David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

The NRA and its blood cultists are being taken down by HSrs......lolol
It's a thing of beauty, isn't it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
DZvTf_LVMAAUGSE.jpg

The Founder's intent was clear, the People's rights to bear arms is a right, if not you idiots would have the courts on your side long ago
Yet you ignore the responsibility Washington paired it with, the requirement to submit to the discipline of a united and well digested plan.

Some of them have convinced themselves the Constitution didn't call for militia to be an instrument of State and Federal governments.

Some of you have convinced yourselves they did

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;"

Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, with the Whiskey Rebellion and the Militia Acts of 1792 providing confirmation.

Why do you think I'm going to take your nonsense seriously?

The Founder's intent was clear, the People's rights to bear arms is a right, if not you idiots would have the courts on your side long ago

It's just the Constitution. Don't trouble yourself.

Something you fail to understand...stop troubling yourself and get past you're being taken seriously, loon

I post a section of the Constitution and you call it my "nonsense". Go back to posting false quotes before you hurt yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Some of you have convinced yourselves they did

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;"

Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, with the Whiskey Rebellion and the Militia Acts of 1792 providing confirmation.

Something you fail to understand...stop troubling yourself and get past you're being taken seriously, loon

I post a section of the Constitution and you call it my "nonsense". Go back to posting false quotes before you hurt yourself.

The nonsense is your fail to understand. Your alerts are beginning to annoy me

DZuvHLSV4AA4_hy.jpg:large

Do you ever actually post anything besides memes?

He's the King of memes. Our cartoon page. Leave him alone.

Sure I do however due to the handicap that you Trump Gimps have related to cognition I try to make it easy on you all by posting graphics ...its a cliche that pictures are worth a thousand words.... Hey are you from Vladivostok by any chance ?
Russian 'Bots Come Running To Rescue Laura Ingraham

What does it say about an American political pundit whose staunchest defenders are not only not human, but are Russian tools designed specifically to disrupt American Democracy?

Meanwhile, according to the website botcheck.me, which says it tracks 1500 "political propaganda bots," @ingrahamangle, @davidhogg11, and @foxnews were among the top six Twitter handles Russia-linked accounts tweeted at over the last 24 hours. The top two-word phrases were "David Hogg" and "Laura Ingraham."

Laura Ingrahan will do just fine. Enjoy this moment with your latest pajama boy. He'll be forgotten in a few months.

Out of the mouths of babes....
The children shall lead the way....

They're now snorting condoms....you going to follow them?
Keep it up with the personal insults, Sassy. It will keep you out of trouble.

Pardon me but what did you tell me in a post the other day? Hypocrite

The point is, and the one you continually ignore, is these are clueless children and you follow them. That says much abut you.

Do I need to quote what you told me last week as far as "personal insults"? We can play but you'll lose

He's a scatterbrain incapable of original thought.

You leftists and children....sad so very sad

Out of the mouths of babes....
The children shall lead the way....

They're now snorting condoms....you going to follow them?
Keep it up with the personal insults, Sassy. It will keep you out of trouble.

Pardon me but what did you tell me in a post the other day? Hypocrite

The point is, and the one you continually ignore, is these are clueless children and you follow them. That says much abut you.

Do I need to quote what you told me last week as far as "personal insults"? We can play but you'll lose
DZuZ48gVwAEC88T.jpg
Trump is wholly owned by the NRA

He's a scatterbrain incapable of original thought.

You leftists and children....sad so very sad
Your sadness makes me grin and smirk

Forum List

Back