David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.

I asked what he was saying, and was told that, as I had not survived an ar-15 attack, that I should not speak.

There is at least one thread started, accusing cons of "Attacking" him, for attacking his positions.

Why are you addressing me?

You made a claim that was too divorced from reality to let pass.

Listen pal.....after you tearfully claimed that I was hurtful to you with my words, I told you that I'd leave you alone.

Since then, you've addressed me on several occasions.

Do you want me to begin paying attention to you again?

Wow. Already having to make troll like lies. YOu are right, there is nothing to be gained from any communication with you.

YOu will join my very short list of Ignore, so I will not be tempted to respond to your posts anymore.

Be safe.

I thought he wasn't even there? was that bs?

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.
Yes it was bs.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news
Yep.....a George Soros site ends the discussion.
Yeah, beats having to try to refute the message when you know you can’t.
Well I think you're wrong there.
The kid said on camera that he was at home 3 miles from school on the day of the shooting.
If he was in school somehow he was able to ride home, pick up his video camera and ride back, get back inside the school and start interviewing other students during a shooting that lasted 6 mins.

This is why we can't have nice things.

so he wasn't actually there and all his claims about 'knowing' what it's like are complete bs.
You freaks are out of your fucking minds. There is simply no other explanation. He heard gun fire and went running before being ushered into a room in the adjacent building where he hid with other students in a closet. Knowing there was a shooter out there somewhere but not knowing where or if the shooter would or wouldn’t find their way to the closet he was in makes his experience no different than many of the hundreds of students who were in building 12, who also didn’t know where the shooter was as they also hid in classrooms and closets. One thing they experienced which he didn’t was having to run passed bodies on the ground as they fled. Something he never once claimed to have seen.

The personal attacks and threats on a teen who went through what he experienced is unconscionable and reveals the depths of depravity of many who disagree with his politics. Shameful.
I remember being on a bus that passed a murder scene when I was 18. Does that make me a victim too???
Depends on how close to the crime you were.
About 30 feet.
About 30 feet from the crime itself or the crime scene after the fact?
From the crime scene after the fact. I was about a kilometer from it when it happened. How close was Camera Hogg from the building the shootings took place in? Did he see anything or did he just hear a gunshot?
Obviously he wasn't traumatized.
The media wants use to think he was dodging sniper fire like Hillary.

You freaks are out of your fucking minds. There is simply no other explanation. He heard gun fire and went running before being ushered into a room in the adjacent building where he hid with other students in a closet. Knowing there was a shooter out there somewhere but not knowing where or if the shooter would or wouldn’t find their way to the closet he was in makes his experience no different than many of the hundreds of students who were in building 12, who also didn’t know where the shooter was as they also hid in classrooms and closets. One thing they experienced which he didn’t was having to run passed bodies on the ground as they fled. Something he never once claimed to have seen.

The personal attacks and threats on a teen who went through what he experienced is unconscionable and reveals the depths of depravity of many who disagree with his politics. Shameful.
I remember being on a bus that passed a murder scene when I was 18. Does that make me a victim too???
About 30 feet.
From the crime scene after the fact. I was about a kilometer from it when it happened. How close was Camera Hogg from the building the shootings took place in? Did he see anything or did he just hear a gunshot?
Sounds like was was far closer to the crime he witnessed than the crime scene you drove by.

I thought he wasn't even there? was that bs?

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.
Yes it was bs.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news
The kid said on camera that he was at home 3 miles from school on the day of the shooting.
If he was in school somehow he was able to ride home, pick up his video camera and ride back, get back inside the school and start interviewing other students during a shooting that lasted 6 mins.
You realize there was more than three hours between the shooting and him riding his bike back to the school, don’t ya? More than ample to to have been there during the shooting, gone home, went back.
Problem with that is he didn't say that. He said "on the day of the shooting I was at home....".
Regardless, he didn't witness anything if he was there because he supposedly was hiding in the dark. He never saw the shooter. He was no more a witness than I was.

About 30 feet.
Sounds like was was far closer to the crime he witnessed than the crime scene you drove by.
Actually I was closer. And he witnessed Jack squat. He never saw the crime scene because he wasn't allowed to see it.

You realize there was more than three hours between the shooting and him riding his bike back to the school, don’t ya? More than ample to to have been there during the shooting, gone home, went back.
Problem with that is he didn't say that. He said "on the day of the shooting I was at home....".
Regardless, he didn't witness anything if he was there because he supposedly was hiding in the dark. He never saw the shooter. He was no more a witness than I was.
Are you under the delusion that is all he said?

And of course he was more of a witness than you were, based on what you described. The body you passed, how did they die?

About 30 feet.
Actually I was closer. And he witnessed Jack squat. He never saw the crime scene because he wasn't allowed to see it.
Stop lying. You were closer to the crime scene, not the crime. In his case, he was closer to the crime than it sounds like you were.

And of course he was more of a witness than you were, based on what you described. The body you passed, how did they die?
Lead poisoning most likely.

About 30 feet.
Stop lying. You were closer to the crime scene, not the crime. In his case, he was closer to the crime than it sounds like you were.
Prove it. Got a tape measure????

LOL

So you don't even know how they died? How long before you passed by did the crime occur?

LOL

So you don't even know how they died? How long before you passed by did the crime occur?

He can't allow that you are a victim. That would give you credibility and then he would have to respond seriously to your points.

LOL

A few minutes before.
Camera Hogg was hiding in a classroom closet asking everyone about how they feel about guns and gun laws. I wasn't talking to anyone. I was looking at a the police presence, flashing lights on squad cars, and trying to check for loose eyeballs.

Last edited:

LOL

He can't allow that you are a victim. That would give you credibility and then he would have to respond seriously to your points.
My point is I am not a victim. I'm not even a witness. Neither is David Hogg

LOL

A few minutes before.
Camera Hogg was hiding in a classroom closet asking everyone about how they feel about guns and gun laws. I was wasn't talking to anyone. I was looking at a the police presence, flashng lights on squad cars, and trying to check for loose eyeballs.
In other words, you were nowhere near the crime when it occurred. He was.

And there's the difference between what you experienced from what he did.

LOL

You're not a victim because you weren't a potential target of the crime you passed. He was.

Thanks for highlighting the difference.

LOL

A few minutes before.
Camera Hogg was hiding in a classroom closet asking everyone about how they feel about guns and gun laws. I was wasn't talking to anyone. I was looking at a the police presence, flashng lights on squad cars, and trying to check for loose eyeballs.

I saw more than he saw. He said he heard a gunshot, but cannot say who fired it or if it even was a gunshot.
The day after the shooting they played a 30 second video clip of kids in a classroom screaming after several shots were heard outside in the hall. Nobody alive can say who was doing the shooting, even Camera Hogg.

LOL

You're not a victim because you weren't a potential target of the crime you passed. He was.

I was a victim of a mugging, by three urban yoots.

I was injured, and required medical care.

I will be expecting a lot more respect from you in the future, as I have personal knowledge of the shit I am talking about.

Indeed, I will expect you to shout down anyone that makes a comment ever remotely touching on crime or race, who has not also been a victim of an inter racial crime.

Or confess that you are a hypocrite, and drop the whole, victim equals status paradigm.

LOL

Potential target???

Have you ever been a "potential target"???

Nobody pointed a gun at him. Nobody shot at him. He wasn't in the area while it was going on. He was just reportedly a student at that school when the attack occurred. I saw no evidence of him being under fire or dodging bullets. He just said he heard a shot. By the time he realized what happened it was over. The people who were fired upon were real victims and real witnesses. You can't expect David Hogg to be allowed to testify in a court of law as a material witness. He's not even a witness after the fact. You're just granting blanket victimhood to every student at that school.
Well, not to all of them. Definitely not the ones who refused to spout the Left's bogus talking-points.

LOL

A few minutes before.

I saw more than he saw. He said he heard a gunshot, but cannot say who fired it or if it even was a gunshot.
The day after the shooting they played a 30 second video clip of kids in a classroom screaming after several shots were heard outside in the hall. Nobody alive can say who was doing the shooting, even Camera Hogg.
No, you saw a body. You weren't anywhere near there when the crime occurred. He was.

And are you claiming kids in a classroom Cruz walked by were not victims because they didn't see him walking through the hallway?

Forum List

Back