David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

Out of the mouths of babes....
The children shall lead the way....

They're now snorting condoms....you going to follow them?
Keep it up with the personal insults, Sassy. It will keep you out of trouble.

Pardon me but what did you tell me in a post the other day? Hypocrite

The point is, and the one you continually ignore, is these are clueless children and you follow them. That says much abut you.

Do I need to quote what you told me last week as far as "personal insults"? We can play but you'll lose
DZuZ48gVwAEC88T.jpg
Trump is wholly owned by the NRA

Then can you reply to post 154?

She posted a legitimate concern that we all should have about those that claim to be the future leaders of our country. How is that a personal insult? Curious.
Try posting a legitimate complain about Orange Mucus and see what happens

She posted a legitimate concern that we all should have about those that claim to be the future leaders of our country. How is that a personal insult? Curious.

Oldhag is full of drama and hypocritical crap.

Bunch of kids eating Tide Pods and snorting condoms and trying to lecture me on guns? Well no

The nonsense is your fail to understand. Your alerts are beginning to annoy me

Do you ever actually post anything besides memes?
He's the King of memes. Our cartoon page. Leave him alone.

He's a scatterbrain incapable of original thought.

You leftists and children....sad so very sad
Your sadness makes me grin and smirk
Grinning and smirking, exactly. Pajama boys. You wimps squat when you pee, huh.

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.

Interesting comment, really it is.

A story over the past few days has been about a women who drove her car purposely into the sea killing her six adopted children as well as her wife. It appears there were no survivors. That's an effective killing machine!

Yet I have yet to see a single news outlet that places the blame for these tragic deaths on the tool used in this criminal behavior. Not a single one.

I have not heard the outrage that these things are allowed in our civil society. Not a single march has been organized, claiming that Big Auto is responsible for this, nor that people should boycott Radio or TV broadcasts that has an automobile manufacturer as a sponsor. Nobody is blaming AAA for lobbying on behalf of people that own these deadly killing machines. And the children of these thousands upon thousands of murders each year? They may very well get 30 seconds on the local news, but nowhere near the press that this young man is getting. Is the murder of this young Man's friends at a school any more heartbreaking then the family left behind when a parent is murdered on the road by a killing machine?

Perplexing to say the least, don't you think?

What i have seen are reports as to what drove this women to take such drastic action. I have yet to see an investigation in the press as to what drove the shooter to act out. You?

Was he bullied at school? If so, where are the hundreds of thousands marching against that? Perhaps they can't because many of those accusing the gun were themselves guilty of bullying the young man? IDK.

Nor have I seen any account of how the bullying might not have been limited to school, but included online social media bullying that followed him after school hours, which is a relatively new way to achieve making young people outcasts.

What I have seen is that the woman who drove the murder weapon was a victim of online bullying, so much so that she felt like she had to move because of it. Too bad the young man didn't have those kind of resources. Maybe those young folks would be alive today. Again, IDK.

And have we determined yet if this young man was on any mood altering prescription drugs, most of which contain warnings that they can cause monstrous behavior in developing minds? Combine bullying with these drugs, and it would appear that the focus of the ire of these shootings would be misplaced, don't you think?

Anyway, using the lefts logic, and their rabid rants against guns, don't you find it somewhat odd that we aren't seeing marches in the streets for stricter Car control legislation, because, imagine the incredible number of life's that could be saved with some common sense automobile regulations, like, for example, limiting the maximum speed a car can attain to 20mph?

Here I am responding Pops LOL

This post win the Price for Most Idiotic ... there have not been a series of slaughters carried out by females driving over a cliff

Bunch of kids eating Tide Pods and snorting condoms and trying to lecture me on guns? Well no

It's a point worth discussing.

this generation is no less involved in bullying and creating outcasts then previous generations, the fact is, with each of them carrying a portable device that can bully their victims 24/7/365 (and many do, maybe some in that huge crowd did), plus being on prescription meth, APPROVED by their parents, they obviously want to divert attention away from what is causing these shootings. Likely a normal human response by those that encourage this. Don't you think?

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.

*****SMILE*****

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.

A story over the past few days has been about a women who drove her car purposely into the sea killing her six adopted children as well as her wife. It appears there were no survivors. That's an effective killing machine!

Yet I have yet to see a single news outlet that places the blame for these tragic deaths on the tool used in this criminal behavior. Not a single one.

I have not heard the outrage that these things are allowed in our civil society. Not a single march has been organized, claiming that Big Auto is responsible for this, nor that people should boycott Radio or TV broadcasts that has an automobile manufacturer as a sponsor. Nobody is blaming AAA for lobbying on behalf of people that own these deadly killing machines. And the children of these thousands upon thousands of murders each year? They may very well get 30 seconds on the local news, but nowhere near the press that this young man is getting. Is the murder of this young Man's friends at a school any more heartbreaking then the family left behind when a parent is murdered on the road by a killing machine?

What i have seen are reports as to what drove this women to take such drastic action. I have yet to see an investigation in the press as to what drove the shooter to act out. You?

Was he bullied at school? If so, where are the hundreds of thousands marching against that? Perhaps they can't because many of those accusing the gun were themselves guilty of bullying the young man? IDK.

Nor have I seen any account of how the bullying might not have been limited to school, but included online social media bullying that followed him after school hours, which is a relatively new way to achieve making young people outcasts.

What I have seen is that the woman who drove the murder weapon was a victim of online bullying, so much so that she felt like she had to move because of it. Too bad the young man didn't have those kind of resources. Maybe those young folks would be alive today. Again, IDK.

And have we determined yet if this young man was on any mood altering prescription drugs, most of which contain warnings that they can cause monstrous behavior in developing minds? Combine bullying with these drugs, and it would appear that the focus of the ire of these shootings would be misplaced, don't you think?

Anyway, using the lefts logic, and their rabid rants against guns, don't you find it somewhat odd that we aren't seeing marches in the streets for stricter Car control legislation, because, imagine the incredible number of life's that could be saved with some common sense automobile regulations, like, for example, limiting the maximum speed a car can attain to 20mph?

Here I am responding Pops LOL

This post win the Price for Most Idiotic ... there have not been a series of slaughters carried out by females driving over a cliff

Oh, it was the CLIFF that caused this?

I'd go back to posting memes if I were you.

th

*****SMILE*****

She could have put plastic bags over their heads and suffocated them, and it still wouldn't have had anything to do with mass shootings or gun control. Deflecting to car deaths - accidental or otherwise - is old, tired and irrelevant.

this generation is no less involved in bullying and creating outcasts then previous generations, the fact is, with each of them carrying a portable device that can bully their victims 24/7/365 (and many do, maybe some in that huge crowd did), plus being on prescription meth, APPROVED by their parents, they obviously want to divert attention away from what is causing these shootings. Likely a normal human response by those that encourage this. Don't you think?

The one girl, I forget her name, the lesbian kid admitted to bullying the shooter, Cruz at Parkland. But the left thinks that has no bearing on why these kids snap and rampage. It's all about the gun, the NRA, the right, etc etc....they'd be wise to start addressing the real issues because people are growing weary of their BS

The one girl, I forget her name, the lesbian kid admitted to bullying the shooter, Cruz at Parkland. But the left thinks that has no bearing on why these kids snap and rampage. It's all about the gun, the NRA, the right, etc etc....they'd be wise to start addressing the real issues because people are growing weary of their BS

Well then, it's the car manufacturer and the AAA that's responsible for the 8 deaths that occurred in California last week and we will be seeing students protesting in the streets of Washington soon demanding for stricter regulations on Automobiles. Right?

Oh, it was the CLIFF that caused this?

I'd go back to posting memes if I were you.
How about staying with the subject of this thread instead of trying to hijack it to a discussion of a tragedy involving a car ..its MORONIC

And your meme about Trump was..............

Good God, some of on here want to discuss preventing deaths, while you wan't a good chuckle.

Get a grip Son.

Well then, it's the car manufacturer and the AAA that's responsible for the 8 deaths that occurred in California last week and we will be seeing students protesting in the streets of Washington soon demanding for stricter regulations on Automobiles. Right?
are you on drugs ...you have to register your automobile , you have to have a tag on it so the registrant can be identified ...you have to have liability Insurance to have a car ...the driver has to have a license form the State to drive the car and has to have that license reviewed periodically... so now get back to the thread subject and stop hijacking it

are you on drugs ...you have to register your automobile , you have to have a tag on it so the registrant can be identified ...you have to have liability Insurance to have a car ...the driver has to have a license form the State to drive the car and has to have that license reviewed periodically... so now get back to the thread subject and stop hijacking it

On top of which, if we eliminated every auto death, overdose death and cancer death, it would have fuckall to do with mass shootings and gun control.

th

*****SMILE*****

She could have put plastic bags over their heads and suffocated them, and it still wouldn't have had anything to do with mass shootings or gun control. Deflecting to car deaths - accidental or otherwise - is old, tired and irrelevant.

We are discussing the death of children and how to prevent them. There are two views.

One is that a tool is to blame for the deaths. In the two incidents that I reference in my post. One tool (if you believe a tool can kill without a human using said tool) killed many of the people that the killer wanted to kill, while many many more survived), the other killed all that the killer wanted to kill, a 100% kill rate.

Why the outrage about one tool, and not a dribble about the other?

On top of which, if we eliminated every auto death, overdose death and cancer death, it would have fuckall to do with mass shootings and gun control.

And there you have it folks. An admission from the left. They care not about the death toll, it's all about the political gain! Show them how their argument works when put into logical context, and this is the best they can do.

Thank you for the admission, you are indeed a breath of fresh air.

And yet those regulations have NOT stopped them from being used to murder!

Thanks for showing perfectly how criminals do not abide by laws or regulations!

Another breath of fresh air from the left!

And, I am not on drugs, prescribed or otherwise. Was the shooter. Was the driver?

Hmmmmmmmm

And there you have it folks. An admission from the left. They care not about the death toll, it's all about the political gain! Show them how their argument works when put into logical context, and this is the best they can do.

Thank you for the admission, you are indeed a breath of fresh air.

There is nothing logical about your argument. It's just a coward's way out of discussing the issue.

Forum List

Back