David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

snowflake?

how's that again?

he survived a mass execution

at 17 yrs of age

he's probably a PTSD candidate

so you might want to rethink your stance Eagle

because i may not know you, or you I, but i'll wager your experiences not even in the ballpark

~S~

5a3fd20aa280fe622f43d434c929c447.jpg

Then someone disagreeing with his stance shouldn't bother him at all and he should welcome it instead of trying to shut it down. During the Viet Nam era the government would have had him in selected service the moment he hit eighteen.

Want to call the NRA and other people baby killers? That has a familiar ring to it...

*****SMILE*****

:)

He is not yet the perfect Democrat presidential candidate.

But if he can just get rid of those troublesome little nuts and claim to be "transgendered" he's a shoo-in. For the nomination.

The youngster saw his classmates shot dead

I'm sure that left an impression

How many of you have seen this , and i mean up close and personal?

Let the kid have his say , he earned it

~S~

The first time I saw the death of someone by the use of a firearm, we I was ten years old.

So tell me why is it I own two shotguns?

Oh, the guy was killed by his girlfriend after he had attempted to kill her... FYI

How can a kid like this get you so upset? He isn't influencing a single person.

???
Dear initforme
Are you keeping up with the news?

Because Hogg would not accept Laura Ingraham's apology on Fox News,
he instead posted phone numbers of advertisers, and pressured
them to drop the show. The advertisers pulled out, and caused an additional
controversy about free speech and punishing the wrong people.

So the person who was trying to be diplomatic and reconcile got punished.
And the person REFUSING to work together got what he demanded which was to shut down
the other person from speaking when that person was trying to reconciliatory!

Yep Ingraham's insults, and that forced apology to try to end her advertiser's rush to the exit were certainly reconciliatory. I thought you RWNJs respected someone who punched back

Hogg is so egomaniacal, such an attention whore, such a control freak and such a manipulator (albeit not very good at it), they may find it's hard to keep him on his leash. They're in the middle of creating a monster.

He deserve everything that's thrown at him.

2d8oysx.png

???
Dear initforme

And the person REFUSING to work together got what he demanded which was to shut down

Yep Ingraham's insults, and that forced apology to try to end her advertiser's rush to the exit were certainly reconciliatory. I thought you RWNJs respected someone who punched back

Dear BULLDOG
As a Constitutionalist, I don't believe in either of them trying to disparage each other's rights. I would have preferred to see Laura I apologize that this got so political. And to call for uniting in support behind Andrew Pollack's movement for his daughter Meadow to bring together all parents, students and citizens on better plans for school safety that don't divide anyone over gun issue politics.

If I had written her statement It would come out much different, and Hogg's as well.

BTW I guess I should take it as a compliment you throw me in with "RWNJ".

I am a progressive Prochoice Democrat, and I work with Greens as well on cultural inclusion, where I include political beliefs and party as cultures to be treated equally.

So if you mistake me as that far right conservative, then I must be doing a pretty good job of defending and representing that side of the spectrum.

My representation of the left shows in my support for noncoercion and mediation/consensus based conflict resolution, proportional representation by party, alternatives to the death penalty through restorative justice and meaningful restitution, rehab for drug abuse and addiction instead of criminalization of mental health issues, etc.

The difference is I don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people.

All this can be done through free choice and independent development to empower local districts and communities to be self-governing. I believe this approach to locally owned and managed business and educational coops is supported by both left and right, the Sanders Greens and the Hannity Conservatives.

So I believe we can achieve these goals together without violating anyone's rights or beliefs, even from different parties.

That's the level of "inclusion of diversity" I believe in.
My liberal friends recognize this as sharing the same goals.
Not all of them understand either the Christian or Constitutional approach to empowering people by teaching and embodying the laws directly, so that's the part that most people "associate" with either rightwing or conservative.

???
Dear initforme

Dear BULLDOG
As a Constitutionalist, I don't believe in either of them trying to disparage each other's rights. I would have preferred to see Laura I apologize that this got so political. And to call for uniting in support behind Andrew Pollack's movement for his daughter Meadow to bring together all parents, students and citizens on better plans for school safety that don't divide anyone over gun issue politics.

If I had written her statement It would come out much different, and Hogg's as well.

I am a progressive Prochoice Democrat, and I work with Greens as well on cultural inclusion, where I include political beliefs and party as cultures to be treated equally.

So if you mistake me as that far right conservative, then I must be doing a pretty good job of defending and representing that side of the spectrum.

My representation of the left shows in my support for noncoercion and mediation/consensus based conflict resolution, proportional representation by party, alternatives to the death penalty through restorative justice and meaningful restitution, rehab for drug abuse and addiction instead of criminalization of mental health issues, etc.

The difference is I don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people.

All this can be done through free choice and independent development to empower local districts and communities to be self-governing. I believe this approach to locally owned and managed business and educational coops is supported by both left and right, the Sanders Greens and the Hannity Conservatives.

So I believe we can achieve these goals together without violating anyone's rights or beliefs, even from different parties.

Not all of them understand either the Christian or Constitutional approach to empowering people by teaching and embodying the laws directly, so that's the part that most people "associate" with either rightwing or conservative.

Got it. You have displayed a noticeable lack of disparaging remarks coming from Ingraham, and virtually every other commentator on that network, Yet you are offended when one of their victims respond in an effective way. I too wish that our discourse could be more civil, but the precedent has been set. As long as the RWNJs are allowed to spout hateful crap without repercussions, nothing will change.
You don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people. I noticed you didn't seem to feel the need to make the same statement about the right.

???
Dear initforme

Dear BULLDOG

Got it. You have displayed a noticeable lack of disparaging remarks coming from Ingraham, and virtually every other commentator on that network, Yet you are offended when one of their victims respond in an effective way. I too wish that our discourse could be more civil, but the precedent has been set. As long as the RWNJs are allowed to spout hateful crap without repercussions, nothing will change.
You don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people. I noticed you didn't seem to feel the need to make the same statement about the right.

chris-pratt-dancing.gif

Yeah... Calling people RWNJ's an d baby killers always encourages civil discourse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

???
Dear initforme

Dear BULLDOG

chris-pratt-dancing.gif

Yeah... Calling people RWNJ's an d baby killers always encourages civil discourse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I didn't set the precedent. RWNJs did.

He's very articulate, but he had a little bit of a problem with saying exactly what he wanted to say right after the shooting. What is your point?

Articulate?

Without script he seems dumber than a rock. Just like Barry was...

2aikhn4.jpg
View attachment 185864

Would that apply to leftist assholes photo shopping Trump?

Fell right into that one didn't ya...asshole?

Trump loves to have his picture shown as much as possible. He even had a fake Magazine cover displayed in his resorts.

th

The same justification can be used for the unrestricted derogatory comments Hogg has made about the NRA and others. One gets returned what one dishes out... If the snowflake can't handle the heat then perhaps he should learn some manners.

*****SMILE*****

th

The same justification can be used for the unrestricted derogatory comments Hogg has made about the NRA and others. One gets returned what one dishes out... If the snowflake can't handle the heat then perhaps he should learn some manners.

*****SMILE*****

The NRA has been attacking him for several days.

snowflake?

how's that again?

at 17 yrs of age

because i may not know you, or you I, but i'll wager your experiences not even in the ballpark

~S~
You do understand that being the survivor of a school shooting does not impart any special kind of knowledge or wisdom, right?

Hopefully, he'll get some help dealing with the trauma, but that doesn't mean he will be permitted to speak nonsense without being corrected.

snowflake?

how's that again?

at 17 yrs of age

~S~
You do understand that being the survivor of a school shooting does not impart any special kind of knowledge or wisdom, right?

Hopefully, he'll get some help dealing with the trauma, but that doesn't mean he will be permitted to speak nonsense without being corrected.

The left expected the kid to have a free pass...the left is surprised

snowflake?

how's that again?

at 17 yrs of age

~S~

The left expected the kid to have a free pass...the left is surprised

too bad so sad --LOL

the gloves came off

Forum List

Back