Darren Wilson Has Retired

The fix was in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0

"In an unusual step, Mr. McCulloch had said he would present all known witnesses and evidence and instead of recommending an indictment, as is usually the case, let the jurors decide for themselves what if any charges to bring."
So you're pissed off the GJ was given too much info and should have just been given enough to get the result you wanted. No matter the bulk of the evidence would have gone the defendant's way you just wanted to see a show and the DA should have lied and held back evidence in order to get your circus.

There was no reason Wilson and his family should be run through that process just for your satisfaction. The law isn't there for your entertainment. The facts and evidence prevent that. Maybe you should look into those for justice instead of cheering for a fake trial in order to make you happy.
No. I'm pointing out that the fix was in. i'm long past the point of being pissed. I get even instead.

Get over it, Asclepias.

If Brown had surrendered peacefully, he would be alive today.

The son's behavior is the reason his mother will never hold him again.
I wont ever get over it. Just reinforces my belief that its foolhardy to expect justice from the same system that provides you injustice.
Boo hoo.
Why are you crying? Your kkk buddy got off. You should be happy.
I'm happy another Ferguson thug was taken off the streets forever by a cop who did his job. Not sure how you keep going with him being KKK but it pretty much proves how stupid you have to be to keep spinning this bullshit.

Get over it, Asclepias.

If Brown had surrendered peacefully, he would be alive today.

The son's behavior is the reason his mother will never hold him again.
I wont ever get over it. Just reinforces my belief that its foolhardy to expect justice from the same system that provides you injustice.
Boo hoo.
Why are you crying? Your kkk buddy got off. You should be happy.
I'm happy another Ferguson thug was taken off the streets forever by a cop who did his job. Not sure how you keep going with him being KKK but it pretty much proves how stupid you have to be to keep spinning this bullshit.
The KKK donated to his defense fund. Prove he didnt take the money.
I know you are happy another Black kid was killed. It makes you cowardly KKK members delirious with happiness.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.
No one cares if you leave. Dont let the door hit you in the ass. You cant censor me clown just like I cant censor you. If my posts hurt your feelings too bad. When you start showing the same concern regarding the numerous klan members posting here you may get some respect for your moral outrage. Your awesome whine and subsequent ultimatum lets me know you cant take what you attempt to dish out.

Last edited:
Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.
Amazing.

Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
A vast majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent. Their impartial judgement, like yours, isn't worth shit.
They thought that because a white cop planted evidence. That proved OJ must have been innocent.
Amazing.
Yes.....I am amazing. Thanks for noticing that.

The fix was in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0

"In an unusual step, Mr. McCulloch had said he would present all known witnesses and evidence and instead of recommending an indictment, as is usually the case, let the jurors decide for themselves what if any charges to bring."
So you're pissed off the GJ was given too much info and should have just been given enough to get the result you wanted. No matter the bulk of the evidence would have gone the defendant's way you just wanted to see a show and the DA should have lied and held back evidence in order to get your circus.

There was no reason Wilson and his family should be run through that process just for your satisfaction. The law isn't there for your entertainment. The facts and evidence prevent that. Maybe you should look into those for justice instead of cheering for a fake trial in order to make you happy.
No. I'm pointing out that the fix was in. i'm long past the point of being pissed. I get even instead.
And you're going to get even how you stupid fuck? The law and the evidence already made it even. Brown get's buried and Wilson gets to move on. Justice was served. But your ignorant ass thinks you can do better. The best I can hope for is you decide to take out your even on someone armed and they put you at the same level of elevation the piece of shit Brown is currently occupying.

The fix was in.

And you're going to get even how you stupid fuck? The law and the evidence already made it even. Brown get's buried and Wilson gets to move on. Justice was served. But your ignorant ass thinks you can do better. The best I can hope for is you decide to take out your even on someone armed and they put you at the same level of elevation the piece of shit Brown is currently occupying.
Thats for me to know and you to find out. I will rig it so I cant possibly loose and wind up dead.

The fix was in.

Thats for me to know and you to find out. I will rig it so I cant possibly loose and wind up dead.
Bitch please.

Who said I was doing good here?
Where did you see me admit my posts arent to accomplish anything good? Please quote me on that. informing you that you are wrong does a lot of good even though you wont admit it.

That was like hitting the easy button.
No reply you piece of shit?
I replied. You inability to read is your issue...you piece of shit.
Where? I quoted you and saw nothing of relevance. Not that I didn't expect that from you. You're a special kind of stupid.

The fix was in.

Bitch please.
No I wont bitch at you. You personally have done nothing to me.

Where did you see me admit my posts arent to accomplish anything good? Please quote me on that. informing you that you are wrong does a lot of good even though you wont admit it.

Where? I quoted you and saw nothing of relevance. Not that I didn't expect that from you. You're a special kind of stupid.
Your inability to find my post is your issue. Are you some retard or something?

Bitch please.
So who has? Wilson? He did something to you personally? His wife? Family?

So you're going to go all badass on who?

Bitch please.
So who has? Wilson? He did something to you personally? His wife? Family?

So you're going to go all badass on who?
So who has what?
So I already told you that this is for me to know and for you to find out.

We have everybody's testimony. All Brown had to do was get down on the street. He did not do that.
Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.
So what if they were mostly white.

Why would I need to search all your posts when I actually quoted you from the same string? Not like I pulled something from another thread here it was the same damn conversation. Can't you follow your own post's?

Why would I need to search all your posts when I actually quoted you from the same string? Not like I pulled something from another thread here it was the same damn conversation. Can't you follow your own post's?
Because you claimed I made a statement and you quoted a question. 2 different things. So you are either a retard who cant read or a person that tells untruths. Which one are you admitting to?

Forum List

Back