Darren Wilson Has Retired

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.

Go to the UCMJ online and so some reading on terms and meanings.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.
No its not. if you are proven innocent public perception is different than if you are just found not guilty. Huge difference.

Oh bull shit. if the Grand Jury came back and said "Wilson is innocent" you would have been just as pissed. NO difference

Oh, also public perception has NOTHING to do with the law, which is what I was talking about. OJ was guilty , he killed that woman, you know it , i know it. We all know it, but as far as the LAW is concerned he didn't do it. Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I wasnt pissed. I was resigned. I know there was no way 9 white people would vote to indict him.

again, prove there were 9 whites on the GJ.

There is no changing the minds of these bigots who are against Wilson and support a proven thug criminal like Brown, We can just be thankful a criminal is off the street and won't be harming people ever again. Debating with these people is a waste of time. You could show them video proving without a doubt that Brown was the aggressor and they will still deny it. Whenever they start in, just tell them to fuck off.

Go to the UCMJ online and so some reading on terms and meanings.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.
No its not. if you are proven innocent public perception is different than if you are just found not guilty. Huge difference.

Oh bull shit. if the Grand Jury came back and said "Wilson is innocent" you would have been just as pissed. NO difference

Oh, also public perception has NOTHING to do with the law, which is what I was talking about. OJ was guilty , he killed that woman, you know it , i know it. We all know it, but as far as the LAW is concerned he didn't do it. Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
I wasnt pissed. I was resigned. I know there was no way 9 white people would vote to indict him.

again, prove there were 9 whites on the GJ.
I dont have to. Its common knowledge. Look it up.

There is no changing the minds of these bigots who are against Wilson and support a proven thug criminal like Brown, We can just be thankful a criminal is off the street and won't be harming people ever again. Debating with these people is a waste of time. You could show them video proving without a doubt that Brown was the aggressor and they will still deny it. Whenever they start in, just tell them to fuck off.
I saw Dillian Taylor in Utah reach into his waistband with the officer that shot him taping it. Once I saw that I said good shoot. We dont have video on the Brown shooting.

I am tired of the childishness.

If anyone is calling for murder, he should be banned.

If anyone is trying to provoke someone to call for murder, he should be banned.
Get up to speed. Go back and read the posts, idiot.

Discuss it with the mods, not me.
Oh, I see. You like to stir up shit but not answer for it.
Dont be mad your weak ploy was spotted. I was toying with you fool. Werent you the one that asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder a while back?

I saw Dillian Taylor in Utah reach into his waistband with the officer that shot him taping it. Once I saw that I said good shoot. We dont have video on the Brown shooting.

You of course mean you saw the color of Dillian's skin and simply didn't care about facts after that. Just as in this case.

You of course mean you saw the color of Dillian's skin and simply didn't care about facts after that. Just as in this case.
No thats what you mean. I mean what I said.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.
Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg
How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.

Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Dont be mad your weak ploy was spotted. I was toying with you fool. Werent you the one that asked me to put up money for Wilsons murder a while back?
Here's you statement. No baiting was necessary for you to make it.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's you statement. No baiting was necessary for you to make it.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I know. I do hope someone puts a bullet in his head. I am not stuttering here.

Forum List

Back