David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

'A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite:'
I guess that's the well regulated militia. Hardly a ringing endorsement for self defence.

Some of them have convinced themselves the Constitution didn't call for militia to be an instrument of State and Federal governments.

Some of you have convinced yourselves they did

Anyway, using the lefts logic, and their rabid rants against guns, don't you find it somewhat odd that we aren't seeing marches in the streets for stricter Car control legislation
No, I find it odd we're not seeing the gun nuts call for less regulation of nukes; because nukes, like guns, don't kill people.

True dat, George

19642326_1605312352837536_5530139708822759594_n.jpg

It's a false quote.
Yes, also known as a lie. The poster is well known for posting falsehoods and misinformation.

Perhaps you can quote them, Camp? I'll wait.....this will be fun when you fail to do it.
You just got called out on the one you posted in this thread.

How can a kid like this get you so upset? He isn't influencing a single person.
He isn’t? He and his schoolmates were instrumental in getting Florida SB 7026 passed.

which will likely save Zero life's. A common sense set of car regulations (see post 154) would save more life's in a few weeks, then that law will save in a hundred years.

but that would make sense and satisfy the lefts logic on the subject.

Last edited:
How can a kid like this get you so upset? He isn't influencing a single person.
He isn’t? He and his schoolmates were instrumental in getting Florida SB 7026 passed.

which will likely save Zero lifes. A common sense car set regulations (see post 154) would save more life's in a few wekks, then that law will save in a hundred years.

but that would make sense and satisfy the lefts logic on the subject.

Yeah...here is the real problem, you have teenagers who eat Tide Pods and now this trying to lecture adults on guns.

Experts warn teens against dangerous effects of ‘condom snorting challenge’

Anyway, using the lefts logic, and their rabid rants against guns, don't you find it somewhat odd that we aren't seeing marches in the streets for stricter Car control legislation
No, I find it odd we're not seeing the gun nuts call for less regulation of nukes; because nukes, like guns, don't kill people.

I see you had no argument, just wanted to post a talking point. We've all seen them quite often, so If you have something to add, please do.

'A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite:'
I guess that's the well regulated militia. Hardly a ringing endorsement for self defence.

Some of them have convinced themselves the Constitution didn't call for militia to be an instrument of State and Federal governments.

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;"

Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, with the Whiskey Rebellion and the Militia Acts of 1792 providing confirmation.

But it's true and goes towards the Founder's intent with the Second. It's not about hunting

It's bullshit, and if you have to use a false quote, you undermine yourself.

Sue me, snowflake. How's that? Now scamper along

"How's that?"

It's weak and witless, that's how it is. It must be your default setting.,

topic please, I'm in no mood for whining this morning

Your mood doesn't matter, Flo. You posted a false quote, some idiot thanked you for it, and then you said the non-existent quote went to Founder's intent.
You really think the second amendment was for deer hunters?

th

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.

Bullshit!

Most Americans are against gun-confiscation.....and that is the end game of gun-grabbers. Gun legislation does nothing to prevent gun violence.

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;"

Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, with the Whiskey Rebellion and the Militia Acts of 1792 providing confirmation.

"How's that?"

Your mood doesn't matter, Flo. You posted a false quote, some idiot thanked you for it, and then you said the non-existent quote went to Founder's intent.

If it were, it would take away the argument that guns were meant to kill people. Oh wait, it did just that!

Why do you think I'm going to take your nonsense seriously?

The Founder's intent was clear, the People's rights to bear arms is a right, if not you idiots would have the courts on your side long ago

"How's that?"

Sadly they do ....

The Founder's intent was clear, the People's rights to bear arms is a right, if not you idiots would have the courts on your side long ago

It's just the Constitution. Don't trouble yourself.

It's just the Constitution. Don't trouble yourself.

Something you fail to understand...stop troubling yourself and get past you're being taken seriously, loon

Forum List

Back