Darren Wilson Has Retired

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Sorry to see ya go Bear, you probably need a break from this stuff anyways, the constant negativity can cause them button eyes to pop right off.
but the good thing is nothing Asclepias says here is really of any consequence or going to sway anyone, kinda like the time he called our Navy Seals
cowards because they need good weapons. He can call for wishing a cop gets shot, but hes just proving himself to be a reactionary like the small
minority of people doing the looting and burning. See the're just the same , I think we all get it here.
The thing that is so awesome about Dumbbears mental breakdown is that he thinks its ok if he says he is glad Wilson killed Brown but he breaks into tears over me saying I wish someone would put a bullet in Wilson head. This is a great example of the hypocrisy exhibited on this site. If you cant take the heat then dont start a fire.

Its usualy not good to gloat over someone dying. Im not glad that Brown had to die, but I believe it was his own actions that caused the chain of events.
Well Dumbbear thinks its ok but has a mental breakdown when I say Wilson needs a bullet in the head. Of course Browns actions caused the chain of events. He was Black while jay walking and he didnt let Wilson run him over when he reversed.

The contention comes down to who believes which one was the aggressor, you have your opinion but a lot of people feel that if Brown had gotten the gun he would have killed the officer. If a white guy did the exact same things, he would have gotten the same. Wilson saw he was carrying a box of cigars and had heard through dispatch that a store had been robbed. Brown fit the description. What did you expect Wilson to do drive away?
And had Brown acted cool about it and got out of the street, maybe Wilson doesnt scrutinize him as much. Like I said, Browns own actions.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

If I thought he was going to shoot me?

When did he think he was going to be shot?
When Wilson pulled his gun on him.

Wilson did not pull the gun on Brown first.
Forensic evidence proves that Brown tried to get Wilsons gun first. Then Wilson shot him,
Authorities say Michael Brown s blood found on gun inside police car - The Washington Post

What will you say if Eric Holder comes out with the same conclusion?
Explain how you can tell Brown tried to get the Wilsons gun first? Saying forensic evidence is not enough. What kind of evidence appears that says Browns actions were first? Did they pull a print off the gun that was covered by a print from Wilson?

You still did not answer the question of What if Eric Holder comes out with the same conclusion as the Grand Jury?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

Forensic evidence proves that Brown tried to get Wilsons gun first. Then Wilson shot him,
Authorities say Michael Brown s blood found on gun inside police car - The Washington Post

Explain how you can tell Brown tried to get the Wilsons gun first? Saying forensic evidence is not enough. What kind of evidence appears that says Browns actions were first? Did they pull a print off the gun that was covered by a print from Wilson?

They will not bring out the full evidence until the Federal investigation is done.

Darren Wilson Has Retired Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

is ridiculous that he has posted several times that he would like to see a cop murdered and no one on the board staff has done anything about it.

Left/Right, whatever it is shameful to believe that one person would write such things about another person, and even more shameful that the people who run this board would just shrug and say "meh"

Unless and until Asclepias is censored for these comments I for one will not be posting here. I won't riot and burn down my own home and business down, but I won't be posting.

Not because I want anyone to do anything on account of me, but because I won't be a part of a board that allows this type of behavior to go unchecked.

cereal_killer do the right thing here

If nothing is done and I don't return, it has been an experience, and good luck to everyone in their lives.

Sorry to see ya go Bear, you probably need a break from this stuff anyways, the constant negativity can cause them button eyes to pop right off.
but the good thing is nothing Asclepias says here is really of any consequence or going to sway anyone, kinda like the time he called our Navy Seals
cowards because they need good weapons. He can call for wishing a cop gets shot, but hes just proving himself to be a reactionary like the small
minority of people doing the looting and burning. See the're just the same , I think we all get it here.
The thing that is so awesome about Dumbbears mental breakdown is that he thinks its ok if he says he is glad Wilson killed Brown but he breaks into tears over me saying I wish someone would put a bullet in Wilson head. This is a great example of the hypocrisy exhibited on this site. If you cant take the heat then dont start a fire.

Its usualy not good to gloat over someone dying. Im not glad that Brown had to die, but I believe it was his own actions that caused the chain of events.
Well Dumbbear thinks its ok but has a mental breakdown when I say Wilson needs a bullet in the head. Of course Browns actions caused the chain of events. He was Black while jay walking and he didnt let Wilson run him over when he reversed.

The contention comes down to who believes which one was the aggressor, you have your opinion but a lot of people feel that if Brown had gotten the gun he would have killed the officer. If a white guy did the exact same things, he would have gotten the same. Wilson saw he was carrying a box of cigars and had heard through dispatch that a store had been robbed. Brown fit the description. What did you expect Wilson to do drive away?
And had Brown acted cool about it and got out of the street, maybe Wilson doesnt scrutinize him as much. Like I said, Browns own actions.
I've never been swayed by what a lot of people think. A lot of people think paying thousands to go to college for 4 years to be trained to work for someone else is a smart thing. Wilson by his own testimony admits he threatened to shoot Brown with the gun and thats when Brown grabbed for it..

"I drew my gun…. He is standing here. I said, ‘Get back or I’m going to shoot you.’ He immediately grabs my gun and says, ‘you are too much of a p—- to shoot me.’” "

They will not bring out the full evidence until the Federal investigation is done.
Thats not an answer. I know you are not an expert but tell me what kind of evidence says Brown grabbed for the gun first? This is a time issue. Someone grabbed the gun first and Wilson said it was he who did so.

I've never been swayed by what a lot of people think. A lot of people think paying thousands to go to college for 4 years to be trained to work for someone else is a smart thing. Wilson by his own testimony admits he threatened to shoot Brown with the gun and thats when Brown grabbed for it..

"I drew my gun…. He is standing here. I said, ‘Get back or I’m going to shoot you.’ He immediately grabs my gun and says, ‘you are too much of a p—- to shoot me.’” "
Liar
Wilson stated Brown hit him wilson drew his firearm it was then Brown went for wilsons gun. All actions because Brown hit a police officer.

Thats not an answer. I know you are not an expert but tell me what kind of evidence says Brown grabbed for the gun first? This is a time issue. Someone grabbed the gun first and Wilson said it was he who did so.
The imprint of the slide on Browns hand.

You still did not answer the question of What if Eric Holder comes out with the same conclusion as the Grand Jury?
I will continue to say the same thing in light of the fact there were so many irregularities like allowing Wilson to turn in his own gun. it was a fix. Holder cant make evidence appear. He can only work with what the racist PD provides.

Liar
Wilson stated Brown hit him wilson drew his firearm it was then Brown went for wilsons gun. All actions because Brown hit a police officer.
That was another version and one of the reason I think he is full of shit. His version of the story changed as well.

I hope he di

There won't be any additional federal investigation.

How's that federal investigation of George Zimmerman coming? This will go the same way. The department of justice will investigate while their nails get done.

There will be no federal investigation and there will be no civil trial either.

Asclepias, disprove that brown didn't go for Wilsons gun as the evidence proved that he had struggled for it. If Brown want for his gun. Wtf would you of done to Brown?

Are you bad enough to stop a drugged up blood that weighed over 300 pounds from getting your gun?
You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
How do they know that?

You must be slow. I already said if I was Brown i would have went for Wilsons gun as well. I wouldnt let someone just shoot me.

Nice try Milkweed, but the ONLY evidence we have (Wilson's testimony) says that Brown reached for the gun while they were struggling in the car and the gun was still in the holster and Wilson hadn't made any moves for until after he felt Brown's paw on it.
Wilson testimony is not worth a shit to anyone but white people. Sorry.

Don't speak for other people Milkweed, some blacks in fact actually don't want anything to do with your racist rants and your perversions of justice.
I can do as I please. The vast majority of Blacks and some whites know Wilsons version is full of shit.
How do they know that?
Inconsistencies and changing stories.

Liar
That was another version and one of the reason I think he is full of shit. His version of the story changed as well.
This isn't pick your version because it doesn't fit your narrative . Your last claim was wilson said.
but what you said that wilson said wasn't what wilson said.
What I posted was what wilson said.

That was after Brown slammed the door back on Wilson and they had a physical altercation. Hey look, had the Grand jury looked at the evidence and listened to witness testimony and then determined Wilson should be indicted, ... I would be OK with that because they have all the evidence right there
in the court room. Not you and I . All of us here are in reality still speculating to some extent, and while its just fine to have our opinions whatever they may be, the jurors had a better look at it. What Im not ok with is protestors burning stuff and shooting at people and looting. Thankfully they only represent a small minority of the black people in Ferguson, and many of them are outsiders.
A peaceful protest would have been much more powerful and accepted

That was after Brown slammed the door back on Wilson and they had a physical altercation. Hey look, had the Grand jury looked at the evidence and listened to witness testimony and then determined Wilson should be indicted, ... I would be OK with that because they have all the evidence right there
in the court room. Not you and I . All of us here are in reality still speculating to some extent, and while its just fine to have our opinions whatever they may be, the jurors had a better look at it. What Im not ok with is protestors burning stuff and shooting at people and looting. Thankfully they only represent a small minority of the black people in Ferguson, and many of them are outsiders.
I think you meant after Wilson tried to open the door and it bounced off of Brown infuriating Wilson. He grabbed Brown and Brown clocked him one. Thats when Wilson drew his gun via his own testimony. Of course its all opinion. Some people want to believe Wilson because they like to pretend Blacks and Mexicans are hallucinating this stuff.

I was not cool with the looting and rioting at all. I understand the emotions that created it better than those who dont have to deal with that reality however.

Here is the GJ testimony. Wilson admits he drew the gun because he thought taking another hit would knock him out. He said he felt like he was so weak compared to Brown but he was somehow able to get the gun away from Brown? Doesnt add up.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/darren-wilson-testimony-ferguson-shooting.html

He was finaly able to get a shot off. Wilson still had the better grip on the gun because his hand was under Browns according to the testimony i saw. After the round went off that would have caused Michael Brown to back off. Had he not been able to fire the gun Wilson probably gets the crap beat out of him or worse. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Here is the GJ testimony. Wilson admits he drew the gun because he thought taking another hit would knock him out. He said he felt like he was so weak compared to Brown but he was somehow able to get the gun away from Brown? Doesnt add up.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/darren-wilson-testimony-ferguson-shooting.html

He was finaly able to get a shot off. Wilson still had the better grip on the gun because his hand was under Browns according to the testimony i saw. After the round went off that would have caused Michael Brown to back off. Had he not been able to fire the gun Wilson probably gets the crap beat out of him or worse. Whats so hard to understand about that?
Thats because he pulled the gun first like I said. Brown only went after it when he attempted to pull it on him. If you read the testimony Wilson acts as if the gun going off only made Brown angrier. Why would he suddenly turn and run? That doesnt make sense if he was now out of control and angrier. Wilson sold the Big Black angry man story and the jury took the bait.

I think you meant after Wilson tried to open the door and it bounced off of Brown infuriating Wilson. He grabbed Brown and Brown clocked him one. Thats when Wilson drew his gun via his own testimony. Of course its all opinion. Some people want to believe Wilson because they like to pretend Blacks and Mexicans are hallucinating this stuff.

I was not cool with the looting and rioting at all. I understand the emotions that created it better than those who dont have to deal with that reality however.

Wilson claimed Brown Slammed the door on him. Im not sure if the other witnesses said the same thing, but when I see the video of Brown shoving the little shop clerk around, I see a guy who thinks hes a Bad ass. Its really not a stretch for me to believe he slammed the door on Wilsons leg. there was also something verbal between them before the rest of the physical altercation and then Brown basicaly ends up halfway inside the truck fighting with Wilson. from a seated position even a big guy doesnt have the leverage to pull a 280 pound guy inside. that was all on Brown. If you have respect for the law or any commmon sense, you back up , unless you think you are a Bad Ass. And good chances are he didnt like cops.

Forum List

Back