David Nunes on Trump's wiretapping claim: I don't believe it

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
David Nunes, a Republican, is the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Today it is being reported that he thinks Donald Trump is full of shit regarding the allegation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower.

"We don't have any evidence that that took place and in fact I don't believe -- just in the last week of time, the people we've talked to -- I don't think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower," Nunes said at a news conference, in reference to the baseless claim originally made by Trump several weeks ago.

House intel chairman: No evidence of wiretapping claim - CNNPolitics.com

• Banned
The Jew York Times have already confirmed the Trump Tower was wiretapped.
The New York Times didn't report such thing and that's why you didn't post a link. And that's why Republican Nunes , who knows the New York Times exists, doesn't buy Trump's BS.
By the way, why did the DOJ request more time to present evidence if they could have just handed Congress the nonexistent NYT article?

David Nunes, a Republican, is the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Today it is being reported that he thinks Donald Trump is full of shit regarding the allegation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower.

"We don't have any evidence that that took place and in fact I don't believe -- just in the last week of time, the people we've talked to -- I don't think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower," Nunes said at a news conference, in reference to the baseless claim originally made by Trump several weeks ago.

House intel chairman: No evidence of wiretapping claim - CNNPolitics.com

Trump went out of his way to bury Obama with the birth certificate bullshit..

Now he has a ligit CRIMINAL OFFENSE against Obama and he wont release the evidence to put him in jail ...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

F Trump

The New York Times didn't report such thing and that's why you didn't post a link. And that's why Republican Nunes , who knows the New York Times exists, doesn't buy Trump's BS.
By the way, why did the DOJ request more time to present evidence if they could have just handed Congress the nonexistent NYT article?
Liar! They did report it in their headlines back on January 20th.

65d.jpg

65d.jpg

nope, fake news.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

65d.jpg

The Russians were wiretapped not Trump Tower. How many fucking times do you have to be told this? You fucking Trumpbots need a lobotomy and to be sterilized.

David Nunes? Thank you for your opinion. I will file it away with millions of others I don't care about. :p Much like the DNC's OPINION that the Russians 'hacked the election', which I could care less about. I care about FACT, none of which the DNC has been able to provide to support THEIR opinion'. Let me know when Nunes comes up with any facts to support his opinion.

Oh, I think the truth will come out. Not that mine counts, either, but I believe Trump retaliated against the Liberal Fake News and false accusation of Russian collusion with a claim of his own - one involving 'wire-tapping', in an attempt to put the Democrats 'back on their heels' and break the chain of false 'Russian Collusion' reporting.

It wasn't a bad ploy, if it was one. It isn't THAT hard to believe, considering the Obama administration DID investigate Trump for collusion (and came up with nothing). He probably thought people would not bat an eye at the idea that wire-tapping might be part of that investigation.

Since the investigation was spawned from / created based on the LIE that the Russians 'hacked the election', it was a pretty flimsy reason to investigate Trump to begin with...especially in the middle of a campaign.

Obama 'conducting his own 'Watergate' on the GOP candidate in the midst of an election' based on the lie that the Russians 'hacked the election' makes for bad 'optics'. The DNC's extremely embarrassing e-mails were hacked and leaked - hardly a reason on spy on / investigate the political opposition with the FBI / CIA during the campaign...IMO.

65d.jpg

Yes they used the word wiretap and to you that means they said Trump tower was tapped because you can read between the lines! Waka waka.

This is the first time that one of Trump's lies is being exposed as it should be. Even his continuous claims about the birth certificate, even though they were shown to be false, still left him unaccountable for his lying claim. As long as he is allowed to tell these blatant lies with no repercussions, he will continue making up shit.

65d.jpg

The Russians were wiretapped not Trump Tower.
You don't know that!

This is the first time that one of Trump's lies is being exposed as it should be. Even his continuous claims about the birth certificate, even though they were shown to be false, still left him unaccountable for his lying claim. As long as he is allowed to tell these blatant lies with no repercussions, he will continue making up shit.
Trump hasn't lied about anything!

65d.jpg

You don't know that!

I do know that, because it has been reported many times over... and even an ex-CIA chief pointed out how fucking stupid Flynn was to be calling the Russian Ambassador who he KNEW was being wiretapped, yet did it anyway. Flynn got fired by Obama for being an unorganized dumbass, and his actions of ignorance that got himself on tape talking to the Russians proved that. He stepped on his own dick.

Trump hasn't lied about anything!

And the check is in the mail, and I'll pull it out long before it's too late. Trump lies about things when the truth would serve him better.

65d.jpg

You don't know that!

I do know that, because it has been reported many times over... and even an ex-CIA chief pointed out how fucking stupid Flynn was to be calling the Russian Ambassador who he KNEW was being wiretapped, yet did it anyway. Flynn got fired by Obama for being an unorganized dumbass, and his actions of ignorance that got himself on tape talking to the Russians proved that. He stepped on his own dick.
The ex-CIA chief can't be trusted.

65d.jpg

You don't know that!

the committee that busted Trump lying consisted of 13 Republicans and 9 Democrats.

now go back to sleep, if we need you we'll ring a bell.

65d.jpg

You don't know that!

the committee that busted Trump lying consisted of 13 Republicans and 9 Democrats.

Never happened. I've triggered you.

You don't know that!

Never happened. I've triggered you.

Official statement this morning "TRUMP IS A LYING SACK OF SHIT-------NO WIRE TAP."

Forum List

Back