David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

you're a sad little person.

stop trying to read into things and making up stuff like this, it makes you look incredibly weak.

You said that you heard he wasn't at the school....was that BS?.....either way......

That was you saying that the truth doesn't matter to you. Nutbag.

Snopes says he was at school hiding in a closet, I don't think they said what building he was in, feel free to look it up.

He was in an adjacent building.
so he wasn't actually there and all his claims about 'knowing' what it's like are complete bs.
You freaks are out of your fucking minds. There is simply no other explanation. He heard gun fire and went running before being ushered into a room in the adjacent building where he hid with other students in a closet. Knowing there was a shooter out there somewhere but not knowing where or if the shooter would or wouldn’t find their way to the closet he was in makes his experience no different than many of the hundreds of students who were in building 12, who also didn’t know where the shooter was as they also hid in classrooms and closets. One thing they experienced which he didn’t was having to run passed bodies on the ground as they fled. Something he never once claimed to have seen.

The personal attacks and threats on a teen who went through what he experienced is unconscionable and reveals the depths of depravity of many who disagree with his politics. Shameful.
I remember being on a bus that passed a murder scene when I was 18. Does that make me a victim too???

Nobody is saying that Hogg should not be challenged or criticized. Hogg himself certainly hasn't complained about any of that.

Pretty funny. Reporter on Fox mentions his inability to get accepted into any college and rather than just defend himself and explain why, he tries to take her off the air! If that isn't a complaint, I don't know what. Some would call it Fascism. Basically, his message is this: challenge me and I will try to cut your throat------ only the Left is so Paltry as to always try to silence their opposition with no voice rather than argue on the merits of their own position! The kid is scum.
He has been accepted to some fine schools. Kid's knows how the system works and they all go through the same hassle of not always getting accepted to the schools you apply to. Your lie is immediately recognized as a malicious attack. Again, he was accepted for least three good colleges.

How in the world do we never figure out that attacking a little-known person will only make that person into a hero, and fire up that side even more?

Does the affliction of partisan ideology blind THAT completely?

Absolutely amazing to watch.
Well isn't that how Democrats planned it??
I guess everyone should just listen to these idiots screaming a bunch of stupid shit in our faces 24/7 and never respond.
If the media was being honest they would cover it fairly, but instead they took sides.
Frankly I think most of America is fed up with this rubbish.
David Hogg doesn't have much of a future.
He's making himself radioactive.
The left will use him till he's no-longer of use to them, then they'll discard him like a used rubber.
There's more than one way to respond. It doesn't have to be with attacks and insults. I know we've lost that simple skill, but it used to be true.

Hey, that's up to the individual. It just blows my mind that people think that attacking a kid on an emotional issue like this isn't just going to make things worse.
I'm sure there's more than one way to respond.
If everyone responded to him the way a few have he wouldn't be able to show his face in public.
Also, pointing out what is obvious about this kid isn't wrong.
It's simply being honest. It's called observation.
Admittedly, I just don't understand this stuff.

When I see a problem, or when I see something broken, my impulse is to fix it.

I don't see where these constant, crazed rhetorical food fights are fixing anything.

You said that you heard he wasn't at the school....was that BS?.....either way......

Snopes says he was at school hiding in a closet, I don't think they said what building he was in, feel free to look it up.

so he wasn't actually there and all his claims about 'knowing' what it's like are complete bs.
You freaks are out of your fucking minds. There is simply no other explanation. He heard gun fire and went running before being ushered into a room in the adjacent building where he hid with other students in a closet. Knowing there was a shooter out there somewhere but not knowing where or if the shooter would or wouldn’t find their way to the closet he was in makes his experience no different than many of the hundreds of students who were in building 12, who also didn’t know where the shooter was as they also hid in classrooms and closets. One thing they experienced which he didn’t was having to run passed bodies on the ground as they fled. Something he never once claimed to have seen.

The personal attacks and threats on a teen who went through what he experienced is unconscionable and reveals the depths of depravity of many who disagree with his politics. Shameful.
I remember being on a bus that passed a murder scene when I was 18. Does that make me a victim too???
Was that before, or after you became an American Green Beret Special Forces Commando?

There are plenty of people shutting down all criticism of Hogg's and the others who are throwing themselves into the spotlight. Not sure what rock you're living under.

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.

I asked what he was saying, and was told that, as I had not survived an ar-15 attack, that I should not speak.

There is at least one thread started, accusing cons of "Attacking" him, for attacking his positions.

How in the world do we never figure out that attacking a little-known person will only make that person into a hero, and fire up that side even more?

I guess everyone should just listen to these idiots screaming a bunch of stupid shit in our faces 24/7 and never respond.
If the media was being honest they would cover it fairly, but instead they took sides.
The left will use him till he's no-longer of use to them, then they'll discard him like a used rubber.
There's more than one way to respond. It doesn't have to be with attacks and insults. I know we've lost that simple skill, but it used to be true.

Hey, that's up to the individual. It just blows my mind that people think that attacking a kid on an emotional issue like this isn't just going to make things worse.
If everyone responded to him the way a few have he wouldn't be able to show his face in public.
WTF is wrong with you? What makes you think your right to free speech supercedes his merely because you disagree with his politics?

Depends on how close to the crime you were.

Me guys? You have me confused with someone else.

just keep getting caught lying about Hogg and other kids

What other kids? Show where I've ever said one word about other kids at that school? Nothing worse than a liar claiming other people lie.

and have not got a clue about how the youth have figured out how to use technology to kick your asses. Word of your despicable indecent lies and tactics spread like wildfire

I have a pretty good idea about how a kid uses fascism to silence his critics of anyone who dares oppose him, because the media labels any dissenters as "monsters" attacking the poor little kids and claims any criticism of their actions or claims as "despicable." Kinda like YOU.

That dirt bag shit hole of a brat is an aimed target crafted by the Left to go after the NRA and will be running for office one of these days! Has he at all attacked the school for not protecting the kids? The police for not protecting the kids? The FBI for not protecting the kids? The parents for not protecting the kids? I bet not.

Get back to me when you can legally require a criminal to get a firearms license or register their firearms. I'll be damned if I will comply with a requirement that criminals can't be forced or prosecuted for noncompliance.

You can legally require criminals to do whatever you want. But you can't force them. Liberals are like Jennifer Grey in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. They spend all their time whining and complaining, but in the end they're making out with a drug addict with HIV.

There are plenty of people shutting down all criticism of Hogg's and the others who are throwing themselves into the spotlight. Not sure what rock you're living under.

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.

I asked what he was saying, and was told that, as I had not survived an ar-15 attack, that I should not speak.

There is at least one thread started, accusing cons of "Attacking" him, for attacking his positions.

Why are you addressing me?

I thought he wasn't even there? was that bs?

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.
Yes it was bs.

David Hogg not at school during shooting? That's fake news
Yep.....a George Soros site ends the discussion.
Yeah, beats having to try to refute the message when you know you can’t.

That's about it.

Try harder.

You made a claim that was too divorced from reality to let pass.

Was that before, or after you became an American Green Beret Special Forces Commando?
We don't call ourselves commandos. We call ourselves "Operators, Tabbers, or A-Teamers".

And this was back in 75' when I was stationed in Hawaii. Somebody killed a bunch of Shemales that were standing outside a Gay bar on Hotel Street in a drive by. My bus came through a few minutes after the attack. Killed 6 of them with a fully automatic weapon of some kind. Probably an Uzi.

That's about it.

Try harder.

Listen pal.....after you tearfully claimed that I was hurtful to you with my words, I told you that I'd leave you alone.

Since then, you've addressed me on several occasions.

Do you want me to begin paying attention to you again?

WTF is wrong with you? What makes you think your right to free speech supercedes his merely because you disagree with his politics?
OH no, I feel everyone has the right to open their mouth and let everyone know how stupid they are. They do not have the right to tell everyone they don't have the right to point it out.

About 30 feet.

That's about it.

Try harder.

Listen pal.....after you tearfully claimed that I was hurtful to you with my words, I told you that I'd leave you alone.

Since then, you've addressed me on several occasions.

Do you want me to begin paying attention to you again?

Wow. Already having to make troll like lies. YOu are right, there is nothing to be gained from any communication with you.

YOu will join my very short list of Ignore, so I will not be tempted to respond to your posts anymore.

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.
Yes it was bs.

Well I think you're wrong there.
The kid said on camera that he was at home 3 miles from school on the day of the shooting.
If he was in school somehow he was able to ride home, pick up his video camera and ride back, get back inside the school and start interviewing other students during a shooting that lasted 6 mins.

About 30 feet.
About 30 feet from the crime itself or the crime scene after the fact?

Yes it was bs.

Well I think you're wrong there.
The kid said on camera that he was at home 3 miles from school on the day of the shooting.
If he was in school somehow he was able to ride home, pick up his video camera and ride back, get back inside the school and start interviewing other students during a shooting that lasted 6 mins.
You realize there was more than three hours between the shooting and him riding his bike back to the school, don’t ya? More than ample to to have been there during the shooting, gone home, went back.

Forum List

Back