David Bakhtiari slams Biden

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Offensive lineman David Bakhtiari took issue with President Biden receiving notes before a recent event on Sunday.

"Can we have authentic and real NON-SCRIPTED interviews?? I understand and agree with prepping someone (like studying for a test) but this is a bit too far. It’s just one big play.." the three-time Pro Bowler tweeted.

"Again. Let me state this: I know both sides do this. This isn’t about sides. Neither should. And if they need this to ‘not look like a dumba--..’ then maybe, just maybe, we should raise the qualification bar."

Packers Pro Bowler David Bakhtiari slams Biden for using cheat sheets: 'This is a bit too far'

When I need a political opinion, I always ask an offensive lineman. Doesn't everybody?

No, offensive linemen just work hard for a living making millions a year using their brains to stay alive on the field--- what common sense could they have? You know far better. When you need a political opinion, you go straight to the experts:

1664917449058.png

Galinda.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 6.57.41 PM.png

upload_2018-2-2_20-50-52.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 5.38.59 PM.png

Last edited:
When I need a political opinion, I always ask an offensive lineman. Doesn't everybody?
OTOH, it's pretty damned bad when a mere lineman gets offended by the potato with the 1000 yard stare. The old man is so senile he can't function and can barely walk. Of course, even if Trump is polling 20 pts ahead the day before the election, Potato will still win by a few million. THEN, the shit is going to be well and truly up in the fan...

But you think actors are a good source to get your politics from?
To be honest I'd listen to an athlete before some hollyweird idiot.
What makes you think I believe actors are a better judge of public affairs than anyone else? I will allow that many actors seem to agree with my assessment, but my assessment is based on facts. Not whether any particular person agrees with me.

OTOH, it's pretty damned bad when a mere lineman gets offended by the potato with the 1000 yard stare. The old man is so senile he can't function and can barely walk. Of course, even if Trump is polling 20 pts ahead the day before the election, Potato will still win by a few million. THEN, the shit is going to be well and truly up in the fan...
Your opinion of Biden seems to be based on the straw man you crazies have built instead of reality. If Biden was as bad as you say, that would show just how little it took to kick trump's ass.

Your opinion of Biden seems to be based on the straw man you crazies have built instead of reality. If Biden was as bad as you say, that would show just how little it took to kick trump's ass.

Really, he stopped his bike and was too dumb to put his foot down and just fell over. That's reality, not a strawman. Everything he does is produced and scripted to the largest extent his handlers can make it, and he still puts his foot in it and fucks it up.

Really, he stopped his bike and was too dumb to put his foot down and just fell over. That's reality, not a strawman. Everything he does is produced and scripted to the largest extent his handlers can make it, and he still puts his foot in it and fucks it up.

Well, no. That bike had toe cage pedals. His foot hung up, and he couldn't put it on the ground.

What makes you think I believe actors are a better judge of public affairs than anyone else? I will allow that many actors seem to agree with my assessment, but my assessment is based on facts. Not whether any particular person agrees with me.
a real leader would be able stand up there and take questions on the fly and not have only questions he has been briefed on....

No kidding, Biden needs detailed notes on when to sit down, when to stand up, that Joe is president....and you need anyone's "opinion"? Better check your notes on what to say...dumbass.

Forum List

Back