Dashcam that was withheld from Prosecutors reveals cops lied

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

Yes and that is the real enlightening part of this. You know if we are getting all these videos now, there have been tens of thousands of scenes just like this that weren't recorded and the police got to play god with people's lives.

If you put cameras on ANY group of humans half their day you'll see some crazy sick shit. You'd be shocked at what SOME military members do and get detained for...and the military scoops them up...handles it...and no one ever hears about it. ANY group of humans will. Teachers too. Firemen. Clerks. Lawyers.

But....I know....cops are held to a higher standard and should be flawless and all that. It's a fairy tale.

You still don't understand the difference between them and doctors, lawyers etc is that they have arrest powers with an arsenal they are free to use with impunity.

Its the norm....Cops say stuff that didnt happen and the "innocent until proven guilty" person has to defend himself from slander. Guns pointed, hands are up, Punches thrown and said "Stop trying to take my gun". Oh BTW another car rammed him while parked.

All charges were dropped against the Innocent guy.

A cop admitted to tampering and retired.

OH BTW, Internal Affairs found No wrong doing...even tho they lied. Trust the system guys!

You are the reason people don't pay attention.
Every day with your woe is me stories.

You were born black. Deal with it or whine some more. Your choice

Woopety Woop you found an example of a bad cop, I"m glad you did, I didn't they existed until now.

A? Its 3 there

the_count.jpg
Oh no, there are far more than 3. If IA exonerated them they are part of the conspiracy too...how many of those MFs were involved in the cover up!

Sometimes just having the video isnt enough. Those cops that beat the shit out of Rodney King walked.

All that punk had to do was stay down and be handcuffed....he wanted to fight and got the shit kicked outta him.....and then he got a couple million dollars from whitey for it.....fucking pathetic same as you.
Just because you fawn and expose your belly doesnt mean everyone is supposed to do it.

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

Yes and that is the real enlightening part of this. You know if we are getting all these videos now, there have been tens of thousands of scenes just like this that weren't recorded and the police got to play god with people's lives.

If you put cameras on ANY group of humans half their day you'll see some crazy sick shit. You'd be shocked at what SOME military members do and get detained for...and the military scoops them up...handles it...and no one ever hears about it. ANY group of humans will. Teachers too. Firemen. Clerks. Lawyers.

But....I know....cops are held to a higher standard and should be flawless and all that. It's a fairy tale.
Now youre pouting. Cops kill people and get people convicted on their word alone and fuck up families. Of course they are held to a higher standard. They police the general population. If you cant deal with being a professional when affecting the lives of others you dont belong in the profession.

Just because you fawn and expose your belly doesnt mean everyone is supposed to do it.

Another baffling reply from the board punching bag. Where ya been Asslips....on a honeymoon with your new "husband"? :badgrin:
I'm sorry that my replies are above your level of understanding. I try hard to dumb it down for you but you still get baffled no matter what. :itsok:

Its the norm....Cops say stuff that didnt happen and the "innocent until proven guilty" person has to defend himself from slander. Guns pointed, hands are up, Punches thrown and said "Stop trying to take my gun". Oh BTW another car rammed him while parked.

OH BTW, Internal Affairs found No wrong doing...even tho they lied. Trust the system guys!

you were born privileged and think you are not privileged....deal with it...

Lol

Yeah I've had a privileged life lmao.

I promise you no black on this board had as rough a start to life (first 25 years) as I did. Yet somehow I managed to right the ship.

Lol

I promise you no black on this board had as rough a start to life (first 25 years) as I did. Yet somehow I managed to right the ship.

You must be either white or exceptional. Everyone knows if you are white society gives you a head start.

Lol

You are just a White man with privileges....you are privileged to have more moral strength on account "you be white" according to your delusions

Lol

You are just a White man with privileges....you are privileged to have more moral strength on account "you be white" according to your delusions

You're right. I got into college via affirmative action. My cover is blown

Lol

You're right. I got into college via affirmative action. My cover is blown

You must have known someone that got you in. Nepotism is also white privilege.

I'm not the guy in the OP. So like, wtf are you talking about?

What this one case shows is that the Police reports the Police accounts of what they did "CANNOT BE TAKEN AT FAITH VALUE" they will lie and frame a citizen sending them off to prison for NOTHING...if you are Black you might as well stay off the streets its for whites only

In another thread...he agreed that a cop getting knocked out does put the cops life in jeaporday. But then says the cop shouldn't be allowed to defend such an attack with that reality in mind. He said cops shouldn't think everyone who attacks them can knock them out.

I guess he thinks the cop should wait....and if he gets knocked out...he can then say "Oh shit...this guy can knock me out" ....and then use appropriate self defense.

What this one case shows is that the Police reports the Police accounts of what they did "CANNOT BE TAKEN AT FAITH VALUE" they will lie and frame a citizen sending them off to prison for NOTHING...if you are Black you might as well stay off the streets its for whites only

These cops lied. Does that mean they all do?

Wait...humans lie?

These cops lied. Does that mean they all do?

Wait...humans lie?
They arent the only cops that have lied. Entire departments of cops have a culture of lying. ....And no despite your attempt to give them an excuse its not excusable.

Forum List

Back