David Duke: The GOP Establishment Is Killing The Republican Party

Don't worry. With Trump as president, he will work hard to bring the goals of David Duke right into the halls of Congress. Just remember that support of Trump is like being an auxiliary member of the KKK
yea and supporting obama is the same as supporting isis.

people need to lay off the extreme bullshit.

Credible link?
it was right next to the site saying supporting trump is like supporting the KKK.

i believe it was "www.dumbassshitpeoplesay.com"

Don't worry. With Trump as president, he will work hard to bring the goals of David Duke right into the halls of Congress. Just remember that support of Trump is like being an auxiliary member of the KKK

Credible link?
it was right next to the site saying supporting trump is like supporting the KKK.

So you got nothing. Just another goofy ass claim with nothing to back it up . Typical.

Credible link?

So you got nothing. Just another goofy ass claim with nothing to back it up . Typical.
yea just like your fucked up "aux member of kkk". where is THAT link of valudation?

Phuck David Duke. No one I know who is a conservative likes that Son of a Bitch.
He exists soley for misinformation and mischief. The KKK was and is a Democrat Party Subversive Operation that exists solely for misinformation and to create racial tensions and divisions.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

But most of all, Phuck you, you racist piece of shit!

May you all burn in Hell together.
Obviously you're a triggered Zionist supporter of White genocide. How does it feel to be anti-White? How does it feel to be anti-Nationalist?

Obviously you are a bigot. I don't give a damn what David Duke says. He is a racist as are you.

Phuck David Duke. No one I know who is a conservative likes that Son of a Bitch.
He exists soley for misinformation and mischief. The KKK was and is a Democrat Party Subversive Operation that exists solely for misinformation and to create racial tensions and divisions.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

May they all burn in Hell together.

They are STRONG supporters of everything Trump stands for. You share the same goals as the KKK. Admit it.
you are an idiot. president biff has a lot to answer for, but being a klansman or sharing their goals isnt one of them. if he was such a klansman, why is he trying to alleviate the violence in chi town, and why did he up funding for HBCU's?

You are another racist. There is no room in this country for David Duke and the KKK.

Credible link?

yea just like your fucked up "aux member of kkk". where is THAT link of valudation?

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph
ajaxhelper

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph :: Ohio Memory Collection

As usual, this noble American Patriot is right on the money. David Duke understands the corruption and treachery the GOP elites are trying to inflict on the Trumpenfuhrer and the American people. David Duke is calling them out and we need to do the same at the ballot box next time. It's time to send these elites packing.

Twitter
White supremacists like you don't deserve a forum.
So, you're an advocate for censorship! Your anti-Americanism shines. You must feel so proud.

You are anti-America. David Duke stands for everything this country should not be and you take this guy seriously. If you want to go out on the street and say it, you have the right to do so. You do not have the right on a private forum.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

May they all burn in Hell together.

They are STRONG supporters of everything Trump stands for. You share the same goals as the KKK. Admit it.
you are an idiot. president biff has a lot to answer for, but being a klansman or sharing their goals isnt one of them. if he was such a klansman, why is he trying to alleviate the violence in chi town, and why did he up funding for HBCU's?

You are another racist. There is no room in this country for David Duke and the KKK.
what fuck are you babbling about , cum breath? I am no racist....I'm a lot of things, but racist aint one of em

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

Obviously you're a triggered Zionist supporter of White genocide. How does it feel to be anti-White? How does it feel to be anti-Nationalist?

Obviously you are a bigot. I don't give a damn what David Duke says. He is a racist as are you.
We are moral patriotic Christian people who love the Constitution and our country. David Duke is a peaceful noble man with traditional values instilled by the founders principles, as I.

As usual, this noble American Patriot is right on the money. David Duke understands the corruption and treachery the GOP elites are trying to inflict on the Trumpenfuhrer and the American people. David Duke is calling them out and we need to do the same at the ballot box next time. It's time to send these elites packing.

Twitter
White supremacists like you don't deserve a forum.
So, you're an advocate for censorship! Your anti-Americanism shines. You must feel so proud.

You are anti-America. David Duke stands for everything this country should not be and you take this guy seriously. If you want to go out on the street and say it, you have the right to do so. You do not have the right on a private forum.
Like Reasonable, your Anti-Americanism shines.

Credible link?

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph
ajaxhelper

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph :: Ohio Memory Collection
qnd how does this prove shit on your claims?

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

We are moral patriotic Christian people who love the Constitution and our country. David Duke is a peaceful noble man with traditional values instilled by the founders principles, as I.

There is nothing moral about your racism.

I second your comments. And Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice are personal heroes of mine.

Class acts, both of them. REAL AMERICANS, and an example of what this country is really about.
To view a negro as a hero is truly disturbing. The Jewish multiculturalism indoctrination in you is strong.

Go suck a dick you Racist scum sucking Democrat. On IGNORE.

So you and Steve are having a lovers spat? Don't worry you two have so much in common. You both support Trump. You'll work it out.

Are you really that stupid to not realize the McGarret is a plant, and not a Conservative or Republican.

He is here to promote 'guilt by association'.
"Demonization by Innuendo."

This is what The KKK does, and straight out of The Saul Alinsky Democrat Playbook.

Infiltrate, Instigate, Discredit!

Bird Dogging is part of that!

Show some damn intelligence and a little street cred once in a while and quit being so damn gullible.

No Conservative I know believes in racism.
NONE!

Yet he gets lots and lots of check marks under his posts by the strongest Trump supporters here. Why is that?

Because the large majority of trumps base supporters are bigots.

Twitter

"noble American Patriot"??? The guy's a fascist and racist. Nothing noble about a guy who beats down on others.

Forum List

Back