is against the rules. If that were the case I know a certain person who likes to bait people into calling him a pedophile needs to be banned.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.
Most Americans believed OJ killed them; most Americans believed the evidence was tainted, and OJ had to be found not guilty. That does not mean innocent.

Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

Most Americans believed OJ killed them; most Americans believed the evidence was tainted, and OJ had to be found not guilty. That does not mean innocent.
True

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.

Mods have the right to stop such baiting; it is within their purview.

I happen to believe Asclepias is wrong, but I know that S.J. is almost never motivated by good intentions on the Board.

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.

Go to the UCMJ online and do some reading on terms and meanings.

You cant possibly know how wrong you are but you are entitled to be wrong.

No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.

Go to the UCMJ online and so some reading on terms and meanings.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.

Forum List

Back