David Duke: The GOP Establishment Is Killing The Republican Party

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph
ajaxhelper

Ku Klux Klan Ladies' Auxiliary Centennial Float Photograph :: Ohio Memory Collection

Sponsored by The Democrat Party!

Cool that the Democrat Party is involved with Social Issuess like a woman's right to wear a bed sheet and march in a KKK parade!

You know better than that. Everybody knows better than that.
everyone should also know that supporting trump doesn't mean you're in the KKK or even racist.

but that's been your bellcow much of this convo.

Supporting Trump means you support the same things that the KKK supports. That is a fact you can't get past.

what you can't get past is that's 100% bullshit. you are putting these 2 together so you can feel justified in your hate of people you don't even know.

trump supporter - racist - ok to abuse and hate - whew.

that is such simplistic thinking that i'm pretty sure it's NOT even considered thinking. this is to say if you supported obama you 100% supported everything he stood for OR WAS ACCUSED OF standing for.

do you?

if you won't allow yourself to be put into such a dumbass situation, try to not do that to others.

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
Post Politics

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Cool that the Democrat Party is involved with Social Issuess like a woman's right to wear a bed sheet and march in a KKK parade!

everyone should also know that supporting trump doesn't mean you're in the KKK or even racist.

Supporting Trump means you support the same things that the KKK supports. That is a fact you can't get past.

what you can't get past is that's 100% bullshit. you are putting these 2 together so you can feel justified in your hate of people you don't even know.

that is such simplistic thinking that i'm pretty sure it's NOT even considered thinking. this is to say if you supported obama you 100% supported everything he stood for OR WAS ACCUSED OF standing for.

do you?

if you won't allow yourself to be put into such a dumbass situation, try to not do that to others.

Post Politics
so?

that's the KKK supporting donald, not him supporting back NOR does it say all who support trump would agree with him EVEN IF he did.

if hillary won - did you 100% back every thing she stood for? from your stance here you would. and anyone or any group who backed hillary you'd 100% support also.

i can't for the life of me believe you're an adult cause this..."rationale" is about as butt-nugget-stupid as you can get.

do you?

Post Politics
so?

that's the KKK supporting donald, not him supporting back NOR does it say all who support trump would agree with him EVEN IF he did.

if hillary won - did you 100% back every thing she stood for? from your stance here you would. and anyone or any group who backed hillary you'd 100% support also.

i can't for the life of me believe you're an adult cause this..."rationale" is about as butt-nugget-stupid as you can get.

So you finally admit that you joined forces with the Klan to elect Trump?

do you?

Post Politics
so?

oh my god you're a fucking idiot troll delux. you say the most asinine things, incapable of seeing people for who they are - only in stereotypes so you can *hate* without guilt nor understanding.

done. you refuse to talk like an adult, just troll.

later.

do you?

Post Politics
so?

oh my god you're a fucking idiot troll delux. you say the most asinine things, incapable of seeing people for who they are - only in stereotypes so you can *hate* without guilt nor understanding.

done. you refuse to talk like an adult, just troll.

later.

Yes or no------did you and the KKK have the common goal of electing Trump?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

do you?

Post Politics
so?

Weak. The KKK had not endorsed a presidential candidate in years, but suddenly they endorse Trump.

do you?

Post Politics
so?

Weak. The KKK had not endorsed a presidential candidate in years, but suddenly they endorse Trump.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

KKK were also democrats trying to stop republicans from ending their ... "fun".

I dont know about that. exspecially in larger urban areas, we are exposed to different types of people, which in a weird way, also helps develop certain prejudices and stereeotypes

Exposed to but not growing up with is a big difference.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matter.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions, which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually, it is fun. You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Why did the city of Palm Beach sue Donald Trump and Mar-a Lago when he purchased the resort in the 1980's?

As for endorsing:
i-dgmb4cG-M.jpg

yea and supporting obama is the same as supporting isis.

people need to lay off the extreme bullshit.

The rise of ISIS was due to the mistakes and failed policies of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.
it goes way further back than that, back to the cold war.

Who had ever even heard of ISIS until petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama foolishly pulled out all our troops from Iraq leaving a vacuum soon filled by ISIS?

do you?

Post Politics
so?

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

KKK were also democrats trying to stop republicans from ending their ... "fun".

Yes. The KKK was formed, and through the 1800s was mostly run by democrats. The south was home for the KKK. However, the south changed it's loyalties from democratic to republican, and with that the KKK changed from democratic to republican. If you can point out any of those pre-republican Klan members or supporters who are still in office, or running for office, I will oppose them in any way I can. The shameful forming of the KKK is a fact, and nobody denies that it wouldn't have been possible without prominent democrats of the time. Neither Democrats, or the democratic party of today are responsible for anything the KKK has done for a long time. The KKK throws their support to the republican party. and their obese orange president

do you?

Post Politics
At least the Klan loves America. Hillary supporters, not so much!

Communist Party unites behind Hillary

do you?

Post Politics

now we all know that's different.

we have no idea why, just that it is.

do you?

Post Politics

Don't you have a cross burning to go to about now?

do you?

Post Politics

No! I'm not in the Klan.

do you?

Post Politics

No! I'm not in the Klan.

I figured you to have your on little back yard rally field with propane fired crosses for roasting marshmallows. and a row of wind chimes along the edge of the porch suspended by tiny hangman's nooses.

do you?

Post Politics

No! I'm not in the Klan.

I figured you to have your on little back yard rally field with propane fired crosses for roasting marshmallows. and a row of wind chimes along the edge of the porch suspended by tiny hangman's nooses.
Sounds interesting!

Forum List

Back