Darren Wilson Has Retired

Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
That's an interesting way of avoiding my question, pussy.
Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.
In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.
I didn't say you threatened me, idiot. You suggested someone should kill Wilson. I merely pointed out that you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself.

ctly?
It's on TV.
Yep, all those lying black so called witnesses that weren't there lied, no hands up, Brown provoked the incident and attacked Wilson. Shame on them for presuming they had the facts, they had NOTHING. I have seen this before, blame whitey and placate blacks, they can claim anything they want. They want to LYNCH a white man for their sins, their failures, and liberals or nobody is going to notice otherwise...we notice alright.

Well, we taught the blacks by experience of how to lie and how to lynch.

None of this excuses anyone.

The GJ issued no true bill. Wilson is free to retire. No bitching changes anything by anybody on either side.

It's over, weirdies of the far left and the far right.

Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.
In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.
I didn't say you threatened me, idiot. You suggested someone should kill Wilson. I merely pointed out that you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself.

Killing wilson for self defense will show who the real monsters are.

Where does he live? I bet you wont tell me will you?

Get over it, Asclepias.

If Brown had surrendered peacefully, he would be alive today.

The son's behavior is the reason his mother will never hold him again.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.
I think you argue just for sport.
I think you chime in just for sport. Can you prove Brown went for his gun?

ctly?
It's on TV.
Yep, all those lying black so called witnesses that weren't there lied, no hands up, Brown provoked the incident and attacked Wilson. Shame on them for presuming they had the facts, they had NOTHING. I have seen this before, blame whitey and placate blacks, they can claim anything they want. They want to LYNCH a white man for their sins, their failures, and liberals or nobody is going to notice otherwise...we notice alright.

Well, we taught the blacks by experience of how to lie and how to lynch.

None of this excuses anyone.

The GJ issued no true bill. Wilson is free to retire. No bitching changes anything by anybody on either side.

It's over, weirdies of the far left and the far right.

It's been 50 years. Nothing excuses what is going on. end of story.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.
I don't need to, the decision has already been made.

Asclepias, Michael brought it all on himself. All he had to do was surrender. So he wanted to be BlackieBobBadAss and died. Such a waste.

It wouldn't matter if I gave you his address, you're too much of a pussy to do anything and you know it.

It's over, let it go.
I don't need to, the decision has already been made.
You do need to. Someone asked me a question, I answered, and you claimed I liked arguing. That means you just like chiming in if you cant answer the question.

It wouldn't matter if I gave you his address, you're too much of a pussy to do anything and you know it.
So why dont you provide it? Are you protecting him from me?

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.

Forum List

Back