🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Darren Wilson Has Retired

Since the evidence supports Wilson he should be believed.

If black people want to make more George Zimmermans and Darren Wilsons, let them. It doesn't help their cause to attack those who did no more than self defense.

How fucking stupid are you when the clan is actually doing more good than you are? You have achieved the fucking impossible here and made the clan the fucking good guys.
The klowns in the klan could never do as much good as me. If I made the klan into the good guys you should never let me have that much power over your brain.
What good are you doing here? You're calling for a man doing his job correctly as the GJ has ruled to be unable to make a living. You want an innocent man protecting the neighborhood from a strong armed robber, stoned man to be prosecuted in a kangaroo court for doing his job and at that moment his job was to shoot this piece of shit threat to society until he was dead. All of the evidence proves that, the GJ came to that conclusion and yes the fucking KKK is doing right by him when you won't.
Who said I was doing good here? Its obvious I am stressing out the klan members that use this site so maybe thats what you mean? Anytime I can stress them out is a good thing. Maybe they will tip their hand so I can swat them like flies.

You sound like you bought the narrative of the demure, frightened Wilson just protecting himself against the demon Brown. Good job fool.
You keep calling us Klan members but none of us are members of the Democratic Party.b

None of the KKK are part of the current crop of Dems so I am glad you are admitting you are part of the Klan.
I would never join a Democrat institution like the KKK. Own it.

Dont lie. You are just mad I dont agree with you assertion its ok to call me a ******.
You're a black guy? There's no reasoning with you, no proof is enough, so it's pointless to discuss this with you. Look here, the outcome was just. The world will move on just like it did after Trayvon, another victim of poor parenting, assumed room temperature. Carry on.

Last edited:
Dont lie. You are just mad I dont agree with you assertion its ok to call me a ******.
You're a black guy? There's no reasoning with you, no proof is enough, so it's pointless to discuss this with you. Look here, the outcome was just. The world will move on just like it did after Trayvon, another victim of poor parenting, assumed room temperature. Carry on.

The world has moved on......nobody cares about this less than a week after the grand jury decision. The last two days, almost 200 million people were out shopping...........they've all seen this circus sideshow before!!

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Wilson was in his car
Brown hit Wilson in the face
Want for his gun
Wilson fired two times
Walked away
And dared wilson to shoot him
Brown charged at wilson
and Wilson shot Brown.

You must be slower.

He is a SPECIAL kind of stupid.

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.
You hire him, you put yourself and all of your employees in danger.
If I hire him how and I putting myself and all of my employees in danger?
Would that be from blacks that are pissed that I hired him?
Yes, and any of these crazies who riot over this. Would you trust that they wouldn't burn your business down ?

Wilson needs new identities for himself & his family, and to move somewhere far from St. Louis.

He needs to give up whatever misguided idea he had that blacks and whites could live together in peace.

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.

If I owned a company I'd hire him in an instant. Even if it meant having to train him to do a job.

He lost a career for doing the right thing. That disgusts me. I hope he has a slew of job offers by the end of the day on Monday.

Did Brown go for Wilsons gun??? If he did then Wilson was justified in shooting him.
Can you prove Brown went for his gun? I keep getting crickets?
It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

Why won't you look at the evidence. it was all released a week ago.

Because he is UNINTERESTED in any facts and simply wants blood.

Thats not what everyone said.
Your bar is 100% agreement. That is not the law's standard, which is much lower to send it to trial. Wilson was no billed because the counter evidence was less believable.
No thats not my bar. There was probably cause and this should have gone to trial. The fact it didnt let me know the fix was in. I'm not surprised because I called it back in Sept. The prosecutor is from a cop family and his father was killed by a Black person. Soon as I found this out I knew there was no chance it would go to trial.

The Grand Jury though was the body that made the decision to not go forward with a trial.
The GJ was predominantly white.

prove that please. I've seen nothing that identifies members of the GJ

I heard several news reports that the GJ was 8 whites & 4 blacks.

Most Americans believed OJ killed them; most Americans believed the evidence was tainted, and OJ had to be found not guilty. That does not mean innocent.

No, it doesn't but in regards to the law it does. In our system of justice if you're found not guilty that is the same result as being found innocent.

Go to the UCMJ online and so some reading on terms and meanings.

You are purposely misreading. I did not say not guilty means they are innocent. I said the end result is the same.
No its not. if you are proven innocent public perception is different than if you are just found not guilty. Huge difference.

Oh bull shit. if the Grand Jury came back and said "Wilson is innocent" you would have been just as pissed. NO difference

Oh, also public perception has NOTHING to do with the law, which is what I was talking about. OJ was guilty , he killed that woman, you know it , i know it. We all know it, but as far as the LAW is concerned he didn't do it. Not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Proving that yes, it IS possible for a prosecutor to bungle a slam-dunk case!

The fix was in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/u...-of-evidence-much-of-it-conflicting.html?_r=0

"In an unusual step, Mr. McCulloch had said he would present all known witnesses and evidence and instead of recommending an indictment, as is usually the case, let the jurors decide for themselves what if any charges to bring."
So you're pissed off the GJ was given too much info and should have just been given enough to get the result you wanted. No matter the bulk of the evidence would have gone the defendant's way you just wanted to see a show and the DA should have lied and held back evidence in order to get your circus.

There was no reason Wilson and his family should be run through that process just for your satisfaction. The law isn't there for your entertainment. The facts and evidence prevent that. Maybe you should look into those for justice instead of cheering for a fake trial in order to make you happy.

He did not want a trial. He wanted a LYNCHING.

It's over, let it go.
As soon as you prove it. Since I wasnt talking to you then you are admitting you speak for Matthew. I know you are lovers but dont be so obvious.

I did look. Wilsons story doesnt add up. He is obviously lying. Where is the evidence Brown went for his gun?

Really? Which part of the evidence did you read and research? Name/quote/list some samples that made you reach your decision that Wilson!

I'm really interested in reading your insights.
Unfortunately you aren't in a position to assign me homework. If you have a specific question ask it and i will consider answering it if its not already answered in this thread.

Translation: WHITEY DONE KILLED A BRUTHA!

Dude, you truly are pathetic.

Hope he at least gets a pension or some kind of compensation. Didn't do anything wrong, so would be unfair he suffers an economic burden for doing what he was trained to do.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

If I thought he was going to shoot me?

When did he think he was going to be shot?

It's over, let it go.

I did look. Wilsons story doesnt add up. He is obviously lying. Where is the evidence Brown went for his gun?

Really? Which part of the evidence did you read and research? Name/quote/list some samples that made you reach your decision that Wilson!

I'm really interested in reading your insights.
Unfortunately you aren't in a position to assign me homework. If you have a specific question ask it and i will consider answering it if its not already answered in this thread.
Have you found your brain yet? Stand up, you are stating on it.

Forum List

Back