Darren Wilson Has Retired

I wasn't talking about ciggert or faggot acts either. I was talking about you and Carla taking turn at picking each others ass and eating those little balls of shit that yall find.
It's what you dumb asses call a picking order.
Why did you ask about faggots then if you werent talking about them? Are you drunk?
I didn't ask anything about faggots I didn't call you a faggot I never suggested that you do a faggot act.
You're the one that brought upo the subject about faggots.
Your boyfriend did. Since he chimed in supporting you I assumed you guys had a thing. for faggots.
You need to back off the faggot fantasy's the only person who brought up the subject is you.
You maybe confusing the act of eating little shit balls with being a faggot. If so my bad.
You must be blind or retarded. You or your boyfriend asked about faggots. Actually it was you retard. I know I confuse you retards but at least remember what you said ok?

What faggot acts are you talking about?
Again with the faggot act sorry sonny I'm getting the feeling english American english isn't your first choice.

Why did you ask about faggots then if you werent talking about them? Are you drunk?
I didn't ask anything about faggots I didn't call you a faggot I never suggested that you do a faggot act.
Your boyfriend did. Since he chimed in supporting you I assumed you guys had a thing. for faggots.
You need to back off the faggot fantasy's the only person who brought up the subject is you.
You maybe confusing the act of eating little shit balls with being a faggot. If so my bad.
You must be blind or retarded. You or your boyfriend asked about faggots. Actually it was you retard. I know I confuse you retards but at least remember what you said ok?

Again with the faggot act sorry sonny I getting the feeling english American english isn't your first choice.
That was your boyfriend Bigred. Obvioulsy he has tired you out to the point you cant see any quotes. Is your pet name for him Big boy or do you call him BigRed like everyone else?

Again with the faggot act sorry sonny I getting the feeling english American english isn't your first choice.

Jesus, you can't string a sentence either.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.

Oh, well you would definitely be the expert on full of shit. Tell us again how you beat up an entire football team without a scratch...

Or would that be you beat up an old man who worked at Wal Mart? I can't remember.

Anyway, let's suppose you're right and Wilson murdered that kid (yeah right) let's just call it even for OJ and move on, shall we?

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.
You hire him, you put yourself and all of your employees in danger.
If I hire him how and I putting myself and all of my employees in danger?
Would that be from blacks that are pissed that I hired him?
Yes, and any of these crazies who riot over this. Would you trust that they wouldn't burn your business down ?

You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.

Oh, well you would definitely be the expert on full of shit. Tell us again how you beat up an entire football team without a scratch...

Or would that be you beat up an old man who worked at Wal Mart? I can't remember.

Anyway, let's suppose you're right and Wilson murdered that kid (yeah right) let's just call it even for OJ and move on, shall we?
Move on? I'm not stuck. i'm on a thread offering an opinion. Again if you dont like it....well you know what you can do.

That was your boyfriend Bigred. Obvioulsy he has tired you out to the point you cant see any quotes. Is your pet name for him Big boy or do you call him BigRed like everyone else?
Again here we go one more time I wasn't the one who brought up the subject of being a faggot
Just go back to Carla and eat those little balls of shit.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?

You're putting the cart before the horse.
Had he not went for the gun, the gun probably wouldn't have been an issue.

Jesus, you can't string a sentence either.
Irony isn't it?
Neither can you.

Again here we go one more time I wasn't the one who brought up the subject of being a faggot
Just go back to Carla and eat those little balls of shit.
Again I quoted where you brought up the word faggot. If youre gay I dont have a problem with it. Its not that big of a deal. Are these your words?

There were no horses or carts. Had Wilson not tried to run him over, grab him, and pulled the gun on him Brown would not have went for the gun.

Move on? I'm not stuck. i'm on a thread offering an opinion. Again if you dont like it....well you know what you can do.

You know what an opinion that is not rooted in fact is?

I have not personally seen ONE time that you have facts on your side in a discussion Milkweed. Not once.

Jury says "no crime committed" you say " jury is wrong/racist/lying for the cops"

Jesus Christ, my 6 year old knew those people were going to riot if they didn't get their way, you don't believe the GJ knew it to and did't deliberate in an honest manner before reaching their conclusion?

Just the mere fact that you have on MULTIPLE occasions expressed a desire to see someone kill Wilson tells me that you are at the very least not playing with a full deck. Personally I can't even believe this board continually tolerates those kinds of comments from you, but on a personal note - you need to seek help son, it is NOT normal to write things like that.

Again I quoted where you brought up the word faggot. If your gay I dont have a problem with it. Its not that big of a deal.
I never said I didn't mention faggot I said you brought up the subject first.
I was talking about you and Carla eating each other balls of shit, you came back with some faggot act comment.

There were no horses or carts. Had Wilson not tried to run him over, grab him, and pulled the gun on him Brown would not have went for the gun.

Prove Wilson was drawing his gun before Brown grabbed it. PROVE IT MILKWEED

You're insane

You know what an opinion that is not rooted in fact is?

I have not personally seen ONE time that you have facts on your side in a discussion Milkweed. Not once.

Jury says "no crime committed" you say " jury is wrong/racist/lying for the cops"

Jesus Christ, my 6 year old knew those people were going to riot if they didn't get their way, you don't believe the GJ knew it to and did't deliberate in an honest manner before reaching their conclusion?

Just the mere fact that you have on MULTIPLE occasions expressed a desire to see someone kill Wilson tells me that you are at the very least not playing with a full deck. Personally I can't even believe this board continually tolerates those kinds of comments from you, but on a personal note - you need to seek help son, it is NOT normal to write things like that.
You wouldnt personally see that because you are a retard . Jury didnt say "no crime committed". They said "not enough evidence for probable cause". Learn the difference retard.

Forum List

Back