Darren Wilson Has Retired

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Sorry to see ya go Bear, you probably need a break from this stuff anyways, the constant negativity can cause them button eyes to pop right off.
but the good thing is nothing Asclepias says here is really of any consequence or going to sway anyone, kinda like the time he called our Navy Seals
cowards because they need good weapons. He can call for wishing a cop gets shot, but hes just proving himself to be a reactionary like the small
minority of people doing the looting and burning. See the're just the same , I think we all get it here.

The KKK donated to his defense fund. Prove he didnt take the money.

Um, that's not how debate works. It's not up to anyone to prove something DIDN'T happen. It's up to the person making the claim, you, to prove he did.
Yes that is how a debate works. Its up to you to prove he didnt take the money. We already know his girl is a member. Besides I wasnt even debating. I was telling you.

When it gets bad for me here..I head to Pinterest and Twitter. STTAB can go to another place and hang out awhile too, then come back if he misses it. But I think he should stay and play with the chew toy or just slap him on iggie.

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Sorry to see ya go Bear, you probably need a break from this stuff anyways, the constant negativity can cause them button eyes to pop right off.
but the good thing is nothing Asclepias says here is really of any consequence or going to sway anyone, kinda like the time he called our Navy Seals
cowards because they need good weapons. He can call for wishing a cop gets shot, but hes just proving himself to be a reactionary like the small
minority of people doing the looting and burning. See the're just the same , I think we all get it here.
The thing that is so awesome about Dumbbears mental breakdown is that he thinks its ok if he says he is glad Wilson killed Brown but he breaks into tears over me saying I wish someone would put a bullet in Wilson head. This is a great example of the hypocrisy exhibited on this site. If you cant take the heat then dont start a fire.

That has nothing to do with a black killing the prosecutors father.
Actually it does when the issue is with a white officer (like the prosecutor father) is claiming he was just protecting himself. The fix was in.

Okay, it was fixed. Have fun proving it.
Proving it? I wasnt trying to prove it. I was just letting you know I know.
You mean you think you know.
No. I meant what I typed. I'm just letting you know I know. I dont care if you believe me or not.
You think you know.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

Why won't you look at the evidence. it was all released a week ago.
I did look. Wilsons story doesnt add up. He is obviously lying. Where is the evidence Brown went for his gun?

Really? Which part of the evidence did you read and research? Name/quote/list some samples that made you reach your decision that Wilson!

I'm really interested in reading your insights.

It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

Why won't you look at the evidence. it was all released a week ago.
I did look. Wilsons story doesnt add up. He is obviously lying. Where is the evidence Brown went for his gun?

Really? Which part of the evidence did you read and research? Name/quote/list some samples that made you reach your decision that Wilson!

I'm really interested in reading your insights.
Unfortunately you aren't in a position to assign me homework. If you have a specific question ask it and i will consider answering it if its not already answered in this thread.

That's an interesting way of avoiding my question, pussy.
Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.
In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.
I didn't say you threatened me, idiot. You suggested someone should kill Wilson. I merely pointed out that you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself.
Where does he live? I bet you wont tell me will you?
Check the NY Times! They've published Wilson's address several times for people like you. ;)

Thats ok asshole. When I address you i will address your question. Until then let the more intelligent of your boys discuss things with me.
In other words, you won't do shit because you're a coward who makes threats on a computer.
I didnt threaten you boy. What are you talking about? I will address you now that the other fools have left. You may speak to me.
I didn't say you threatened me, idiot. You suggested someone should kill Wilson. I merely pointed out that you are too much of a pussy to do it yourself.
Check the NY Times! They've published Wilson's address several times for people like you. ;)
I want the pussy SJ to supply it since he claimed I threatened Wilson. i want to see if he is afraid to do so.

I want the pussy SJ to supply it since he claimed I threatened Wilson. i want to see if he is afraid to do so.

What difference does it make who supplies you with Wilson's address? I just pointed you in the right direction for obtaining the address so you know where to look and kill him.

What difference does it make who supplies you with Wilson's address? I just pointed you in the right direction for obtaining the address so you know where to look and kill him.
I just told you. Do you always have this hard of a time with reading comprehension? Are you soliciting me to kill Wilson?

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
Hey asshole I'm talking to you it doesn't matter who can prove what on a discussion board. The Grand Jury has ruled.

He's a furitloop that's why.

Hey asshole, it doesn't matter if he can prove it or not. The GJ believed it, based on the evidence. His story was accurate and believable. The question now is, since you have been bitch slapped by the courts, what are you gonna do about it?
Hey asshole. I wasnt talking to you. When I address you then you may have your turn.
Hey asshole I'm talking to you it doesn't matter who can prove what on a discussion board. The Grand Jury has ruled.
Hey asshole I'll simply ignore your posts until i decide to allow you to speak to me. I have ruled.

The thing that is so awesome about Dumbbears mental breakdown is that he thinks its ok if he says he is glad Wilson killed Brown but he breaks into tears over me saying I wish someone would put a bullet in Wilson head. This is a great example of the hypocrisy exhibited on this site. If you cant take the heat then dont start a fire.

Its usualy not good to gloat over someone dying. Im not glad that Brown had to die, but I believe it was his own actions that caused the chain of events.

Hey asshole I'll simply ignore your posts until i decide to allow you to speak to me. I have ruled.
You can ignore it all you want but your ignorance can never be ignored.

Forum List

Back