Darren Wilson Has Retired

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

You're putting the cart before the horse.
Had he not went for the gun, the gun probably wouldn't have been an issue.
There were no horses or carts. Had Wilson not tried to run him over, grab him, and pulled the gun on him Brown would not have went for the gun.
You're insane
Stop deflecting. Show me the evidence he went for the gun. Did they pull any fingerprints off the gun?

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.

Oh, well you would definitely be the expert on full of shit. Tell us again how you beat up an entire football team without a scratch...

Or would that be you beat up an old man who worked at Wal Mart? I can't remember.

Anyway, let's suppose you're right and Wilson murdered that kid (yeah right) let's just call it even for OJ and move on, shall we?
Move on? I'm not stuck. i'm on a thread offering an opinion. Again if you dont like it....well you know what you can do.

You know what an opinion that is not rooted in fact is?

I have not personally seen ONE time that you have facts on your side in a discussion Milkweed. Not once.

Jury says "no crime committed" you say " jury is wrong/racist/lying for the cops"

Jesus Christ, my 6 year old knew those people were going to riot if they didn't get their way, you don't believe the GJ knew it to and did't deliberate in an honest manner before reaching their conclusion?

Just the mere fact that you have on MULTIPLE occasions expressed a desire to see someone kill Wilson tells me that you are at the very least not playing with a full deck. Personally I can't even believe this board continually tolerates those kinds of comments from you, but on a personal note - you need to seek help son, it is NOT normal to write things like that.
You wouldnt personally see that because you are a retard . Juror didnt say "no crime committed". They said "not enough evidence for probable cause". Learn the difference retard.

That is a distinction without difference Milkweed.

Sort of like saying a jury saying not guilty is the same thing as saying innocent. The end result is the same

But you keep playing games.

I guess we are suppose to care about this?

Officers retired EVERY frikken day but this one makes National Headlines

People (liberals) must not have lives so they hook onto what is the in thing of the week

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.

Oh, well you would definitely be the expert on full of shit. Tell us again how you beat up an entire football team without a scratch...

Or would that be you beat up an old man who worked at Wal Mart? I can't remember.

Anyway, let's suppose you're right and Wilson murdered that kid (yeah right) let's just call it even for OJ and move on, shall we?
Move on? I'm not stuck. i'm on a thread offering an opinion. Again if you dont like it....well you know what you can do.

I have not personally seen ONE time that you have facts on your side in a discussion Milkweed. Not once.

Jury says "no crime committed" you say " jury is wrong/racist/lying for the cops"

Jesus Christ, my 6 year old knew those people were going to riot if they didn't get their way, you don't believe the GJ knew it to and did't deliberate in an honest manner before reaching their conclusion?

Just the mere fact that you have on MULTIPLE occasions expressed a desire to see someone kill Wilson tells me that you are at the very least not playing with a full deck. Personally I can't even believe this board continually tolerates those kinds of comments from you, but on a personal note - you need to seek help son, it is NOT normal to write things like that.
You wouldnt personally see that because you are a retard . Jury didnt say "no crime committed". They said "not enough evidence for probable cause". Learn the difference retard.

Why do you insist on continuing an argument that's already been settled ? Time to move on.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

There were no horses or carts. Had Wilson not tried to run him over, grab him, and pulled the gun on him Brown would not have went for the gun.
You're insane
Stop deflecting.
Stating fact is deflecting? Maybe you should take a day or two off from eating those little balls of shit. It's fucking with your mind.

You wouldnt personally see that because you are a retard . Juror didnt say "no crime committed". They said "not enough evidence for probable cause". Learn the difference retard.

That is a distinction without difference Milkweed.

Sort of like saying a jury saying not guilty is the same thing as saying innocent. The end result is the same

But you keep playing games.

Actually there is a large difference. One says he is innocent the other says we cant bring him to trial because the evidence was tampered with or missing.

You're insane
Stop deflecting.
Stating fact is deflecting? Maybe you should take a day or two off from eating those little balls of shit. It's fucking with your mind.
Obviously if its a fact I am insane then you must be insane trying to convince me Wilson is not a liar and KKK member

You're insane
Stop deflecting.

I'm dumping out of this thread. Threads where Milkweed is allowed to state that he hopes someone murders a police officer should be abandoned by all reasonable posters as a protest.

ctly?
It's on TV.
Yep, all those lying black so called witnesses that weren't there lied, no hands up, Brown provoked the incident and attacked Wilson. Shame on them for presuming they had the facts, they had NOTHING. I have seen this before, blame whitey and placate blacks, they can claim anything they want. They want to LYNCH a white man for their sins, their failures, and liberals or nobody is going to notice otherwise...we notice alright.

By letting Sharpton and Holder come into all this, the blacks people again let themselves BE USED by people with an agenda and it wasn't one to help them. It was for their Political agenda. all this did was turn more people off and become disgusted with it all

just a real shame but most of this was planned I hope the people see what the dem/progressive party is all about

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.

Forum List

Back