Dashcam that was withheld from Prosecutors reveals cops lied

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

Yep. Same as if every member of your Navy was on film all the time. All groups have wrong doers. I've seen all the police reports Navy folks were in. All militart branches. And teachers. And lawyers. And clerks. They just don't go on Page 1. They like hooker and drugs....that's for sure.

Her navy :rofl:
:bye1: Mal

How's it hanging Petecea?
:bye1: Mal. I love the decorating you did in your head. Very nice.

Its the norm....Cops say stuff that didnt happen and the "innocent until proven guilty" person has to defend himself from slander. Guns pointed, hands are up, Punches thrown and said "Stop trying to take my gun". Oh BTW another car rammed him while parked.

All charges were dropped against the Innocent guy.

A cop admitted to tampering and retired.

OH BTW, Internal Affairs found No wrong doing...even tho they lied. Trust the system guys!

You have to wonder how often bad cops get away with stuff like this.

More times than you can count. There is a reason most Black people dont trust cops. Dealing with dirty cops was a daily occurrence where I grew up.

I give 3/5ths of a shit what you think.

Of course you dont. Thats why commented on my post that was not addressed to you. :laugh:

Remember if you have a problem with the police report it to Internal Affairs....They'll pull out the "Its all good" stamp and justice will prevail huzzah!

When you see cops on a routine basis plant evidence, rob drug dealers, and assault/harass innocent people your belief in the integrity of cops takes a drastic hit.

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

As soon as they show every single video of the literally 100,000's of clean videos - you can say that.
It is not as if there was ever a time, or will ever be a time, when there were no bad cops. Always has been, always will be. They are afterall human beings.
However, clear thinking people know the good waaay outweigh the bad despite the media only showing bad videos.
Simpletons and closed minded people cannot realize this.

Everybody knows most cops are good, but they also know that the bad ones are usually covered for. Being a cop doesn't make it all right to break the law.

As soon as they show every single video of the literally 100,000's of clean videos - you can say that.
It is not as if there was ever a time, or will ever be a time, when there were no bad cops. Always has been, always will be. They are afterall human beings.
However, clear thinking people know the good waaay outweigh the bad despite the media only showing bad videos.
Simpletons and closed minded people cannot realize this.

Everybody knows most cops are good, but they also know that the bad ones are usually covered for. Being a cop doesn't make it all right to break the law.
That brings into question just how "good" the "good ones" are if they are covering for the dirty ones doesnt it?

Woopety Woop you found an example of a bad cop, I"m glad you did, I didn't they existed until now.

A? Its 3 there

the_count.jpg

There are likely THOUSANDS of bad cops. Out of the millions of cops out there.

How do you propose to change that?

Cops need to police themselves. That isn't happening. Internal affairs didn't think they did anything wrong. That is not policing their own.

3 cops indicted. Innocent man goes free. 3 dirt bags removed from the ranks.

YES!!! The system worked. Thanks for sharing.
No the system didn't work and you are a lying sack of shit!!!!
The "system" (police) purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the Prosecutor and defense.
These Police Officers attempted to undermine the system, frame an innocent man, cover up their abuse of authority and assault.
The "system" allows one attacker to retire with benefits and then finds no wrong doing at the hands of the remaining officers.

In what stupid assed world is that the system working????

Last edited:
3 cops indicted. Innocent man goes free. 3 dirt bags removed from the ranks.

YES!!! The system worked. Thanks for sharing.
No the system didn't work and you are a lying sack of shit!!!!
The "system" (police) purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the Prosecutor and defense.
These Police Officers attempted to undermine the system, frame an innocent man, cover up their abuse of authority and assault.
The "system" allows one attacker to retire with benefits and then finds no wrong doing at the hands of the remaining officers.

In what stupid assed world is that the system working????

In a world where Bucs ignores events

I was reading about the shooting of the football player and the police actually said that they dont question the officer involved in any shootings for a couple of days as a matter of policy. Can anyone explain the rationale behind such a policy? Sounds to me like they want time to get a good story together.

I was reading about the shooting of the football player and the police actually said that they dont question the officer involved in any shootings for a couple of days as a matter of policy. Can anyone explain the rationale behind such a policy? Sounds to me like they want time to get a good story together.

They did the same thing in another case too. Let them all go and asked them hours or days later. Then when their stories match up they say "Case Closed, Justice Served"

Allow me to make an at-large apology to the board...
I retract my statement of calling a poster a lying sack of shit.

However said poster continually defends the improprieties committed by fellow Law Enforcement officers which in turn undermines the confidence we should have in said officers.
Police officers aren't perfect, they reflect human nature and as such are inherently biased to certain people, places or things.
When they allow those biases to undermine their oaths, we should not protect them.

An officer's loyalty belongs to honest officers and their oath, not criminals with Badges...

However said poster continually defends the improprieties committed by fellow Law Enforcement officers which in turn undermines the confidence we should have in said officers.
Police officers aren't perfect, they reflect human nature and as such are inherently biased to certain people, places or things.
When they allow those biases to undermine their oaths, we should not protect them.

An officer's loyalty belongs to honest officers and their oath, not criminals with Badges...

If you apologize, you need to at least say who you are apologizing to. "Said poster" has no meaning if you never "said" who the poster was. Otherwise it's just a weasel's apology that means nothing.

If you apologize, you need to at least say who you are apologizing to. "Said poster" has no meaning if you never "said" who the poster was. Otherwise it's just a weasel's apology that means nothing.
I was apologizing to everyone that read my words as to the name calling and the individual is well aware of whom they are...

Forum List

Back