David Duke: Get rid of Pence, put TUCKER CARLSON on the ticket

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
This just gets better. David Duke, the guy Trump lied about to please the base, wants ol' Tucker as VP. To no one's surprise.

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America—and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief," Duke tweeted.

This one's for the base!

Trumpism is ugly. Let the spin begin.

This just gets better. David Duke, the guy Trump lied about to please the base, wants ol' Tucker as VP. To no one's surprise.

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America—and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief," Duke tweeted.

This one's for the base!

When did President Trump ever "lie about" Dave Duke? The man is a non-entity to the President, Mr. Duke works for CNN as a contributor- a network that puts the "Fake" into Fake News.

When did President Trump ever "lie about" Dave Duke?
Thanks for asking!

Le6kTZc.gif

This one's for the base!

Hey, have you caught the way I keep asking pknopp about his dog fight videos? He made a comment about how republican dodged some simple question, so I started asking him a simple question.

And you want to know how he is handling it? He keeps blowing it off. Like it is not worthy of a response at all.

ANd I've only asked him a few times over a few days, and already he is not answering it.

To match what you libs do to republicans, I need to keep it up for ten or twenty years.

I will keep you informed how it goes.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Thanks for asking!

Le6kTZc.gif

Dave Duke is such a non-entity, I don't think anyone can be blamed for not keeping up with him, or forgetting what they might have knew about him 16 years previously.

Hardly a "lie"at all, and certainly not an important "lie".

Have you kept up with Duke? What were his accomplishments during the past 20 years?

This thread is testament to how bad a case of TDS Mac has. He's starting his own little inane, pointless, no one gives a shit TDS threads now.

Nice thread Mac, nice to see you've got a good case of the flaming red hot butt hurt TDS... :lol:

He's a piece of shit.

Dave Duke is an old-timer, a senior citizen, that uses the money he earns as a CNN contributor to supplement his meager pension. You might find his schtick offensive, but it probably pays more than if he was a greeter at Walmart like others in his age bracket.

This thread is testament to how bad a case of TDS Mac has. He's starting his own little inane, pointless, no one gives a shit TDS threads now.

Nice thread Mac, nice to see you've got a good case of the flaming red hot butt hurt TDS... :lol:
Ever notice that it's the moonbats who can't wait to hump David Duke's leg, when nobody anywhere else wants anything to do with him?

Forum List

Back