Darren Wilson Has Retired

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
That's an interesting way of avoiding my question, pussy.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.

It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

Why won't you look at the evidence. it was all released a week ago.

It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

Why won't you look at the evidence. it was all released a week ago.
I did look. Wilsons story doesnt add up. He is obviously lying. Where is the evidence Brown went for his gun?

It's over, let it go.
Facts are foreign to you aren't they? Idiot.

WERE IS THE EVIDENCE? In Wilson's patrol car, DNA evidence. Browns hand jammed Wilsons firearm, Brown went for a lawful officer's weapon after Wilson ASKED the dumbnass to stop endangering himself and motorists, to which, Brown charged at Wilson and tried to get at his firearm. At which point, all credibility is lost.

WERE IS THE EVIDENCE? In Wilson's patrol car, DNA evidence. Browns hand jammed Wilsons firearm, Brown went for a lawful officer's weapon after Wilson ASKED the dumbnass to stop endangering himself and motorists, to which, Brown charged at Wilson and tried to get at his firearm. At which point, all credibility is lost.
Evidence supports Wilson but the left hate facts so they are still crying.

Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.
In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.

If thats true why cant you link to this evidence? There is no evidence. Thats why. DNA can come from blood spatter. Where is the proof besides Wilsons testimony that Brown grabbed his gun?

In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
She likes to play with those more intelligent than her.

I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.
Then I encourage you to take a cop's gun away sometime.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.
Then I encourage you to take a cop's gun away sometime.
Tell one to be dumb enough to try and shoot me within reach. I'll blow his spine apart with it.

Forum List

Back