Darwin: Fossils or Fruit Flies?

My goodness but you are the angry Harun Yahya groupie.

The question is why would you seek to impose your ignorance on others?

Parsed, edited, manufactured and out of context "quotes" only serve to promote your agenda of promoting lies and falsehoods.

Harun Yahya and people such as yourself are tagged with fraud label for good reason.

"Parsed, edited, manufactured and out of context "quotes" only serve to promote your agenda of promoting lies and falsehoods."

Well, then...why haven't you been able to find any?

So....you admit that it is 100% spot on?

How sad.

You can't be honest with yourself or others and acknowledge that being a shill for Harun Yahya makes you an accomplice to fraud and promotion of ignorance.

""Parsed, edited, manufactured and out of context "quotes" only serve to promote your agenda of promoting lies and falsehoods."

Since you haven't found any such in any of my posts......well, that means you're a liar, and you've verified everything I've said.

True?

"Parsed, edited, manufactured and out of context "quotes" only serve to promote your agenda of promoting lies and falsehoods."

Well, then...why haven't you been able to find any?

So....you admit that it is 100% spot on?

How sad.

You can't be honest with yourself or others and acknowledge that being a shill for Harun Yahya makes you an accomplice to fraud and promotion of ignorance.

""Parsed, edited, manufactured and out of context "quotes" only serve to promote your agenda of promoting lies and falsehoods."

Since you haven't found any such in any of my posts......well, that means you're a liar, and you've verified everything I've said.

True?

Since your cut and paste "quotes" have been shown to be frauds, we can only assume your flailing about represents a pathology.

True?

How sad.

True?

Since your cut and paste "quotes" have been shown to be frauds, we can only assume your flailing about represents a pathology.

True?

"...have been shown to be frauds,..."

Really?

Then why haven't you given any such examples?

Now don't go away mad....I need you around as my useful idiot.

Just keep alleging charges that you can't prove, and, in effect, you help proving me correct.

Get it?

Now, then, since everything I've said has been shown to be exactly as I've stated, what is the reason for your neurosis?

Why is it so important for you to defend what has been shown to be a flawed thesis?

Care to share?

True?

True?

Really?

Just keep alleging charges that you can't prove, and, in effect, you help proving me correct.

Get it?

Now, then, since everything I've said has been shown to be exactly as I've stated, what is the reason for your neurosis?

Why is it so important for you to defend what has been shown to be a flawed thesis?

Care to share?

Why would you suppose your phony "quotes" are to be taken seriously?

You do understand that furthering the lies and falsehoods you cut and paste from Harun Yahya makes you an accomplice to that activity, right?

Are you just simple or simple and naive?

True?

Really?

Get it?

Care to share?

You do understand that furthering the lies and falsehoods you cut and paste from Harun Yahya makes you an accomplice to that activity, right?

"Why would you suppose your phony "quotes" are to be taken seriously?"

What phony quotes do you have in "mind"?

Get the joke?

You....having a mind?????

Good one, huh?

Write soon, my 'useful idiot.'

Really?

Get it?

Care to share?

Get the joke?

Good one, huh?

I sense your frustration at having your phony "quotes" exposed as frauds.

Your anger and frustration is your own fault for repeatedly furthering lies of the Harun Yahya cult.

This would be the appropriate time to abandon this thread and open a new one with the same phony "quotes" you have cut and pasted into what, eight threads now with the same nonsensical Harun Yahya blathering.

Get the joke?

Good one, huh?

Your anger and frustration is your own fault for repeatedly furthering lies of the Harun Yahya cult.

This would be the appropriate time to abandon this thread and open a new one with the same phony "quotes" you have cut and pasted into what, eight threads now with the same nonsensical Harun Yahya blathering.

'I sense your frustration at having your phony "quotes" exposed as frauds.'

I must have missed it!

Could you remind me which " phony "quotes" exposed as frauds"?

Hey....scientists say ' you are what you eat,'.... so lay off the nuts.

Get back to me as soon as you find those "phony "quotes" exposed as frauds"....I'll be ice skating in Hell. OK?

Get the joke?

Good one, huh?

I must have missed it!

Get back to me as soon as you find those "phony "quotes" exposed as frauds"....I'll be ice skating in Hell. OK?

My goodness. What a simpleton.

Are you paid by the Harun Yahya cult on a per-quote basis?

That might explain your mining of phoney "quotes" that you dump into multiple threads.

You shouldn't be angry with me for identifying the lies and falsehoods you post. Take that up with you cult hierarchy.

Thanks and remember that you are responsible for the dishonesty you embrace.

Yes, and it has been for 150 years and still the theories of evolution still provide the best explanation for speciation so far. Darwin came up with the first theories and since then more theories which are more robust have evolved from Darwin's ideas. Darwin has no bearing in the debate about the efficacy and fitness of the theories of evolution.

Unless one wants to muddy the waters and convince people with no scientific background that evolution is wrong. For the common man in the street, Darwin is Evolution. If Darwin wasn't 100% right, then Evolution must be wrong.

When the anti-science crowd starts getting papers in Nature and Science and the top tier biology and evolutionary science journals, I'll start paying them mind.

And, apparently, the anti-science crowd is composed of those who with science challenge the veracity of evolutionary theory? So what you're actually saying is that your mind is closed to the philosophical and scientific problems with evolutionary theory?

I must have missed it!

That might explain your mining of phoney "quotes" that you dump into multiple threads.

You shouldn't be angry with me for identifying the lies and falsehoods you post. Take that up with you cult hierarchy.

Psst....

Readers noticed that you haven't been able to give any examples of "phoney (sic)"quotes"

"...lies and falsehoods...."

Such as?

If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do so for you.

Serious question: are you more ugly, or more stupid?

I must have missed it!

Psst....

Readers noticed that you haven't been able to give any examples of "phoney (sic)"quotes"

Such as?

Readers have noticed that your "quotes" are parsed, edited and lacking reference to the original source, in context.

Both your phony "quotes" and their being cut and pasted from Harun Yahya is always worth a chuckle.

The board members are laughing at you. The village idjit.

Psst....

Such as?

Readers have noticed that your "quotes" are parsed, edited and lacking reference to the original source, in context.

Both your phony "quotes" and their being cut and pasted from Harun Yahya is always worth a chuckle.

Now I asked you a serious question.....and you haven't had the manners to respond.

So....I'll assume you are equally ugly and stupid.

Quite the accomplishment!

But......to be that ugly.....you shouldn't say 'hello,' you should say 'boo!'

C'mon...'fess up!

Psst....

Such as?

Adnan Oktar (born 1956), also known as Harun Yahya, is a Turkish author referred to as "the biggest propagator of ijaz literature" as well as an Islamic creationist. In 2007, he sent thousands of unsolicited copies of his book, Atlas of Creation,[4] which advocates Islamic creationism, to American scientists, members of Congress, and science museums. Oktar runs two organizations of which he is also the Honorary President: Bilim Araştırma Vakfı (literally, "Science Research Foundation", BAV, established 1990), which promotes creationism and Milli Değerleri Koruma Vakfı (literally, "National Values Preservation Foundation", established 1995)

Harun Yahya preaches Islam, slams Darwin and awaits Jesus :cuckoo::cuckoo:

He is an illiterate in science much like the OP:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Psst....

Such as?

Adnan Oktar (born 1956), also known as Harun Yahya, is a Turkish author referred to as "the biggest propagator of ijaz literature" as well as an Islamic creationist. In 2007, he sent thousands of unsolicited copies of his book, Atlas of Creation,[4] which advocates Islamic creationism, to American scientists, members of Congress, and science museums. Oktar runs two organizations of which he is also the Honorary President: Bilim Araştırma Vakfı (literally, "Science Research Foundation", BAV, established 1990), which promotes creationism and Milli Değerleri Koruma Vakfı (literally, "National Values Preservation Foundation", established 1995)

Oktar is stalked by controversy that way outstrides his creationism. His favorite tactic is to get websites banned in Turkey, with notable successes including Richard Dawkins' site. But he is attached to more unpleasant dealings, including sex and blackmail scandals. In May 2008 he was sentenced to a three year custodial sentence for "creating an illegal organisation for personal gain". :eusa_whistle:

Psst....

Such as?

One would imagine you could show all of the errors in the OP.....

...but that would require quite an imagination.

I wonder why you haven't attempted to?

One would imagine you could show all of the errors in the OP.....

...but that would require quite an imagination.

I wonder why you haven't attempted to?

The truth: 99.9% of the "evolutionists" on this board know next to nothing about the actual science. The establishment of popular culture and science has been telling them for years that anyone who challenges the veracity of evolutionary theory is a kook. That's why very few of them ever really discuss anything of substance. They're belief is the stuff of conformity and insult.

Last edited:
PC.. Proof and the lack of proof has no business being filtered through your brain.

You accept hundreds of errors in the bible "on faith". Yet you shuffle the deck on Darwin's efforts to suit your ends and cry foul. You don't even want it "both ways". You are worse than that.

I don't understand how you find the gaul to scrape up and present as an honest broker. You are a most dishonest and biased judge of science.

Darwin need not fear your trial. The verdict was "in" before you even got started. I'm not sure who you hoped to convince with this over reaching exercise but I would question the intelligence of anyone that would take the time to plug in your variables and using your flawed recipie come up with a paralell conclusion.

Yes, and it has been for 150 years and still the theories of evolution still provide the best explanation for speciation so far. Darwin came up with the first theories and since then more theories which are more robust have evolved from Darwin's ideas. Darwin has no bearing in the debate about the efficacy and fitness of the theories of evolution.

Unless one wants to muddy the waters and convince people with no scientific background that evolution is wrong. For the common man in the street, Darwin is Evolution. If Darwin wasn't 100% right, then Evolution must be wrong.

When the anti-science crowd starts getting papers in Nature and Science and the top tier biology and evolutionary science journals, I'll start paying them mind.

And, apparently, the anti-science crowd is composed of those who with science challenge the veracity of evolutionary theory? So what you're actually saying is that your mind is closed to the philosophical and scientific problems with evolutionary theory?

Except those challenging the science aren't doing the work to back up the challenge. The handful of biologists that are the lynch pin of the "science" behind crap like ID aren't producing peer-reviewed work that challenges the science, they aren't presenting at conferences, they aren't showing the scientific community why the accepted science is wrong on a professional level. What they are doing is opining on blogs and websites and books written for the uneducated public about why evolution is wrong. It's akin to a physician saying germ theory is bullshit, but only saying that to the average man in the street and not to the medical community and backing up his statement with work.

I'm okay with gaps in science because the scientific community is trying to fill in those gaps. What I'm not okay with is the other side having a beef with the findings for philosophical and/or religious reasons and then trying to pretend the science is wrong while not having the education to understand the material in the first place.

Start getting papers showing where evolutionary theory is wrong in journals like Nature and Science and the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science and we'll take the anti-evolutionary crowd seriously. Until then they're nothing more than kooks and crackpots and deliberately ignorant and will be treated as such.

PC.. Proof and the lack of proof has no business being filtered through your brain.

You accept hundreds of errors in the bible "on faith". Yet you shuffle the deck on Darwin's efforts to suit your ends and cry foul. You don't even want it "both ways". You are worse than that.

I don't understand how you find the gaul to scrape up and present as an honest broker. You are a most dishonest and biased judge of science.

Darwin need not fear your trial. The verdict was "in" before you even got started. I'm not sure who you hoped to convince with this over reaching exercise but I would question the intelligence of anyone that would take the time to plug in your variables and using your flawed recipie come up with a paralell conclusion.

See what I mean, Chick? There's really no substance in this post, just bluster. Also, errors in the Bible? What errors?

See what I mean, Chick? There's really no substance in this post, just bluster. Also, errors in the Bible? What errors?

Right off the top of my head each of the four gospels has a different last statement by Jesus. Either something is wrong or the Bible just a literary Rashoman.

Forum List

Back