David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo.

Apparently you don't understand your own logic.

I don't blame ya Kid, I'd run from it myself if I'd have tried to use it.

Logic isn't a word you should use. What's the purpose of a gun?

Offense and/or defense

Either.

Defense....

Man shoots and kills three home invaders with AR-15 | American Military News

The purpose is the same either way. For marketing reasons, gun nuts want to say a gun is a "tool" - the purpose of which is to fire a projectile into someone or something.

Out of the mouths of babes....
The children shall lead the way....

They're now snorting condoms....you going to follow them?
Keep it up with the personal insults, Sassy. It will keep you out of trouble.

She posted a legitimate concern that we all should have about those that claim to be the future leaders of our country. How is that a personal insult? Curious.
She infers all these gun control leaders are snorting condoms (whatever that is). Personal attack having nothing to do with WHY their argument is wrong. Ridiculous personal insults. You are welcome to join her, though.

Again you old hag, do you make personal attacks? Say no and I'll out you for the liar you are.

Sick of your nonsense, lady

You thought a clause of the Constitution was nonsense, too. Are you stuck on a note?

Offense and/or defense

Either.

Defense....

The purpose is the same either way. For marketing reasons, gun nuts want to say a gun is a "tool" - the purpose of which is to fire a projectile into someone or something.

Duh, dimwit...regardless it can be used for offense and defense.

You enjoy hearing yourself blabber don't ya?

Out of the mouths of babes....
The children shall lead the way....

She posted a legitimate concern that we all should have about those that claim to be the future leaders of our country. How is that a personal insult? Curious.
She infers all these gun control leaders are snorting condoms (whatever that is). Personal attack having nothing to do with WHY their argument is wrong. Ridiculous personal insults. You are welcome to join her, though.

Again you old hag, do you make personal attacks? Say no and I'll out you for the liar you are.

I don't really care what you're sick of. Copy some of my personal attacks against 2A supporters, please.

I don't really care what you're sick of. Copy some of my personal attacks against 2A supporters, please.

All one needs to do is read your history, now cease being a hypocrite, it's unbecoming....but oh so leftist. Do as I say not as I do....eh?

You fool nobody just as your heroic little shit stain Hogg is only fooling fools such as yourself

Now sit

Offense and/or defense

Either.

Defense....

Argh, "for marketing purposes". If that is the purpose, show me a single instance when a gun loaded itself, aimed and fired on it's own.

It is someone with, god knows what motivation it is, that loads the tool, aims the tool, then fires the tool.

Same as it is someone who, loads victims into a tool, drives the tool and aims that tool toward a cliff.

For some reason, tool number two is acceptable (probably cus you like them), and tool number one is unacceptable (because you don't)

All one needs to do is read your history, now cease being a hypocrite, it's unbecoming....but oh so leftist. Do as I say not as I do....eh?

You fool nobody just as your heroic little shit stain Hogg is only fooling fools such as yourself

Now sit
Can't find what you're claiming, can you? You should watch your lying mouth, Sassy. Someday your nose will start growing longer.

I can see that the conservatives fear anyone that uses their free speech rights..

And that goes both ways. The left in this case are orchestrating the silencing of the free speech of Ingraham, by working to have her taken off the air.

She's free to say whatever she wants. As the recent saying goes, 'freedom of speech isn't freedom from criticism'.

Now sit
Can't find what you're claiming, can you? You should watch your lying mouth, Sassy. Someday your nose will start growing longer.

Remember telling me to "fck off, bitch?"...I do....now shut YOUR lying mouth. Understand?

My bad, it was "kiss my ass, bitch"....I have it if you need further proof of your hypocrisy :)

Last edited:

Argh, "for marketing purposes". If that is the purpose, show me a single instance when a gun loaded itself, aimed and fired on it's own.

It is someone with, god knows what motivation it is, that loads the tool, aims the tool, then fires the tool.

Same as it is someone who, loads victims into a tool, drives the tool and aims that tool toward a cliff.

For some reason, tool number two is acceptable (probably cus you like them), and tool number one is unacceptable (because you don't)

Yes, by all means, all tools are the same. Load your pistola, hammer a few nails with it, and have your next of kin get back to us.

Yes, by all means, all tools are the same. Load your pistola, hammer a few nails with it, and have your next of kin get back to us.

That was dumb

th

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.

Bullshit!

Most Americans are against gun-confiscation.....and that is the end game of gun-grabbers. Gun legislation does nothing to prevent gun violence.

Has anyone said a thing about gun confiscation other than the NRA? They scare you to keep the money coming.

Alot of people have mentioned gun-confiscation.
Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was pretty clear about it. And it's not a big secret.

Last edited:

That was dumb

No shit. It would have been much easier to just say he has no argument.

Now sit

Remember telling me to "fck off, bitch?"...I do....now shut YOUR lying mouth. Understand?

My bad, it was "kiss my ass, bitch"....I have it if you need further proof of your hypocrisy :)
Alright. We're taking this thread way off track with a personal argument, so this will be my last comment on it. But damn it, Sassy, trolls like you get away with too much. My comment was in direct response to an insult from you; it was not a pathetic attempt to refute a gun control argument--or a teenager with an opinion different from your own.
You understood fine...now go to a thread you won't look even more stupid on...and never ever try to dictate what I do again
Little bitch.

Now sit

Alright. We're taking this thread way off track with a personal argument, so this will be my last comment on it. But damn it, Sassy, trolls like you get away with too much. My comment was in direct response to an insult from you; it was not a pathetic attempt to refute a gun control argument--or a teenager with an opinion different from your own.
You understood fine...now go to a thread you won't look even more stupid on...and never ever try to dictate what I do again
Little bitch.

There ya go again......by the way, you need to apologize for calling me a liar also

I can see that the conservatives fear anyone that uses their free speech rights..

And that goes both ways. The left in this case are orchestrating the silencing of the free speech of Ingraham, by working to have her taken off the air.

She's free to say whatever she wants. As the recent saying goes, 'freedom of speech isn't freedom from criticism'.

No one expressing an opinion should be free from criticism. Not even Mr. Hogg

Refute his points. Personal insults cross the line of decency....or intelligence.

Refute his points. Personal insults cross the line of decency....or intelligence.

I have, see post #154

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.
That's your strawman. In reality strictly regulating handguns and military style semi automatic rifles will reduce the severity if not the rate of school shootings.
It won't, but you go ahead and try to sell that.

Forum List

Back